.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
if you continue remain cross i will end my lifeπŸ˜†
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanchita posted this on Neetz i want piya out of this post:

Kishwer Merchantt I agree with kitty,we'll get better epis :) trust me what I have been shtg for u guys will enjoy a lot :) aur agar serial ko zyada chalana hai toh memory itni jaldi waapas nahi aa sakti :( sorry par thoda tolerate karna hoga :)

how long isn't  3 months enough. n the story with piya's memory back as alot more  to show. like return of metz n sid.  abhiya  fighting for their love n their marriage .
.Shiva. thumbnail
in my book, it's only your picture
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i find it sad that why should we abhiya fan ahve to wait for abhiya everytime, this is abhiya story and yet they are poll apart and we are burning in this pain.

no other indian tv show has w8 like us 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Sanchita posted this on Neetz i want piya out of this post page 6:

Kishwer Merchantt I agree with kitty,we'll get better epis :) trust me what I have been shtg for u guys will enjoy a lot :) aur agar serial ko zyada chalana hai toh memory itni jaldi waapas nahi aa sakti :( sorry par thoda tolerate karna hoga :)

how long isn't  3 months enough. 😭😭😭n the story with piya's memory back as alot more  to show. like return of metz n sid.  abhiya  fighting for their love n their marriage .

kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can ne one plz tell me k whom did abhay save in the new promo..? Was she Alina or piya..?
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasucrazy

Can ne one plz tell me k whom did abhay save in the new promo..? Was she Alina or piya..?

did she have glasses on?  than alina n if she has curly hair its piya. sorry i did not c the promo.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Sanchita posted this on Neetz i want piya out of this post:

how long isn't  3 months enough. n the story with piya's memory back as alot more  to show. like return of metz n sid.  abhiya  fighting for their love n their marriage .

fine i am ready to wait for the memory coming back but that does not mean that without memory abhiya cannot be friends, piya cannot trust abhay, or she is thinking second thoughts about abhay WT fish is all that about, cvs don't think we are fool don't try to play sick games with us b/c we want piya to only think about abhay and abahy only is that too much to ask. give us old piya where she can face abhay and ask him question rather then accuse him, i can see her get mad at him, say he is a bad man but accuse him of trying to kill her, NO! that is not done at all, this is BS and i want this to stuff, the day piya became piya dobrial she has lost piya jaiswal and now i will only find peace when the same old piya jaiswal comes back, dame i would even like it if she starts to wear her old piya jaiswal clothes.
.Shiva. thumbnail
with love, you have won me over. and so i've given up my complaints too.😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

fine i am ready to wait for the memory coming back but that does not mean that without memory abhiya cannot be friends, piya cannot trust abhay, or she is thinking second thoughts about abhay WT fish is all that about, cvs don't think we are fool don't try to play sick games with us b/c we want piya to only think about abhay and abahy only is that too much to ask. give us old piya where she can face abhay and ask him question rather then accuse him, i can see her get mad at him, say he is a bad man but accuse him of trying to kill her, NO! that is not done at all, this is BS and i want this to stuff, the day piya became piya dobrial she has lost piya jaiswal and now i will only find peace when the same old piya jaiswal comes back, dame i would even like it if she starts to wear her old piya jaiswal clothes.

same here .