Keep rocking everyone ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 12 years ago
shiropa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by shiropa - 12 years ago
shiropa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Finally Shai u got all answers of ur points related to VA.
I am happy that Shiro explained everything nicely.
I love VA but could not make it to read completely.

i know even i could not read it completely first time, but as you know the writer is from US, their culture and our culture does not match, as some of our POVs with them, but I love Rose Dimitri parts

I hated the way dhampire were treated๐Ÿ˜ก  , but RM will solve everything.๐Ÿ˜ƒ At the end of bloodlines series dhampires will be free and even our Rose Dimitri will have a child fullfilling a prophesy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you know when Dimitri agreed to have a relationship with Rose telling her that they would be together after her graduation, when he would not be her teacher anymore, that made me cry,
before that we so many time if rajveer and naina ever had the same conversation๐Ÿ˜ญ

but you are right there are many bold scenes which made me angry at first ๐Ÿคข  but my friend recommended me to read blood promise first and when i finished it i completly loved it and went back to read from the first book

but there was a lot of things i didnt like๐Ÿคข, but i loved Rose and Dimitri๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and again only teacher student thing didnt make them RN and also they are not carbon copy of RN

Rose and Naina both of them are completely different from each other except of their braveness
but Rajveer and Dimitri was almost same apart from the fact that rajveer was more friendly to other students

but what made them similar that, both pairs didnt go in conventional way

rajveer naina always had a connection between them, their eyes conveyed their feelings without their words, they not only understood each other but shared a lot of feeling which was only between them. So many thing RN has faced together without being a conventional couple or in a relationship that made them special๐Ÿ˜

we spent so many times on the purity of their love

and rose dimitri's story might be different but love between them gave me the same feelings๐Ÿ˜ƒ they have shared so many things together just like that, not being conventional couple and lots of things. and the way rose fought to save dimitri or dimitri fought to save rose
those were so so similar

and again those were my feelings๐Ÿ˜ƒ

people can love RN as they want, to me they were the name of purity๐Ÿ˜

but i there are similarity in story too, if Rm wasnt from usa i would have said she copied from lrl๐Ÿ˜† i will put those in another time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
shiropa thumbnail
god i have again gone into that long post spree๐Ÿ˜†

ok i guess a little talk about VA is ok as i was watching old lrl and reading va books while i was home after my operation, so much time but no work, so revived the old๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so got all emotional and typed those. which also means i am well enough to sit in front of PC for long time now๐Ÿ˜†

come on i am not that regular, to long posts karke bhrpi to karni padegi๐Ÿ˜‰

as i said i was dreaming RD scenes as RN's๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

and i tell you those scenes are good as hell๐Ÿ˜†

till they cast actual Rose Dimitri, i can continue my imagination with Rajeev Priyanka๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
but problem is that rajeev does not look good with long hair, so dimitri has short hair for me๐Ÿ˜†
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiropa

god i have again gone into that long post spree๐Ÿ˜†

ok i guess a little talk about VA is ok as i was watching old lrl and reading va books while i was home after my operation, so much time but no work, so revived the old๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so got all emotional and typed those. which also means i am well enough to sit in front of PC for long time now๐Ÿ˜†

come on i am not that regular, to long posts karke bhrpi to karni padegi๐Ÿ˜‰

as i said i was dreaming RD scenes as RN's๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

and i tell you those scenes are good as hell๐Ÿ˜†

till they cast actual Rose Dimitri, i can continue my imagination with Rajeev Priyanka๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
but problem is that rajeev does not look good with long hair, so dimitri has short hair for me๐Ÿ˜†

If you notice I did not disagree with you over most things in VA!!!!!

And Shiropa instead of your once a month Ashutosh Gowarikar style posts, it would help if you posted more regularly and smaller posts!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Shaina_b thumbnail
Shiro how about writing a fic with RN as Dhampirs or whatever you want them to be??

Am sure you would stick to RN and Indian stuff!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi to all ..
how are you all doing?

gr8 to see u all agian ...

congs to all for one more new fc ...
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

For The 103rd RPFC

happy Birthday Priyanka Bassi

Wonderful Job Su Di n Vertika

๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: shraddhagupta

hi to all ..

how are you all doing?

gr8 to see u all agian ...

congs to all for one more new fc ...

Hiii Shraddha!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

Great to see you here!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
saw the first post and thought su had made a mistake... 

mistook those pics as the post... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ