How do u feel about Sujay Reu replacing Nishant? - Page 2

Poll

How do u feel about Sujay Reu replacing Nishant?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Dissapointed...I got really accustomed to Nishant and this new guy looks nothing like him...have to see how he looks with Sara then to judge.I have to give him a chance n get accustomed.
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: driti

If he looks younger than Sara..How is he going to look as an elder brother to Hetal and Sejal? :(

Exactly! Hetal already looked a year older than Nishant,this boy looks as if he's still going high school!
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know.  I wanted Karan or Kinshuk.  Not what I expected, but I can't judge someone without first seeing how he is.  Everyone deserves a chance and I will give this guy a chance.  Hope he does well.
shikhadeshmuk thumbnail
Very very upset. He has to be changed.
Karan Wahi or Kinshuk would do justice to the role. There is no point watching the show...
Not too late...they can still cast someone known!
vcoolwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: just4fun

Nothing against the new guy but he looks younger than Sara Khan, Looked really funny.

I agree with you. He looks like he could be sejal's twin brother instead of her older brother. He going to look like a kid standing next to Goldie, Permeet, and Karan.
LuvKyuMin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right now I'm Pretty disappointed but I'll wait a week and see if I like him or not.
abhilan97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
😲 We will see...who's better...Nishant or Sujay...Before when Priyal was replaced we were sad but now we are happy with Sara, isn't it????? Similarly lets see whether Sujay can also win our hearts like Sara...

😡 AS FOR NOW, IT WAS USELESS POSTING THIS TOPIC!!!!!!! FIRST WE HAVE TO SEE A FEW MORE EPISODES AND THEN ONLY WE CAN DECIDE!!!!!!!!😆
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i strongly feel we shall wait fpr a few episodes may be he is also a good actor...though i agree looks cant chnage and sujoy does look younger to sara mayb the channel give him a makeover wich will make him suitable for the role...for now i feel this is the worst replacement ever done but this shall be commented once we se a few epis of him...s we hardly saw him for 4-5 mins
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am dissappointed about the replacement of Nishant, but I will give the new guy a chance.  I will have to see couple weeks of Sujoy before I can come to an opinion. Edited by beetaurus - 12 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thing is..i have no idea hwo is acting is yet..so i cant judge just yet..but from what i can already guess..since he is new to acting..he is gonna be a freshie and therefore not too good with his dialogue and way he presents the lines and stuff..itll be really new like priyal was in the beginning. and i dont MIND new people..but this show has already been through a replacement of the main lead..and the show isnt going too great right now..track wise...soo i dont really think this show NEEDS a newbie right now to lessen the Trps even more..if this sujoy person came in a totally new show from the beginning..it would have been worth giving him a shot..but right now? idk.. its gonna make me loose interest because i cant stand freshie acting..i also didnt like nishant when he first debut in MJHT..but now i LOVED him..thats what im saying.. this isnt the right time for a newbie.. 🤔 PLUS...idk how he will look alongside Sara Khan. I mean is he short? IDk.. itll take a while to get used to seeing someone NOT muscley and not tall like nishant was. If it was Karan Wahi it would have been easier to get used too..

anyways that being said, im disappointed .. but i guess ill give him a chance to impress me with his acting skills and if he fails to do so..most likely end of RMJ for me...which i will be sad about because this show has (still has) some potential in my pov.