Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hudaak thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I want Kriyanshhh bak n being more passionate!! β€οΈEdited by Hudaak - 12 years ago
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just want to say pl change Sneha's clothes. She looks so uncomftable. And thoes clothes makes me unomftable to see. And pl change her boots too
Hudaak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyanshlover

I just want to say pl change Sneha's clothes. She looks so uncomftable. And thoes clothes makes me unomftable to see. And pl change her boots too

I soo agree wid u , sneha's dressin is so vulgar n i also feel uncomfortable 2 see dat!!! cumon rich priveliged girls dresses much much better dan her !!! n especially i feel she is havin dat 1 same boots throughtout da entire show!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
spring567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

- I agree with Sneha's boots, they need to give her something else for a change. Have you noticed, the characters wear the same shoes almost every time. Simmi has those white sandals (they are really nice!!!) but she is seen wearing them often. Also, please give better clothes to Alisha. She can still be from a middle class family but give her better  clothes instead of those knee length dull color skirts.

- Also, I love Shakti as a person and a dancer BUT I think she is very loud in some of her acting scenes. Rey has this calm persona, even when he is mad or shouting, he doesn't seem to be screaming his dialogues. Whereas Shakti, she seems to be a little too loud esp when she has those fighting or arguing scenes, and watching D3, there is always an argument going on. She should tone down her voice a little bit.
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Okay Creatives!

Couple of  things we need changed

--CHANGE SNEHA's BOOTS!, and GIVE SNEHA comfortable clothes.. Sometimes I feel she cannnot Breathe in the clothe she wears!

--I want to see an Arsha Performance!!!!!

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First To IForum,

Somehow Please convey this to Cinevistaas. A lot of members visit IF only for this show D3 and only for Amar and Shakti. So, if CVz are being stupid and ignoring the leads of this show, a lot of people in this forum will be ignoring the show. And if they are ignoring the show, there is no point in visiting the forum. Its really important message from all D3 fans to Cinevistaas and Creatives of Dil Dosti Dance. These issues need to be addressed to them.

To the Creatives of D3

First: Please Clarify who is the main lead of this show? if Amar and Shakti are the main leads, why isn't  their story developing? Fans can have patience but please do not  test their patience for very long. There is another youth based show in channel [V] which also has a very strong concept. D3 has a tough competition now. Cinevistaas has to bring some make over in the way they produce the shows. Because Star one and Channel [V] are two completely different channels. Star One have been airing Saas Bahus shows so they have a lot of patience for drama, and dragging. But, things don't work in that manner always. It has to change specially when you have a competitor in the same channel and the channel is  [V] which has records in pulling up and calling off the shows.

Second: Please give an ArSha (Amar + Shakti) performance. Its a much much much needed in D3 right now. 
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
and yeah a luv passionate performance not like last time plzzz do note itπŸ˜› Edited by Angel56 - 12 years ago
kashkriyansh thumbnail
pls give us some kriyansh scenes so dat sere story progress!!!
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys why don't we post this thread's link on Dil dosti dance Official page... atleast someone from the cast or crew will see!!! πŸ˜‰
Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
creatives please dont forget the lead of the show. Give us more kriyaansh please