YogeshRanade thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I had not seen Shaan so emotional till yesterday. He said that with Nihira's exit, the loss is for SRGMP. I think he understands true talent and not manipulative like HR and AS

He said that the Hightest vote getter will be the winner and not the best singer after Nihira's exit. This is truely the fact.

Well said Shaan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun_8687 thumbnail
SO Very True 😭 😭

Nihira rocked..I hope Hemu dusnt go 😭
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shaan is a true gentleman singer.what a guy 😊
MINOTI thumbnail
So true!!

I have never seen Shaan so emotional before. He had tears in his eyes. I fact after seeing Nihira so composed and gathered , my feelings for her have risen . She made others emotional rather than crying herself. WOW!!

I pray to God , May Nihira become a super super singing sensation in this world. May she win all possible awards in the field of music .

Love you N 🤗 ihira!!!
panny85 thumbnail
i kinda felt nihira and hemu are his favorite among the contestants which explains why he got all emotional
singhnilima thumbnail
i love u shaan... he is too good.. anybody heard his song.. tishnagi.. too cool.... 😊
neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shan is the best anchor ..best singer best human being.. love u shan.
Bantoo thumbnail
yep it was clear that shaan was trying hard to control his tears.
silkymoon thumbnail
Yes, I agree with you. He is really a modest and a honest person by heart. 😊

Nihira was in my top Three list but I was not too fan of her but yesterday's her behaviour made to so emotional that I was not before with anyone.

Nihira is really brave and I liked her answer when she said this challenge ends for new challenge begun. And she accepted the result as the part of the life and I know the persons like hers will get all the success in life.   😊

I liked the challenge that ID gave to all. 👏 👏 And wish all the best to Nihira and ID. I pray to god for them.
jaypad thumbnail
Hi, Shaan is really a nice person. He is a lovable person. I have met him during the World series in Dubai. He was kind enough to give his autograph. God Bless him.

I think the way Nihira took the result in her stride,made even non-Nihira fans become her fans. Best wishes to her