deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
many have got the feeling that ASR will slap la! and even i think he will do smth like that...maybe throw her out of his house
ASR had organized this party with soo much interest and love and tht idiotic la got everything topsy turvy...

he wil hate her more than ever for calling his nani gabbar!
🤢
so gear up for mondays epi!!
gonna seemany things!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dirtydiana thumbnail
Hope he has seen la for what she is!!!!! and you right I really hope that she throws her out.  I don't want khushi to reform her she can dot herself.  She thinks that she is very smart let see what happens on monday my is that arnav  sould get rid of her for spoiling his di weeding aniversary...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
La should be kicked out of the house! What a moron talking to Nani like that in public!
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What la did it in past were not her mistakes or shortcomings...but yesterday at party cannot be forgiven...Its high time ASR and other supporters at RM should give  asecond thoight about LA

nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed. lavanya's behavior is really at the height of inappropriateness. she needs to be kicked out! but that may not happen.

arnav doesnt seem to know how to behave with women. he has been rude and arrogant with khushi who is completely justified in her fear of arnav. sad to see nani's grandson behave like this. just goes to show, parvarish is not everything. arnav has to be responsible for his own behaviors. his sister is the one who knows him and has told him that he cannot tolerate if anyone doesn't agree with him. but arnav's arrogance comes with his money--what is he without money??

and shyam--such a slimly character who is going to break anjali's heart! what did anjali--who is such a beautiful soul do to deserve this idiot?

mami--sad and uncultured. mamaji--poor guy is stuck with this horrible woman.

this is a really interesting show. and lavanya completely spoiled anjali's anniversary. she seems to have no clue how to behave. quite depressing. do people like this exist?

looking forward to the next episode...
Edited by nanda_gopa - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
arnav BETTER open his mouth and NOT back lavanya this time!

he's been tempering everybody sayin he can't stand faults and nobody should dare any goof ups to spoil his di's big day so a ruthless bashin deserved to be spit out from his royal mouth to his so called girlfriend for ruinin da party & for insultin naani in public!!

i hope he doesn't keep his mouth shut and give a blind eye cz had kushi ws in blah's shoes, he won't spare he so same should apply to blah!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav better teach la a lesson, she ruined anjali's anniversary party by that song and becoming drunk ( i wonder how she got alcohol in the first place).  If arnav backs her up, i will be maha upset
asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes definitely La needs to be taught a lesson this time but by Arnav only.
Mr ASR now you need to put a check on your blonde lady's tantrum 😕

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the thing m sure about is that he will defo do something..half of me thinks he will slap her and the other half thinks he will only yell at her for doing something so irresposible and wrecking his di's anniversay..
but as for the throwing her out part m not too sure yet..i mean even i want her to be kicked out of the RM..that witch..!! but then where does the khushi training her part go??
i think nani will probably want to kick la out but won't cause anjali will come up with the idea of hireing khushi to teach la...
Edited by -Ammie- - 12 years ago
storybooksgd thumbnail
I don't think anyone should forgive La La Dumb Sheep, especially not Arnav.  After impressing and engraving it upon everyone's mind, how much he loves his Di and that he could and would do anything for her happiness, it would be extremely disgusting, if he keeps her around without a serious reprimand at the very least!

But still, I doubt Arnav would slap her, maybe Nani will but I don't think Arnav is brought up in a way that would allow him to hit girls...