Maryada 15th Aug WU *FILLER*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
smaall smaalll updateee... im hurrying to work.. please adjust..😳

• Devayani says she will speak against Brama but how and when she would decide..
  •  Roshni Devi is shouting at sonmeone on phone and she asks Karan about wat is going on in his life.. Karan says everything is perfect in his life..she again asks him about the girl who keeps him awake.. etc etc.. Devayani has a doubt that Karan is hiding something from her..
  •  Brahma comes to Adi's office and Adi asks him to go becuz he doesnt want him to be here.. Brahma says he is here to give his promotion news to Roshni.. he goes to Roshni Devi who is sitting with a face pack on her face 😆 Brahma tells her that he has been promoted without her biribery and contacts.. Roshni says that when a person is too arrogant and then falls flat on his face he gets hurt.. Brahma says he is not gonna get hurt because she doesnt know him well..
  •  Gaurav tells Karan that he cannot attend a meeting he has to go pick Vidya up.. Karan is possessive and he doesnt want him to go.. Gaurav doesnt listen to him and says he will go to get Vidya.. he asks Karan to take over the meeting..Karan keeps pushing hin so finally Gaurav says he will come to the meeting.. When Gaurav talks to Imli he gets to know that Devayani is back and Imli is super happy about Vidya coming back.. Gaurav meets Devayani and tells about how he will get Vidya back.. Devayani is mad and says she herself will get her and she hopes that his important work is only important work..
  •  Priya calls Adi and says she will wait for him but he is not too pleased..Roshni tehn taunts him about Priya calling at time of work..
  •  A courier comes and Imli goes to pick up its for Mrs Jhakar but she doesnt know how to sign so Uttara comes and take over saying she will sign she is about to sign when Devayani comes and says she is Mrs Jhakar hence she will sign and Uttara leaves making a face..🤢

Precap: Devayani goes to Vidya's house when her mom tells Devayani that Vidya is not here and they both get tensed..

i run to work now.. tc everyone.. such a time waste episode 🤢
Pulwasha 🤗
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Thanks!
Me not watching the filler episode :))

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnk goodness I didn't watch itt but can't wait for tomorrow wonder wat these 2 ladies w/ do?! I hoppe they don't find vidya so she can get closer to cheenu! 😳
salinaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Pallu  : )