KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Both Vicky and Rey are so cute loved them.Vicky can't really see Neha with some other girl. I love they way he forgets everything when he sees her. I love him.

😆 funny when that girl came up to him and gave him a RED rose. How jealous Neha became. Nilesh😡 i got so angry at him. Vicky desrves a "Dazzler" girl. i really don't like him.

😆 When that guy came up to Neha and gave her a RED rose and Vickys face😲, and super angry and jealous😆. I love they whole scene.

Rey, what can i say abt this guy the sweetest guy on earth😍. Everyday i fall in love with him. But that Green upper wear he was wearing yuk🤢. I hate that, it looked horibal. But not on him😆. But really hated it.

And the last scene when he stuck with those girls, i felt bad for him. But i don't understand Kriya didn't she notice his helpless face. I find her mean some times.

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agree with u
i loved the whole ViHa
both Vicky n Neha so jealous
these ppl r madly in love with each other n loved the way Vicky thanked god 4 making Neha only 4 him n then the next moment a guy gives flower to Neha n the jealous Vicky
oh god ViHa totally rock...love them
n then KriYaansh part
poor Rey he is trying sooo hard to impress Kria
lekin madam ko misunderstand karne ki bimari hai
i mean duhhh does she have eyes
cant she see that Rey is trying to move away from those girls n he doesnt wanna accept those flowers 
but no she had to think that he is a casanova 
it was actually really stupid of her to think that Rey is a casanova after all that
oh well i loved ViHa n Rey today a lot n today on Archi's bday we got a long ViHa scene so i m really happy 4 that 
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Kriyanshlover]Both Vicky and Rey are so cute loved them.Vicky can't really see Neha with some other girl. I love they way he forgets everything when he sees her. I love him.

First of all Neha and not girl it has to be Vicky can't really see Neha with some other boy. Sorry If it offended you that I  corrected you
Yes when I saw vicky's face I was like aww he was looking so cute. He neither wanted to take the rose nor did he want Neha to take rose from any other boy. They r the sweetest pair in D3 and Neha's expression when that girl came to give flowers to vicky was so cute
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ViHa scene was xcesssively cuteee☺️...Vicky's xpressions omg dis guy is AMAZZZIIING😳😆 nd d way dat dazzler chic(churail) said i luv ur bag nd Vicky said  'mein tho bag laya nahi' 🤣awww he was sooo adorable it was d BEST scene of ViHa😍
nd Rey AAAHHH dis guy totally KILLS me everyday ☺️either wid his luks☺️ or wid his xpressions☺️...hehehe yeah d green jacket was weird🤔 but aahhh Rey luks gud in anything😎 nd d way he imagined giving rose to Kriya 🤣🤣lmao i was lyk wat d helll tappad wala scene imagination dethe tho acha hotha😛
but luvd d 2nd imagination scene😍
wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have to say hands down vicky took away the cutest character award 2day for me :) the mini little expressions to neha nd even nilesh were sooo cute :)
and my fav was the stomping of the foot when neha accepted the rose 😛😃
swayam and his poems were exceptional also!!!
rey... i hope the slap is a dream... but one thing... the blushing personally i felt that blushing doesnt suit guys.. esp guys like rey.. i mean his character (dont throw jootis at me) doesnt suit to blushing... idk but cant wait for monday!!!
leave ur comments.. i promise i dont bite😃
Edited by 2cute4u_22 - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nhiii,..bt i like d shy exp of ray as well,...heheheh i like him in any exp,..ofcourse viha r osum,...will love 2 c their more scenes!!
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Viha are so cute. They are my second favorite couple in D3 after kriyansh.😳
Their love story is so cute. Yesterday's episode was a treat to watch as we got some Kriyansh and VIha moments. Hopefully we'll get some more soon.😍
And I too love that scene where Rey was blushing. I find every expression of him adorable. He can look hot and cute even when he is just standing. I loved his shy face. everything just suites him.😳
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree.. vicky was too cute in yesterday's epi.. His expression wen neha accepted the rose was priceless... ViHA are so innocent..

As for rey blushing.. I love this guy in every freaking way...He looked so cute... Awieee.

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww!!! viha rocks,..loved dem yesterday,..they were so jealous 4 each other!!😆
Luxjo15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously guys spotlight always goes to Kriyansh and Swaron (not tat tat's bad) but they're letting a wnderful love story go waste.It was refreshing to see some attention given to ViHa.Amazing chemistry!!!👏They should do it more often..
Wish they'll show a Viha exclusive dance sequence..What say guys..