Maaneet OS- Geet Tum In Gehnon Main Bahut...:Maan

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey All🤗

Well I was just watching some old episodes and then the episode of Maan removing Geet's jewellery and I decided to write an OS! The title is from the scene itself!

Hope you all are fine! This OS is dedicated to my Favorite DDian Meri Jaan Meri Mithaiii

ILY🤗

Hope you will love it Mithaiii😳

Maaneet OS - Geet Tum In Gehnon Main Bahut...:  Maan!

In the morning:

Geet had got up early as it was Teej today! Dadima was already waiting for her in her bedroom. She gifted Geet the jewels and left!

She cried helplessly but today the one who always was there when she needed him was not her Maan! He was only Maan Singh Khurana! Not her Maan!

The night before the Teej Festival!

It was Teej and she wanted to celebrate it in full fervor. She had seen her mother and her relatives celebrate it! From that day she was dreaming about that day! Her dream was finally going to be fulfilled this year as she had been married to the man whom she loves and whole heartedly accepted him as his husband!

Before their actual wedding she said had something;

Geet: "Maan ki Geet! Aaj se main aapko apne tan aur man se apna pati sweekar karti hoon."

She had every right to be his and his only! And she would keep the fast and then eventually break it. She had a dream always; she was always a dreamer of her prince and she had finally found that prince! And she has always thanked her destiny for treating her like his favorite child! Though initially she had to face a lot of troubles and also had a painful life; she was at peace now! She was truly enjoying this new found happiness of her life; the honor of being the Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana! It was indeed an honor for her to be tied to his name! It as if she was blessed to be his and only his! Only he would have her rights on her! And she was the happiest woman alive! She had been married to the man she loves; settling in her new life and expecting their child! What else she could ask for? But fate had other plans for her. She had lost her baby! And now she was on the verge of loosing Maan also. His memory loss was traumatic for her and she was shattered. Her world had stopped that day when she came to know about his memory loss. He had forgotten her. Her Maan had forgotten her.  She couldn't handle it anymore. She had decided to leave the house; but she couldn't. She had always promised Maan that she would look after Dadima when he was not around

The last time she had left home; she knew what she had to face. She had to loose Dadima and this time she couldn't take the risk. Hence she decided to fight for her love this time! To fight for her rights! That's what Maan had taught her. And she decided that with Dadima she will make Maan remember their beautiful past; the moments they shared. The little fights that they had and she had to make him realize that she loved him! She loved him more than he can also imagine! Saying this; wiping the tears away which blurred her vision; she closed the wedding album.
And then from the under something; she found the photo. It was a photo of Geet trying the Khaandaani Khurana jewels! Dadima had made her try them; knowing how they would look on the Khurana Bahu! Geet had just tried them for Dadima's sake! For her; she was her employer; who in her terrible crisis offered her a job and had saved her. She was the one who gave Geet permission to stay in the outhouse. And Geet always had a soft corner for her. Hence to just make her happy she wore them! And man she looked ethereal! Dadima had left her in the room and went to Maan's.  Dadima always thought that Geet would be the ideal girl for Maan! She had the essentials to become a Khurana Bahu! She made Geet wait there!

After sometime Geet came there and saw that Maan was searching for her. As she was running away from him; they bang into each other and Geet was in his arms! He felt a current run through his body as soon ah her body was in contact with her. He didn't know what the exact feeling was but wanted to know whether it was a mutual one! He released her from the hug and then was just drooling at her beauty! Her simplicity and her charm. He never felt anything like this before; he went near her.

He gently took her hand in his and carefully removed the Kadas and placed a soft kiss. She just stood there. He then took over the necklace and once again he laid butterfly kisses along her nape and her bare neck! She had started to melt in his arms and he knew that! He just had to go near her to have her weak in her knees. She was responding to his touch. And that was just what he needed and he continued her assault on her. He then removed her Maang Teeka and left his marks on her. He had marked her as his! Only his! Only Maan! She was truly Maan ki Geet!

Geet just woke up from the dream and it was just a dream!

Her Maan was not near her; she was alone as she was a year before!

So guys do you want me to pen down an Epilogue for this? Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!

Please press the like button!

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mayuuu
awh ur so sweet as mithai truly
love you too
awesomee OS
love it
hayeee the dream was☺️
but it was a dream :( lol
just beautiful
i just love the way you write and describe stuff
you rock mithaii
love the OS
offcourse epilogue to banta hai
waiting for it
thank youu mithai love youu

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveee the os!
But it was dream😭!
Ofcourse write the epilogue!
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow awesome... luved it...
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mayu 🤗

Ahh... Loved it...😳 That scene was shot very wodefully, and same way you have created a beautiful scene and presented it to us.. Awesome .. And yes want an Epilogue.. Keep Rocking..👍🏼
Edited by sangi1588 - 12 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
beautiful os
loved it
mindblowing
loved da dream
thanks 4 all ur hard work
thanks 4 da pm
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

pls I want an epilogue!:)
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yaar mujhay padkay accha laga😳
 but unfortunately  it was her dream
ab agay kya hoga...
ok u wer simply superb asusual
keep rocking

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the dream was so dreamy...i loved it...plzzz continue with this OS...n thnxxx for the pm...
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good One...but in GHSP...I am sure our beloved Geet  our Adorable Maan Ka Milan Hoga