Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@Banu: How's you? 🤗

@Sadaf: I'm on antibiotics as well 😛
Thank you <33

@Rani: I'm having some issues. I want to get them sorted first if possible.
Why do you ask?

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vivoash

@bani- howz u?
those r ur creations?

i am fine ashu and nope not mine for sure😆
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Thank you <33

Why do you ask?

sadaf i am fine🤗and you?

p.s. seems like i am not the only one who is having some issue but others to😆
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Lol! Banu have you gone crazy! 😆

how come sadaf? i hate to see someone🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

too cute😍
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i am fine sadaf🤗nope lol i skiped it but read updates and hear someone was abot to shove sleeping pills through her mouth but got saved😲i wish she took those pills and be gone.

but i read that piya had gone nuts over abhay and accused him left and right, but in the end she was made a fool🤣when will she learn that winning from abhay is impossible, she is good at stalking but putting abhay raichand behind the bar nope that will never happen. she is getting on my nerve somewhat now.i want her memory back asap.

I can comprehend Banu , to which you're pointing out your finger. Lol!20
We all know before her amnesia and hitherto she pursues Abhay whether she loathe him or not. Whatever the states would be, her heart doesn't get relief until and unless she performed her obligatory actions. However, i can't make a charge on her, its just that i want her memory back ASAP! I want her to chuck out from her dilemma and frustration. Moreover, she ponders Abhay as a Slayer, again the misapprehension has lodged in Piya's mind. How it'll get wipe out. 🤔

.Shiva. thumbnail

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Thank you <33

Why do you ask?

I looking for a new siggie/ avi I love your creation cause it has a personal touch that someone who love's the couple can capture in there creation. I hope you know what I mean.There are a lot of fabulous stuff in the CG thread but I get too picky for my own good. 😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I looking for a new siggie/ avi I love your creation cause it has a personal touch that someone who love's the couple can capture in there creation. I hope you know what I mean.There are a lot of fabulous stuff in the CG thread but I get too picky for my own good. 😆

Aw! That is so sweet, Rani! I'm touched 🤗
Which scene do you want siggy/avi on? 😳
Siggies I can make without any problem if I can find the caps in the PG <33
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

I can comprehend Banu , to which you're pointing out your finger. Lol!20
We all know before her amnesia and hitherto she pursues Abhay whether she loathe him or not. Whatever the states would be, her heart doesn't get relief until and unless she performed her obligatory actions. However, i can't make a charge on her, its just that i want her memory back ASAP! I want her to chuck out from her dilemma and frustration. Moreover, she ponders Abhay as a Slayer, again the misapprehension has lodged in Piya's mind. How it'll get wipe out. 🤔

you know sadaf😆good atleast someone knows where i am pointing at and hope it's the same things that i am thinking. piya she cannot digest her food until she is in abhay's face, she just so lost now that i feel like getting a memory lose😆😆😆😆 seriously sadaf i want her memory to come back asap now, i cannot take this anymore, she will be saved along with us. and yes she did and i wonder if she will trust him again or she will try her luck to get  him in jail again😆 want piya to get her memory back by next ME i really want abhay's piya back now, just his piya.