abhaas mehtavs shreyas talpade

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey everyone today i give u new news
u know shreyas talpade is a bollywood actor and he plays the many role in movie like golmaal,iqbaal etc and shreyas talpade is also a television actor
and today i think that abhaas mehta charector shyam is same as shreyas talpade preveous show "jamane ko dikhan hai" in this show shreyas talpade play the role of handicapped person who have a very good wife but he loves another girl which play the lead role in "jamane ko dikhana hai shoe" and this lead heroin is love another boy
and at last of show when shreyas talpade know this truth tthis girl is not love me she is falling another love
then he feeks lots of pain and take to deside for suiside but at time his wife says to shreyas talpade if u leave me then i will kill ownself
then shreyas talpade realige his mistake and think that
i love another girl but she dint love me then i feel lots of pain so one day if my wifes know my truth then definately she feels lots of pain so i take sware in my life i never give any flert with my wife
and  show is finish with happy ending no one knows the truth of shreyas talpade
so may be in last shyam feels own mistake and no one knows his truth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
but in this show something is different khushi love shyam wife but jamane ko dikhana hai lead heroin love another guy