Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
mariam..

chamchagiri...se you will get so much out of me!!

badmash!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Oh nice

ek mariam...likhwati hai..

aur doosri...mujhe sataati hai

arre sab credit dono baant lo

mein toh ek likhne ki machine...

hoon..tumhari kathputli hoon

karwa lo jo karwana hai... πŸ˜’

I am glad you have a GOOD GRASP of reality!!!  No delusions of Grandeur at all...I like it!!πŸ˜†
diotima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

and Rachel

sent you a buddy request

ha ha..our Nani..is like she says

Hum aapki nani hai...

matchmaker to the ultimate level...she did not become Nani without doing "it" now did she??

aanh got it!!! thanks!
lol true dat abt Nani...Arnav is her grandchild indeed πŸ˜†
sweetvidisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just read all the parts...and i have no words for it...this is amazing..i really cant wait to read more...update soon 

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Mariam...I am good...how about you?? As far as daanas...dont worry...unki koi kami nahi hai. you should go read some previous FFs that Vrushy has written with my daanas...especially Take My Breath Away...I am sure you will enjoy it!!!

good :) & im fine too thanks
haha good to know
i shall indeed read later on, abhi may phone ke net par hu
but knowing vrush it will be a delight to read!

@vrush: haha :p
thumm bohut ache hooo
dekho me thumari tareef karahi hoon like a good girl :D
-RushTrip- thumbnail

Chapter 33

Khushi had found temporary relief as they, as in her mom, dad and Payal had moved to the Guest House, now that Lavanya had gone till the wedding. The bride and groom could not be living in the same house before the wedding. They were not to meet after the haldi rasam which happened this morning. Her wedding sari was bought in the afternoon. A red shimmering ensemble with gold and green stones that winked at her as if they were part of some conspiracy that she was not privy to.

It was a beautiful sari. She had never imagined, she would get married like this. What did they say, marry in haste and repent at leisure? She already knew this marriage was something she should not have given in to but Nani it seemed had not only twisted her arm but also Arnav's. She wondered what Nani had told Arnav? Was it similar to how she had forced her to agree?

She remembered when she had almost drifted off to sleep after lunch and her parents had left, Nani had entered, sat next to her and held her hand as she had told her that she was to marry Arnav. She had tried to get up and argue but she had told about how the whole family izzaat was at stake after some fiasco had happened the way Arnav had behaved after she had fallen. She had come to inform her that Lavanya had declined to marry Arnav and now it was talk all in the community about Arnav and Khushi and their relationship. How it would create situation that was almost history repeating itself and how that had taken her daughter and now she did not want to lose either Garima or Arnav.

She had literally blackmailed her emotionally and talked about how she did not want to lose Garima again and that too drastically. Khushi, had found it a little too dramatic but she had agreed reluctantly but agreed and she did love the impossible man. Seeing him getting married was like thousand deaths she was living through each moment. But then he had gone and made her say the oddest thing in a fit of rage and revenge.

She had told him she will not sleep with him. "Khushi," she told herself,"this time you have really put your hand in the lion's mouth. Pani mein rehkar magarmach se bair. hey devi maiyya, ye hamesha mera saath aisa kyon hota hai? Uss adami ko challenge kar diya."

And she stopped her muttering as she sat at the window sill in her room. A sudden thought came to her. Why had Arnav agreed so easily to her condition? That was not like him. She had expected him to argue. She squinted her eyes in deep thought. Just then Payal came and told her that Aakash had come and wanted to speak to their parents and she should come too.

Happy that at least Jiji was happy and that would suffice for now and put the thought of Arnav aside and went to discuss another wedding that was going to take place in the Gupta family.

A flurry of activity with impromptu sweet making session by her as Payal and Aakash announced their betrothal. All this was too much excitement for her parents with one getting married tomorrow and the other one engaged and the whole family had formed a circle and hugged each other and cried their happiness.

Khushi woke up in the morning, feeling as if the whole world had a new meaning today. She stretched her arms up in the air and then rubbed her eyes, feeling light as a feather. She felt happy. For some strange reason, she just kept on smiling. The day she had thought would forever change her life was here. Her wedding day. Marrying the man, who made her feel'

She blinked. What, what did she feel? Why did she feel like she was on top the world? Why did she feel like she had won a war? Why did the birds seem more chirpy, the air crisper and the breeze more fragrant?

She knew then that whatever else she might say but she was in love with Arnav and was marrying him. But she sobered. He did not love her. That was one knowledge she had to live with. He desired her but love no? She was sure he did not know what love meant anyway. And it was good she had put that condition. At least that way she would salvage some pride. Giving herself to the man she loved but who did not love her. She would come out of this marriage intact. She had to ensure that this charade did not last too long. The first thing she would do when she got the chance was discuss the terms of their marriage. Determined, she decided to take a step at a time. First the wedding then she will deal with other things later.

Just then her mother came to tell her to get ready as they had to go to temple and pay respects before she got ready to become a beautiful bride for her groom. Smiling though it did not reach her eyes, Khushi got ready and went to the temple.

Khushi was dressed in her red sari, looking breathtaking with red, green and gold necklace gifted to her by her Nani with matching earrings. The kangan were accompanied with matching bangles. She looked like a bride who was marrying the man she loved. The glow, the euphoria showed in her radiant face, the dancing eyes. Anyone who looked at her only talked about how love shone through her eyes.

Arnav could not believe, he was getting married today. Where he had started one charade and now he had ended up in another one? He should have dug his heels and not given in to Nani. But now everything was happening. He did not find anything worth being merry about the way the rest of the household was. His sister and jeeju had taken upon themselves to tease the hell out of him. He could not believe, he was taking it all lying down. Well lying down brought images to him that had haunted him for two nights now. Why did not seeing her make him even more angry? His foul mood was not improving as Aakash made him get dressed.

Nani had gotten out the traditional kalgi to be put on his turban and Aakash was fixing it and teasing him about how the groom could not wait for his bride.

He had said something sarcastic but the recent betrothal could not dampen his spirits nor was he willing to leave his colored view of what this wedding and the wedding night was going to bring to him.

He had refused to get on a ghodi and had ensured that it was a car that took him to the venue.

Once at the Imperial Hotel, the dance, the band making a noise that was giving him one heck of a headache and he could not wait for all the drama to get over and done with. He had walked up to the entrance where the Jaimala was to take place.

He stood with boredom etched on his features as his Mausi/Saas put tikka on him and threw rice over his head and pulled his nose. He was not interested in saving himself from that ritual. He had given in.

And then something had happened.

He had seen her. And the world had stopped spinning.

Res

areey ye dekh
waah! Vrush thum tho chupe rustam nikle
hame bataya bi nahi ke tum update likrahi ho
realy know how to hit us with the unexpected dont you
loved the update how khushi was happy on her wedding day
and ooh nani already met her and talked to her before, and she just wanted to tease arnav make him want to wait for her to say yes.
The wedding has finally arrived
it is clear she loves him, just need him to recopirate the feelings which i'm sure he will
haha he saw her and now will realise how she is the love of his life
bohut khoobsurat update vrush xxEdited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
πŸ˜†  i read the update and thought of going through the comments and i land on another update πŸ˜‰  aww you made my day rush πŸ€—

two very nice update.
so kushi thinks that Arnav does not love her,  he did show that way
as if he is lusting on her and he did πŸ˜† serves him right
but now that they have that sharth haha it will be fun πŸ˜‰

And now after seeing his bride all he wants to do is carry her in arm and head to the bed ☺️ 
and here she wants to make the lists of dos and donts 🀣
these two are namoones no doubt 🀣
but very lovable one.

Thanks once again for the update and pm
-RushTrip- thumbnail
mariam

i am not too good at multitasking..

but thora.bahut...hum bhi jaante.hain...

how to play an ace and when to play it πŸ˜›

mariam

i am not too good at multitasking..

but thora.bahut...hum bhi jaante.hain...

how to play an ace and when to play it

haha achi baat hai vrush darling
aisi hi suprise deti rehna
par thum to patha hi nahin lagne diya
haha