Raina123 thumbnail
awsome update !!
so maans breaking up with vedehi,ehich im happy about .Though vedehi is nice i think even he relises that she will never trully be able to understand him or accept him (am i right )
i can really see the relationship maan and geet have in this installment .
anyways looking forwrd to the next instamment
updte soon and thax for the pm

raina

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update... loved it
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's jst getting more and more interesting with time!!i jst wanna whack the hell out of vikram and mitalee,bt,it has to be acknowledged that they are truly fishes of deep water esp mitalee!!
Fantastic update Sookie ⭐️
-memorable- thumbnail
wonderful update 👏

how much greedy & dirty money minded people are these vikram,

mitaliee & varun 😡😡 

its a true bloody money game 

ready to pour blood for their selfish gain 
Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Of course, when every thing look hunky-dory...one should always prepare for worse...I hope for best but I'm always prepared for worse.  It's not some thing negative, but to stand still when the storm hits you.  This is my experience and learned by hardship and made my identity. 

Poor Satya...Get well Soon...

The lechers...do you think M will be loyal to them?  (smirks)  teach em' some lessons...

Maan is truly a  gem and a good boss...he hugged Emily to comfort her and make her feel strong but didn't collapsed in front of her.  That's very impressive sign of being Boss who has people's skills.

Geet, being a good old friend stood next to him to support that he needed. 

Maan needed Geet to know that no one can take her place no matter what...if she is in or not...but she will always be there in his world.

It was harsh update, but that's reality...after so much of turbulence no one would stay calm to react back...Maan some what underestimated his siblings who are very much experienced in this dirty game.

But that's OK...Maan needed this...or else it would be an easy win...and its not fun if there is no attack received back...then how one would learn to fight back?  Mushkilo se dara nahi jata, bulki unse lada jata hai.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Good Luck Maan...now the real battle begins.

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly speaking, I don't know whether I should fell sorry for Maan or not.
II have been out the whole day so please accept this sorry excuse for a comment 😆

He broke up with her because he couldn't get himself to let her in. He could let her inside his sanctuary, the place where he can be himself And the only person he allowed to see his house was Geet. He knows in his heart he loves Geet, that she is the only one who truly cares and understands him. 

Vickram and Mitalee are two very very dangerous people, we knew that from the beginning but they just proved their wickedness once more. I really do hope those people turn against Mitalee 😆 

And how dare Vickram hurt our dear Satya! He should go f**k himself. Sorry, but he hurt Satya- Sookies and Emiliy's love 😆

I loved how Maan hugged Emily- when he wants, he is a great friend. I guess he always is, but his flaws sometimes overload his good traits.

I said it before, I'll say it again- Geet is one amazing woman. No matter how f**ked her life is, or how mad she is with Maan- when he needs help, it's always her. 

t_areeb thumbnail
the tough situations will only make him stronger
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Excellent  update Sookie...please continue soon...