Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful update... although i don 't want to admit publicly but still i say tht even i ws nt knwng the button's concept in male nd female shirts... oops... did i confess too much😳... update ws really awesome😊
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

I loved all of maaneet of course...specially the one with her duppatta...thats my favorite and I think that the one I read first and ever since..i'm her fan...but mind you I cannot read all...
Yes I don't know why she is harsh of this common topic...must say she has her way...

She will kill us...we are criticizing her on her own thread...😳

I loved that over dose of consuming the alcohol and dies the 4th born of Khurana...LOL

I have sent the order in cyber space...will send you the address shortly...let me make sure first if I get one...πŸ˜‰

Not criticising her yaar... just commenting about the mismatch in demand and supply πŸ˜†

Sooks, however angry you maybe, you still cannot get us off your back...

As much as we will tell you how unique your written works are, we will also tag behind you for Maaneet romance😳
chalobhago thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So the Khuranas is one not so happy BIG family...Maan is probably affected by his surroundings, looking forward for Geet to walk in his life.

Feel bad for Geet - MG knows eachother well? And Maan is familiar with NT  character/personality?

Loved it Sookie, hats off to you
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -pixie-

The lunch scene was straight out of Dynasty- Only that Senior Khurana replaced Alex- or so I thought! Bring it on! Then you got the half brother in and it got murky- Still Dynansty or is it B&B πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now coming to THE scene in the hospital- dare i let my heart dream up a few dreams? or are you going to crush them soon? O evil one- Tell me should I allow me heart to dream or no?

ps: I did not know abt this Mens vs Womens shirt thingy...Did you pick that up by observation?

pps: Is this set in India? I dunno why I thought this was in the US

It's actually one of the most overtly done cliched scene in dramas. I have been catching up with Korean dramas and thought that may be I should write one FF which can be easily categorized in this Genre. So I am praying the k-Drama Gods to bless me with fresh dramatic ideas...😊

The shirt thing - I was watching this Japanese drama where the male lead is very intelligent and is extremely weird. He sprouts off these odd facts. When I Googled this I was surprised to find that there is actually history behind the shirt buttons placement...

I talk about Dalal Street :-) That's obvious, no?πŸ˜†

9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

Eeek! Update *dances* 

I'll go read first..

Mwuhahaha I beat Manashi again, I am a fast bunny.

Wow there is a lot of tension between the Khurana's eh? One colourful family, more than a spectrum o.o Boy do they need family counselling or what. 

Now I know why Maan is such a mess, one's personality and behaviour is effected by their surroundings. He probably took to alcohol and girls because it made him felt wanted, in power. When having sex he has power over the girls, he feels needed. And alcahol sort of numbed out the sorrow and loneliness. I do hope Geet helps him with his issues. 

But we know he isn't an idiot, he does have potential to be a success. He knows how to play chess so he must have some brains. He's quite observant, as we know from the shirt thing. And he may have an interest in art (or he was just staring)

-Not good with the psychological emotional things, so excuse my ramblings. 

I just love the interactions between MG, the wit, the insults and the subtle flirting.
I just loved it when Geet asked God to FedEx her some patients πŸ€£ Good one Sooks.

Geet wanted to soothe his pain fast πŸ˜³ Either she does feel for him or she just wants to get rid of him πŸ˜† And knowing you Sookie, it's probably the latter. 

How in the world do you know men's shirts have buttons on the left and women's on the right? Imma go check my shirts πŸ˜† 

Feel bad for Geet in the last paragraph, it really did offend her. And if her sister was intending what Maan implied she is a real bitch. But then again most older sisters are πŸ˜† 

A brilliant update as always Sooks, can't wait to read more! 

In bold...Hey ...i am an older sister...hereπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†Superb one again sooks...quite unique...seriously...d father is d actual culprit...🀒🀒🀒...he dint even stop d other brother from hitting ...like this...they r worst than enemies🀒🀒🀒
Edited by 9staroneserials - 12 years ago
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ajshshsjhdg a.k.a Reserved! :P :P 

edit

Okay, so - that was sheer melodrama, S! *chuckles* Who knew you had it in you to write daily-soap like cliched family-brawls.  πŸ˜† Haha.

Coming to the update, it was fun to read. The final interaction b/w Maan&Geet was easily the best part about this update, I like comments, I love retorts and I really love the way you do them. *Sniff - I miss AR fighting in Revenge.. Sniff* :$ :$ You might wanna update that, soon? πŸ˜•

Moving on - Super short part - I wanted to read more. Since, I like the pace - I don't think I need to ask you to update soon, but nevertheless, I will. So, update soon and keep rocking! ;D

Edited by ScatteredCastle - 12 years ago
mystique_girl thumbnail
Whoops...it truly is very dramatic... I am amazed Sookie, you are too true to your words...

Maan's family is a totally disoriented one. My obsns:
  • Prodigal seems like the real word for him ...
  • his age difference with his siblings is quite noticeable ...
  • BTW, Mitalee calling his bast***  was quite surprising...is he the product of his father's live-in relnship and adopted?she wouldnt insult her father by calling him names, right? Amazed by the venom his siblings spewed on him
  • Maan's reaction to the chess game  really brought out his intelligence... he's an MIT pass out - I guess its evident to everyone and its not just him who stays away from his siblings...they dont want to come close to him either coz they have the same fear that brews between Mitalee and Vikram...
  • Their father's personal life seems to have profound effect on each of theirs - they are not settled even in their advanced ages ... Varun seems the only sensitive to Maan 
I was surprised by Maan's declaration of not working - not clear about his reason though. I loved his retort to his father abt not being married. I tremendously like his inner personality - there's a lot more sensitivity in him than that is visible...

Geet is another story altogether. Loving the Maaneet interactions...keep them coming though I have absolutely no idea how Maan is going to turn up at the hospital every now and thenπŸ˜† 

If NT is really the way she is, its unfortunate...how come Geet doesnt realise her true persona...infact Maan seems to know both of them well and his anger at NT was quite surprising...were Maan and Geet classmates any where by any chance?

Sooks, I always end up commenting so much on your updates. Never mind that you never ever reply to my conjectures😊
mystique_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: manashi

Your user-name beats mine in alphabetical order Faria...I guess you receive pms before than I do...Sooks...I object...damn...🀣🀣

Coming to the update:πŸ€“

What a colorful family...ek se bar kar ek...🀣🀣

So dont we have a super-intelligent-but-in-hibernation hero...😳

He knows chess...that makes himsharp.😎
He admires art...that makes him human.😳
He does not marry to avoid heart break for his wife...that makes him considerate.
He knows about shirts...well that makes him whatever...πŸ˜‰

So there is a lot more to Maan Singh Khurana than what meets the eye.πŸ˜‰

One tight slap to NT...such a conniving low-life...😑😑

But the silver-lining...Maan was furious because Geet got manipulated?πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

Is that a hint Sooks...πŸ˜‰

Please promise a happy ending Sooks...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx for the pm...πŸ€—

Loved your comment, Manashi πŸ˜ƒ I liked your POV on silver lining and dont forget out hero is an MIT graduate...so loads of brains😳
mystique_girl thumbnail
I noticed one more thing...isnt Geet always running away? In both updates, she just left the conversation and fled !! Now what is that supposed to indicate?πŸ˜‰
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mystique_girl

I noticed one more thing...isnt Geet always running away? In both updates, she just left the conversation and fled !! Now what is that supposed to indicate?πŸ˜‰

She is easily annoyed and leaves the place before she physically assaults him? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by -Sookie- - 12 years ago