HarshAsi in U, Me Aur TV: 24/08/11 - Flashbacks!

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†They haven't met in the serial, but they've met on the sets! πŸ˜‰

Today's segment of DP on UMaT shows two scenes with Kastur and Mohan - one  takes place in the present and the other is a flashback...πŸ˜ƒ

Segment begins with Jassuben and Kastur sitting around waiting (I think they're probably waiting for the shoot to begin because Aasiya has a curler on her hair). Bg music here is Imtehaan  Ho Gayi Intezaar Ki. Aasiya looking very pretty in a white and pink salwar, and both her and Jassuben are fiddling with a phone handset.

Reporter then says the Kastur is waiting desparately  for Mohan's phone call, but the phone just doesn't seem to be ringing πŸ˜†

Why? Because Mohan has already arrived! πŸ€£

At this juncture they show HC in his Champu costume...only difference is  that his shirt is  tucked in...and gosh does he look cute πŸ˜³

The reporter tells us that 'Mohan'  is here because they are shooting a flashback scene for Mohan. HC is shown practicing, talking and laughing in a darkish-looking room. 

HC then tells us that two flashback  sequences are being shot:  one of them is where his mother is secretly packing his backs for  him to leave, and a very frightened Mohan is asking her what they  would do if Baapji managed to catch them, and Saroj tells him that he shouldn't worry, once he is gone she will handle whatever Baapji throws at her.

He concludes by saying that this is the 'look' for the sequence...and flashes that irresistable smile! πŸ˜

The reporter then says that four years ago Mohan and Kastur got engaged (ummm I'll take that nugget of information with a bucketful of salt...I mean wasn't it UMaT that claimed that DP was inspired by Gandhi My Father, which was actually about Harilal Gandhi lol?) and now Mohan has returned...but he has totally changed, and poor Kastur is still waiting thinking that Mohan is still her seedha-saadha Champu! πŸ˜†

Aasiya is then interviewed about Kastur's wait, and she says that Kastur has been waiting for Mohanji for 4 years ever since he left, and in her head Mohan hasn't changed...and she sees him everywhere she looks and everywhere she goes, and she is waiting eagerly for that moment when she will meet him again πŸ˜ƒ especially after so long!

The reporter says that even though they haven't met in the serial yet, they will meet on this segment on the sets, and HarshAsi joint interview is taken πŸ‘πŸΌ She adds that the moment they have entered together,  they have started doing masti πŸ˜†

HC jokes with her saying 'agar kisi insaan apne aap se problem ho sakti hain toh kisi aur se ho sakti hain na' πŸ˜†
Couldn't catch what Aasiya says here but she replies, and then HC says it's not a bad thing really, just a justification, nothing to feel bad about πŸ˜†

The reporter leaves them saying 'Aap dono yaha masti karke khush ho jaiyye' because in the serial  it doesn't look like they're  going to have fun  with each other so  soon at all πŸ€£ So, jao aur aish karo!!

Here's the link to the segment guys πŸ˜Š: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKNeW1As-Zs

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laylah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you, really hope they keep giving us these lovely segments.

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
where is my champu's middle parting?🀣
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i want it back!🀣
woh mere champu ki pehchaan hai🀣
ROLLYPOLLY22 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing - Harshad looks great 😍
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HC srsly looks sooo diff when he's shaven so neatly...
I mean the whole HC u get after the champu look is sooo bhola bhaala...Even some one younger than his age is made to look cleverer and cunning than him
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bichara mera champu aik itna make-up uppar sey he is sweating ... kitna chamak raha hey merey champu ka muh πŸ˜
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Harshad looks amazing as always...both of them look soo great with each other!! πŸ˜
Thanx Lizzie for sharing!! πŸ˜ƒ
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Bichara mera champu aik itna make-up uppar sey he is sweating ... kitna chamak raha hey merey champu ka muh πŸ˜

Haii hamara chamkila Champu πŸ˜ *nazar uthaarofies*
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing, Lizzy..