Article: Destined to Be - Nivedita Tiwari

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/destined-to-be/834625/

Article is copied below:

Originally posted by: IndianExpress

Her coy persona has made way for sparkling confidence and on Friday on her second visit to Lucknow to promote her debut vehicle, the Zee TV serial Bhagonwali, Nivedita Tiwary was more forthcoming than last time.

"It's been a journey of learning and all the hard work I have put in seems to have paid off in that my perspective is better than it was before," said the Faizabad native, a Delhi University graduate, who completed a three-month acting course under the guidance of Barry John before landing a role in this story about the Pandeys and Shuklas of eastern UP, given telly world's newfound penchant for these parts of the country. "It's a tough life for TV actors. One ends up neglecting health and getting deprived of sleep. But when people from places that have been a part of your growing years laud your work, you feel on top of the world," said Tiwary, whose parents are both principals of institutions in Faizabad. "Often parents of young girls come up to my parents and ask for advice on how they could poise their daughters for a career in acting. My parents always stress complete education and so do I," said the budding actress, protagonist of a drama that deals with the quirks of fate and blatantly promotes astrology. "I do believe in destiny, but at the end of the day it is choices you have made that decide what course your life and career take," she reflects.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is true in some manner. Destiny is there but one makes choices even when not making one , one makes the choice of not taking what is offered.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing Rani. Nice to see our leads getting some media coverage.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Rani.

I am proud of her and that she is getting coverage
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this Rani...👏..
Happy to read this...😊