did u’all c shaan crying????

coolhead2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well t'was a real emotional episode n i felt really sad seing even shaan cry...........da votin has b'cum region-biased.......😭

guys , vote 4 india's voice.........😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monazza thumbnail
we will se it on Monday as it will telecast here on that day........ Were those crcodile tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arun_8687 thumbnail
Shaan,I believe,was very close to Nihira 😭

Im really SAD 😭 😭
musicpulse thumbnail
Nihira has paid for ID's unrealistic idealism. HE gave her a song that was not only very difficult for common man to understand but also an unpopular one. Then he went on stage to praise Himani. 😕
Loveformusic thumbnail
Very true! Kudos to Nihira! She sang the song very very well!
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with musicpulse...
Nehakapoor thumbnail
Nihira was brilliant in that song. She has got an amazing breathing control
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicpulse

Nihira has paid for ID's unrealistic idealism. HE gave her a song that was not only very difficult for common man to understand but also an unpopular one. Then he went on stage to praise Himani. 😕

fact is that is the way he is.his music for hddcs,devdas and even tera jadoo were not for mass appeal.when hddcs music released crticssaid - good  but masses will not relate to it.

every song composed by ID is difficult and takes a lot out of the singer.ask sonus comment on 'tera jadoo'.how many have attempted  to sing,"bairi piya',"kahe ched ched mohe,silsila ye......,o piya..

people like hr(remix) varietytoday.and ID doesnt have much work.😒

Edited by ankita31 - 18 years ago
kishore_bhakta thumbnail
I can't believe Nihira is out. I thought the posts on the forums were just a lie, but its very unfortunate that it is the bitter truth. I think she was really one of the best, and she deserves to sing more and more. I know if I ever become lucky to be a music director, I would definitely eye in for her talent.
riddler100 thumbnail
kishore_bhakta ji,
long time no see. welcome back to the forum...