Panchhi is the strongest female in this show..

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ₯± BORING EPISODE

But yeah, I found something really interesting today in the episode. Panchhi is the strongest female character in PKYEKπŸ˜› Wanna know why? Here are the reasons...

1. Today Deepoo was scolding Jeh for falling in love with a HUMAN (Piya) but she didn't realise that she was getting her other son married to a HUMAN as well. I know that Neil might not be a Werewolf , but atleast the rest of the Khuranas are. What will Panchhi do after the marriage among the Khuranas? Will she play bhagam bhaag with them in the woods?πŸ€”πŸ˜† Falling in love now has become a bigger crime than getting marriedπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

2. Panchhi found Abhay dangerous and unsuitable for Piya, but a Price Charming for herself. So according to Panchhi, she is so strong to handle a dangerous Darinda whom Piya can'tπŸ€“. Panchhi babes you definitely are a super-womanπŸ‘

P.S. Neil was acting like a complete gaanvwala when he said to Panchhi, "Tumahaare parents tumahara BYAAH (marriage) karane ke liye desperate hain"🀣 What was that Neil??😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chakku...Im feeling bad...poocho kiske liye..Wolfies ke liye...Thy cn handle R's ..thy cn fite with the world...Bt how will thy handle Panchi...Bechare 4th gear me gaadi bhagayenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...May Neel visited some gaav b4 cming 2 D's house...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...5 min me dimaag ka dahi jama diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Dippu ka BP low karo yaar...request 2 cv's...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Haila itna kuch ho gaya... πŸ˜² uff yeh power cut...😑

Panchi mata ki jai ho...so true yaara...she is such a strong character...wouldn't have realized this if you didn't make this post..🀣

"Tumahaare parents tumahara BYAAH (marriage) karane ke liye desperate hain" 😲 this one is too good... 🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣

*Rumi runs to watch the episode online.*

Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Chakku...Im feeling bad...poocho kiske liye..Wolfies ke liye...Thy cn handle R's ..thy cn fite with the world...Bt how will thy handle Panchi...Bechare 4th gear me gaadi bhagayenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...May Neel visited some gaav b4 cming 2 D's house...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...5 min me dimaag ka dahi jama diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Dippu ka BP low karo yaar...request 2 cv's...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

🀣 LOL even I wonder the same...

Kya hoga Khuarnas ka when Panchhi will do her grah-pravesh?πŸ˜†

LOL yeah, please kick out Neil and Deepoo ASAP from the show. They are pinching😡
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Haila itna kuch ho gaya... πŸ˜² uff yeh power cut...😑

Panchi mata ki jai ho...so true yaara...she is such a strong character...wouldn't have realized this if you didn't make this post..🀣

"Tumahaare parents tumahara BYAAH (marriage) karane ke liye desperate hain" 😲 this one is too good... 🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣

*Rumi runs to watch the episode online.*

Watch the episode at your own risk...YOU MIGHT SLEEPπŸ₯± 

Only Abhay's witty one-liners were fun to hear...
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
1 more point of her strongness.
She just take 1 day to forget her TRUE LOVE. Once she was about to get married with danish and sid but hats off to her strong attitude she even dnt remember their names i think. Most important thing she tried to commit suicide 4 abhay but today she dnt care when abhay was roaming at her home. Great woman. Need 2 learn frm her.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Chalo... Valid reasons. And Btw, Neil is human and not wolfie. He is the adopted son of Dipanita.

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hain yaar boring episode...issiliye i came just nowπŸ˜† panchi is stronge only with her muscle and nothing else...🀣 dipu toh pagal hogayi hain kya karti hain kuch pata nehiπŸ˜† and neel usse toh ye sab suit nehi karta he is best in bed...scene🀣btw wen Neelchi were sitting in Puja...and madhu came from back i thought madhu will grab them both and lift them🀣
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

1 more point of her strongness.
She just take 1 day to forget her TRUE LOVE. Once she was about to get married with danish and sid but hats off to her strong attitude she even dnt remember their names i think. Most important thing she tried to commit suicide 4 abhay but today she dnt care when abhay was roaming at her home. Great woman. Need 2 learn frm her.

🀣 This is called as 'Life Mein Aage Badhhna'πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I heart this woman man🀣 Kya poece banaya hai bhagwaan ne🀣
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
true chakku panchi is the strongest female character she love a human a vampire now a wareworlf🀣pata nahi shaadi ke baad kya hoga😲