Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

agree she is just fine now, not too much and not too little i think she should be like this, balance diet. i watch dmg when siddhima happened and i felt so sick of the way the cvs ruined armaan and riddhima for half of us, they were lovers a true lovers but the things cvs showed it was sick. riddhima married sid with her own wish for the second time and then EMA stuff that really was not right🀒

netz then you must have seen shilpa anada?

I know, Banu. I was an SR shipper too but you know, for whoever whose followed DMG from the beginning, it's hard not to feel for AR. But the CVs did butcher them. But then, they didn't spare any other character either πŸ€”

Yes, of course I've seen Shona. She was my favourite Ridzy. I totally love her <33
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Pia.jpg
.Jane.. thumbnail

there was this scene of riddhima aka suku where she was sleeping in a blue dress while armaan came to her room to something, i keep looking for that but i cannot find it, i saw her scene in someone's abhiya vmπŸ˜† 

Oh that. That is when Riddhima runs away from home to Armaan. Shanky wasn't accepting their relationship and she was missing him. It's a very heart warming scene, one of my favourites of KaSu. Wait, I'll give you the link:

Are you talking about this one? Even most KaShians (like myself) and KaJenians love this scene 😳

.Jane.. thumbnail
Wait, what was that scene doing in an AbhIya VM? 😲
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I know, Banu. I was an SR shipper too but you know, for whoever whose followed DMG from the beginning, it's hard not to feel for AR. But the CVs did butcher them. But then, they didn't spare any other character either πŸ€”

Yes, of course I've seen Shona. She was my favourite Ridzy. I totally love her <33

agree on this for sure, armaan and riddhima were true lovers, they give so much to the show and they should have gotten married rather then the cvs killing them and separating them, and in top of that they brought sid and got him married to ridz like that should have not happened, but when it already did they ruined it, everything was so messed up. cvs should have united armaan and riddhima when he came then the show would have survived little longer. i am a die siddhima fan and their love story was like painful one so i adore them but then again i understand what armaan and riddhima was, they were everything for each other.

yes it did, all the character were butcher if not too much, but atleast a little. 
.Shiva. thumbnail

Oh that. That is when Riddhima runs away from home to Armaan. Shanky wasn't accepting their relationship and she was missing him. It's a very heart warming scene, one of my favourites of KaSu. Wait, I'll give you the link:

Are you talking about this one? Even most KaShians (like myself) and KaJenians love this scene 😳

OMG!!! netz HUG!!!!!! thank you for the link, yes yes this is the one i was looking forπŸ€—
.Shiva. thumbnail

Wait, what was that scene doing in an AbhIya VM? 😲

no netz this scene was in one of abhiya vm
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKWvNWakmdk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
2:35 TO 2:43
.Jane.. thumbnail
Yep! AR could've been united in a more dignified manner without belittling SR but it's ok. What's done is done. We can't help it. Lol! Let it be now <33

And you're most welcome for the link! I'm yet to come across a person who doesn't like this scene. Even KaSu haters couldn't help themselves. I wonder which 3 people actually disliked the video πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
&nbsp;
i so adore this scene, penguin kiss😳
.Jane.. thumbnail

no netz this scene was in one of abhiya vm
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKWvNWakmdk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
2:35 TO 2:43

Oh this one!! Ermm..I don't exactly remember when this scene was but it was the initial few days of the KaSu times. Maybe the first month or so, like June-July 2009. It was a dream sequence. I guess AR had had a fight and Riddhima was imagining Armaan in her room...