Last day, Last meeting, Last in relationship

Poll

Will tapasya meet veer for last time?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well the day of marraige is tomarrow.. par kya tappu last time veer se mill paygi or the some barrier{like ichcha, father etc etc} again came in between veer and tapasya meeting for last one time also...I know veer have no relation with tappu but tappu have till now so all relationship going to be broken in between veer tappu by after this marriage... so last time tappu will meet veer..or again some right wromg come in between them..

This marraige would make beter life for tapasya...in isteed of with veer...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tapasya will meet Veer for sure. use saari bhadaas jo nikalni hai us par. She might even hold him partialyy responsible for her baby's loss. That day it was Veer shouting at her and this time it will be Tapasya who will be doing all the talking. But at the end of the convo she will realise once again that Veer doesnt care a damn abt her and so she will go back and the marriage will take place.
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think there will be 2 more week dragging of Veer Tapasya discussion before marriage
kumbam78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think she will see the advertisement in the paper for icha and know that she is not with veer now and will go talk to Veer
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: veechafan123

Tapasya will meet Veer for sure. use saari bhadaas jo nikalni hai us par. She might even hold him partialyy responsible for her baby's loss. That day it was Veer shouting at her and this time it will be Tapasya who will be doing all the talking. But at the end of the convo she will realise once again that Veer doesnt care a damn abt her and so she will go back and the marriage will take place.

I thinking same for as your last sentence, tapasya marraige might takes place as for after that canvo...and again she should see of veer's same reaction..
Varun Tapasya will meet Veer it's been shown  in new promo for wednesday ..she is showing him her mehndi๐Ÿคฃ but Veer's look is dhamaal๐Ÿ˜‰aik akhri baar  Tappu ki  insult ho jaye  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: katyperry

Varun Tapasya will meet Veer it's been shown  in new promo for wednesday ..she is showing him her mehndi๐Ÿคฃ but Veer's look is dhamaal๐Ÿ˜‰aik akhri baar  Tappu ki  insult ho jaye  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hope your dream come true๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago