DOTW:Kya Kare Kya Na Kare

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly I'm so sorry for the delay, but it's not too late to start discussing about the Hot topic of this week.

Kya Kare Kya Na Kare

So many situations in D3, i find hard to pick one topic *giggles*

1. Elections, who will win? Will it drift Kriyanash apart or bring them closer?
2. Sharon and swayam, when will they move ahead, i mean do something else, other then looking at each other with attitude and/or secret love.
3. When are the fights gonna end? Seriously all the time they are fighting, boys-girls, dazzlers-weaklings and now rey-kriya on elections.

Share your views please.

-amna-
Edited by amnaM - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amnaM

Firstly I'm so sorry for the delay, but it's not too late to start discussing about the Hot topic of this week.

Kya Kare Kya Na Kare

2. Sharon and swayam, when will they move ahead, i mean do something else, other then looking at each other with attitude and/or secret love.
3. When are the fights gonna end? Seriously all the time they are fighting, boys-girls, dazzlers-weaklings and now rey-kriya on elections.

Share your views please.

-amna-

1] See finalizing about the election is really very difficult. Everyone is so focused and determined to win that it will be hard for people 2 decide.Kria is bent on winning for bringing in forefront the girl power of St. Louis and rey wants 2 win this election to save his baat cutter from unnecessary agony and pressure. I mean in this situation I don't know whom to support also.

2] Sharon and swayum's love won't be highlighted till kria and rey gets their proper solution to their respective problems and they don't have a clear view of they what they want from life. So we have 2 wait for swaron scenes just enjoying their eye-locks.

3] I am of the view that their fight is for immorality. If the weaklings and dazzlers stop fighting then girls are v. boys and if that stop now rey is against kria so fight and D3 have an eternal relationship so leave that aside. 

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: amnaM

Kya Kare Kya Na Kare

Share your views please.

-amna-

1. I would love it if Rey would win, we all know that Kria has various capabilities, if Rey wins it will show everyone that he is just good at dancing, he is a people person as well and does care about other people.  The elections in my belief will initially make Rey and Kria drift apart, but i think one Kria sees how genuinely Rey cares about other people, this is ultimatley help them get closer.

2.  I am guessing we have a bit of a while to wait for that, the way sharon is now there is no way she will admit even to herself that she may be developing feelings for Swayam.

3. I dont think the fights will ever end.  When it ends is when the show ends, which wont be anytime soon
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow!! i loved dat dance!!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know who will win , but I really want Rey to win ; Just to show Kria that this election is not just about boys vs. girls. We already know who Rey is , how is , and what and who he cares about. We all know he'd do anything to save his 'baat cutter' from embarrassment and all . If Rey wins , Kria will , for sure, be angry and jealous, but she'll see that Rey isn't the MCP she mistakes him for :P
       I think it'll be sort if both when it comes to the relation of KriYansh . They'll neither be too apart or too close . But right in the middle, as usual with their misunderstandings :/ But if Rey wins, then soon enough Kria will come to see that Rey isn't what she mistakes him for :P

I don't even know . Their story is like as slow as a turtle. "Wahii looks, Wahii wind blows, Wahii stares, vagera vagera" but i think it's time Sharon sees Swayam for who he actually is and not who she thinks he is . The more she thinks about him, the better ! I mean, yes, their story's going to start progressing after KriYansh's story actually kick off , but atleast Sharon needs to feel things for Swayam, and make them evident to herself :S

Dus saal baad :/ Really , all these pranks and all were fine in the beginning. Now it's like a every epi thing. The more the pranks, fights and all, the SLOWER the stories of the couples will proceed because the so called ego of one team comes in the way of seeing and knowing the other team & vice versa. I can only hope these fights and stuff come to a close end :/

Nice DOTW's ! :D
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have no Idea who is gonna win, but, I really want REY to win.  I know Kria is up to show girl power and stuffs , but she has shown enough Power to make everybody believe that she is "SPECIAL" and that she can do anything. REY is "THE REYAANSH SINGHANIA", He doesn't need to prove it to anybody what he is. He is utterly popular in the college, no doubt about that. he is also very nice as a person, I guess we call it a person with golden heart. So, keeping in mind all these facts I really want REY to win because he deserves it. Not that KRIA doesn't deserve it, but C'Mon dude! REY is the perfect candidate for GEN SEC Position also because if KRIA wins her focus will be on Weaklings only, but if REY wins he will have no partiality in Dazzlings and weaklings.

This will take some time. Sharon being a DAZZLING DIVA wouldn't admit her feelings for SWAYUM pretty soon though she is gradually falling for him. So, I guess we have to live with LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA for right now.

To end the Weaklings Vs Dazzlings  fight , I think Vicky needs to stop going into Gajini mode and Fall in fulltime Love with Neha. Amar (Totla) should also fall for Rinni all over again. Boys Vs Girls fight toh hmm...don't know if that would ever end...But, the most annoying is REY VS. KRIA...Why on earth was this to happen? Kria toh humesha fight ke liye Ready hoti hai...but , why with Rey??? I hope this fight thing will bring them closer and not drift them apart...
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hmmm... cant really say whoz gonna win...but somehw it looks as if Rey will win and Kriya will become Assistant GS... In BTS, Rey is making Kriya do some work and also in one scene he is looking at his watch (I guess to show his disapproval of latecomers) and then they show Rey dictating something to Kriya...it mayb a tie or Rey wins... coz It may create trouble for Kriya if she looses so they might make it a tie or Kriya as Assistant GS...either way, Kriyansh will come closer...

Doesnt seem a possibility in near future... it may take very long tym for Sharon to express!!!
Dude... it seems D3 is incomplete without its share of fights and pranks!!!!! So for the fights to end..impossible!!!!!!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Agree with all.

My view:

I guess kriya{the character} overacts sometimes or actually most of the time *LOL*. I sometime feel so irritated that she thinks of him like that, he is deeply in love with her and all she can see is he's playing pranks. *ahhh*. I do hope rey wins the elections and they don't make an issue over the GS thingy. I'm imaging kriya as assistant GS-- kriya bringing tea for rey, going with him everywhere, follow everything he say *it will be so much *lmao*. But from one point of view i want kriya to win, because it's gonna be hell funny to watch rinni and simi in those tacky chamkeli dresses *rofl*. Jokes apart, "rey" should be the winner.

Sharon and swayam are even slower than tortoise, they only have eye locks and after which sharon doesn't even think about him, though i love the eye locks and the way sharon looks at him is just *wow*, but she should be having tiny feelings for him now.

Gehra rishta between D3 and fights, kabhe khatam he nahe hote. I'm sort of annoyed by it now, from day one the fights are going on, on some topic or the other. N the most annoying bit is when the dazzlers and weaklings come face to face and they have this 2-3 min attitude filled looks. I feel it's the same scene all over again, they have just changed dresses.

P.S: I want more dance of kriyansh and Swaron. I loved the kya kare kya na kare sequence so much<3333333

Edited by amnaM - 12 years ago