I dont want you to protect me I want you to loveme

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
GOD.!! My dearest ...Friends..I was so taken over my tonights emotions of ABHIYA😭 specially PIYA.😭...that I got BLANK & kind of zapped as to what to start or what to write about  tonights moments ..because it was a moment where in a whole book can be written about..it is something which can be explained endlessly..It is Sacred...& Divine..!!...it was a day..where PIYA opened her heart out & echoed each of our sentiments...heart felt thoughts or feelings..!!She opened up her flood of emotions ..infront of ABHAY..she had ..had it enough..it was like a over filled dam..was opened to release water..other wise the area would get drowned..And here  PIYA would die of suffocation so she opened up her ..flood of emotion & love!!

And what I have written in my title says it all..she wanted LOVE..not PROTECTION..She wanted him around her..not only when she was in distress but when she just about did nothing ..or say maybe even when she yawned..she wanted him there ..next to her..it was as simple as that..what is the meaning of life without it..was what Piya told to Abhay when she said..IF you cannot be the love of my life..I dont want you to be the angel either.!! .Because there is no point ..in such a life for Piya where  she is already  dead..without him..!!yes Abhay I have wanted to always not only when in distress but even otherwise..I need you to love me like the way I love you..!! Awww..that said it all..and I so wanted to scream to  Piya that ABHAY LIVES for you..but he is helpless..as you are still not aware of his reality..he loves you so insanely that he is ready to burn himself ..so no point breaking your head or talk any logic with him..you just need to force him..he wont understand otherwise..!!

The way PIYA asked him..straight on his face..Abhay ..what is this..Are you Blind or are you acting blind..I know you feel those emotions..what I feel &we both know it..now please dont hide...it OK..what is this..why is it that you dont want to name what is our relation Abhay..what..is it..Please tell me..what are  you hiding from me..!!And Abhay was like ..hit by a hammer on his heart ..yes the so called dead heart which comes to life when he thinks of piya ..or feels her next to him..!!Abhay tries to stop her then & there..but PIYA was all prepared tonight..she was determined to get a answer from him..SHE HAS HAD enough..& rightfully so..!!BUT our HERO is so adament on his ...stay away mission & angelic duty..that GOD you feel like ..what do you do with this GUY..??!!You feel like holding him in your hands & shaking him like how we shake a medicine bottle before using it..you know that kind of shaking..HE is just IMPOSSIBLE..!!  He accpets that Yes I am the one who broke our relationship last time..& what I did ..not only you..but me myself will never forgive me..he says..so please dont expect me to tell you anything..but be assured that I will be with you forever as your dear friend..but not anything else..!! GOD save me ..I mean ..how did he find the energy to say that..looking into her eyes in my Question.😲.I thought ..he will die with suffocation too..!!😭🀒 
I felt like ABHAY was saying this to Piya..(its from a old movie song.)
Mai To ek Khwaab Hoo, Is Khwaab Se Tu Pyaar Naa Kar
Pyaar hojaaye toh..iss pyaar ki izzhaar na kar..😭😭

BUT I  am super happy what Piya said..fine you cant be my LOVE then dont bother or interfere in my life..as I dont want any angel I WANT YOU..NEXT TO ME..always & forever..!!wohaaa..WAY TO GO GIRL..!!
I would dedicate this song..actually it is a sarcastic song from a very old movie called Amrapali..but the meaning is so deep ..perfect from PIYA TO ABHAY..I felt..for tonight..
Jaao Re Jogi Tum Jaao Re - 
ye Hai Premiyo Ki Nagari, Yahaa Prem Hi Hai Puujaa
Jaao Re Jogi Tum Jaao Re 
Prem Ki Pida Sachcha Sukh Hai, Prem Binaa Yeh Jivan Dukh Hai -

Jivan Se Kaisa Chhutakaara, Hai Nadiya Ke Saath Kinaara - 
Jaao Re Jogi Tum Jaao Re
Ye Hai Premiyo Ki Nagari, Yahaa Prem Hi Hai Puujaa
(which means..please ..go away you saint..this is a city of love..where love si worship..the pain of love is supreme here ..there is nothing more than expressing love ..without love life is pain..why & how  do you run away from LIFE...when you always know that ..river & the shore live together they just cannot be seperated...go away you saint..this city of love is not meant for you..)

haan haan ..all of you must be wild at me..ki ek toh meine late post kiya hai...& kal aur aaj ..meine lottery wala sapna dikhadiya aapsab ko ..ki there will be rocckking ABHIYA moment..waise..I was not wrong..initial eye stare & that holding each other ..Hai Hai ..hai hai..(chakkz your dil ibaadat woohoo.πŸ˜›.but can anyone please😈 tell me why cant they show new Flashbacks..or why show flashback ..show us the present moments na..GOD who will tell them yaar.😑.)..was super romantic..as always..and dont you all miss..where ABhay'shands are in that song time when they come close..it is on Piyas' shoulder area which is exposed..☺️ I checked it is my microscopic eyes..that he was slowly caressing that cold smooth delicious skin of Piya;s shoulder.. which was the only part that was exposed hun..☺️☺️warewah..haat pada bhi toh kiss jahe pe yaar..subhanallah..!!And I loved that HUG because they showed it in long shot also..I mean you clould see them wholely..from head to toes..how close they were..THAT IS WHAT I always yearn to see..most of the times na ..they show they are intimately close to their lips etc..but they dont show them in whole how chipkoo they are..you know..& I so drool to see such things yaar..kya karoon..poori ki poori corrupt jo ho chuki hoon..!!πŸ˜›

awww..dont miss..that hand holding ..by Abhay saying chalo..yahan se chalte hain..at first when he doubts someone was watching them..& then later when they showed us Piya questioning Abhay..the way ABHAY PIYA were walking in the woods ...so cutely holding each other na..ki mein bata nahin sakti..it is such a heavenly moment to see them with each other..silent & so content to be with each other..awww...!!We have seen many ..sweet couples ..infact zillions of them in movies & serials..but indono kibaat hi kuchaur hai yaar..😍😍

awww..so Piya plans to go awy from everyone..very rightly..not only she we all will get mad with this forever sacrifising Angel ABHAY Raichand yaar..GOD..😑BUT she couldnt even go few feet away & her love & concern made her  go back to him in search of him..as she felt he is in danger ..MY GOD..that was sucha a soulmate stuff again..awww..😍

And yup Piya will not see him as Vampire for sure.πŸ˜‰.very interesting but..and hmm elina is spying ABHAY with PIYA hmmm and THANK GOD ARNAB was about to slap that elder sis of PIYA who has completely lost it..TONIGHT I Agree that Arnab is a true FATHER because he acted like one...and I so wanted HIM to hit her but eh stopped his hand half way ..AND THANK GOD ..inetrnet was not working ehhπŸ˜›..too good ..loogle gets some rest πŸ€£
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlawSomeME thumbnail
"When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you I was afraid to love you.Now that I love you I'm afraid to loss you."

Pia: Tum aa gaye Abhay!

Abhay: Kaise nhi aata!

Thn..Dil Ibadat wid AbhIya flashback..n..2 sepratd souls comng 2gether 1ce agn on d vry same place where all d truth was disclosed..thn, AbhIya's adorable hand holding..πŸ€—

Aftr yesterday epi every1 want 2 see Abahy & Pia scenes n their affections..n..2day's epi lft me so hpy!..b/c..my wish came true wid lots of adorable AbhIya scenes..AbhIya r all shades of lov n tht is y they r EPIC n CLASSIC..whn AbhIya come 2gether on screen, they spread d magic n make an epi OUTSTANDING..tht's y, they r UNCOMPARABLE..feelng gud 2 c tht 2day Abhay was not rude wid Pia.
2day Pia's diloges was adorable! suparb! n mindblowing!..πŸ‘

Ths is my crazyness abt 4-mins AbhIya scene n diloges-
[Abhay: Kya huaa Pia.
Pia: Tumhe nhi pata kya huaa, ya fir tumhe dikhai nhi deta, ya fir dekh kar andekha karte ho..Abhay main janti hu, main janti hu ki tum hum dono k beech k is ehsaas ko mehsoos karte ho..main janti hu Abhay..Abhay jb b mujhe tumhari jaroorat hoti h to tum mere paas hote ho..fir b! fir b mujhe apne aap se door rakhte ho..kyun rakhte ho mujhe apne aap se door..aur Abhay agar! agar ye pyar nhi h to kya h..kya h ye Abhay..kya naam du mein is rishte ka.
Abhay: No Pia do't!
Pia: No Abhay do't! do't stop me..tumhe hum dono k beech mein ye dor nazar nhi aati h Abhay..tumhe nhi lagta hum dono ek-doosre k liye bane h..tumhe nhi lagta ki mujhe apne aap se door rakh kar tum mujh par aur apne aap par bahut badi jyakti kar rahe ho.
Abhay: Pia humare beech ek rishta tha..aur us rishte ko maine tod diya..maine jo kiya uske liye main tumko kya khud ko maaf nhi kar paya hu.
Pia: Par Abhay kya kiya tumne..aisa kya tha jo tumhe lagta h main tumhe maaf nhi kar paungi..at least, mujhe batao na..tell me Abhay..plz! Abhay.
Abhay: No Pia..its all over..us baat ko ek saal se jyada beet chuka h..tum badal gayi ho, main badal gaya hu, humare halaat badal chuke h..Pia jb b tumhe meri jaroorat hogi main tumhare paas rahunga..but, as a frnd..tht's all.
Pia: No Abhay..not at all..maine tumhe sirf tab nhi chaha h jb mujhe tumhari jaroorat thi..i always want u Abhay..tumhe meri life bachane ka zimma lene ki koi zaroorat nhi h..tumhe meri life k hone ki zaroorat h..b/c, i deserv u..Abhay main apne pyar ka jawab jawab se chahti hu daya se nhi..i want 2 u lov me, jst lik i lov u..aur agar tum mere sath nhi ho sakte ho to i want 2 know abt real reason Abhay.
Abhay: No Pia..main tumhe kuch nhi bata sakta..
Pia: Fine..mere peechhe aane ki koi zaroorat nhi h..mujhe bachane ki koi zaroorat nhi h..agar tum mera pyar nhi ban sakte ho to mera farishta banne ki koi zaroorat nhi h..jst go 4 my life ok!..agar tum mera sath nhi de sakte to mujhe mere hal par chhod do..i do't need u.
Abhay: Pia! Pia! Pia! listen 2 me Pia!!!]

But as soon as she sense Abhay in danger she 4gets abt her being in danger she jst rushes back 2 Abhay..tht's wht lov is all abt..πŸ€—

I know, 2morrow Pia'll't c Abhay as Vampire..bt, now its better 4 Pia 2 get her memory back..b/c..she deserves 2 hav her Abhay back
..πŸ€—

2day my dedication 4 Magical-AbhIya: 
Tu jahaan main wahaan
sang sang yu chalu tere
jaise tera aasmaan.
Tu jahaan main wahaan
sang sang yu chalu tere
jaise tera aasmaan.

Jo dhup nikli chaya ban jaaunga
jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaaunga
jo uljhan mein ho mann main behlaaunga...
...Tum aa gaye ho toh jeena aaya hain
khushiya ka tumne yeh jaal bichaya hain
khoya hain khudko yah sab kutch paaya hain
tu jahaan main wahaan
sang sang yu chalu tere
jaise tera aasmaan.

Ho gam ke badal mujhpe tham jaane de
bechainiyo ko mujhse takrane de
dukhti ho koi baat mujhpe aane de...
...Dil sochta tha ke koi apna ho
koi raaz na ho jo uss se rakhna ho
aankhein na kholu main shayad sapna ho
tu jahaan main wahaan
sang sang yu chalu tere
jaise tera aasmaan.

P.S.-: Thank god! Arnav's internet was't working..but, Haseena ab b danger zone mein hi h b/c of Lipstic chudail..n..Panchhi! she deseraved 1-slap at least..achha to ye hota, wo ghar chhod k abroad chali jati..πŸ˜†

Ab bahut chat liya tumhara dimag..tht's all..😊
In d end..suparb post as usual..πŸ€—
Edited by pahal - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hema di it is superduper perfect awesome fantastice post because you made it and its on abhiya.  dhi your post left me completely speechless but i still wrote this much. today the episode is magical. it surely was especially on abhiya. i always wanted piya to say  this to abhay that she wants his love and wants him to be beside her always she does not want his protection does not want him to be her angel all she wants is abhay and his love.  otherwise forget it. she does not want sympathy but she wants it because she deserves it. today my wish got fulfilled gosh i am in heaven after watch today a heavenly scene scene on abhiya with a dialogue i always wanted piya to say to abhay.  today's abhiya scene too good dhi you explained it so well and i love the songs you choose. i hope tomorrow we get to see more abhiya and thank god arnab's internet was not working.  and i was happy he almost slapped panchi she deserves it and desperately needs it. but i was mad at the part where he was talking like only people i like can come and only with his permission ehsaan farahmosh you forgot raichands saved piya like they saved their son. well piya is their bahu but still she is your daughter.i want more abhiya. and i am happy that abhay did not show piya his saduness. di your post is perfect and says everything so and i understand why ti took long because it was a mesmerizing moment abhiya hypnotized us. so we all understand and you still posted so it is all good. love your post dhi. πŸ€— todays scene on abhiya i am still 😍 because still can't believe my wish got fulfilled and my heart is πŸ₯³and .
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lollzz loogle take sum rest  

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'm missing out on such a good sceneπŸ˜’
can't wait till Ramadan is over and i can watch back pkyek again
i had planned not to visit IF for 1 month but since i'm not fasting today i decided to stop by and this post just made my day😳
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum post hema !!!!
ooo..tht dialogue by pia... was so apt n nice... made everything clear to Abhay ...am so happy tht Abhay atlast knows tht pia hasn't changed a bit n still luvs him the same way as earlier .n also she's the first to confess her feelings !!! hats off to u pia 
plz cv ..let Abhiya's problem be resolved today n we get to see more Abhiya as a couple !!!!😳
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema i am sure you mustn't have slept yesterday in excitement & tonight you posted in the midnight ... that 's a true abhiya fan. Beautiful start with the song  which  seems to have been made only for them. Piya was brillliant in expressing her feelings & Abhay , the way he was reacting with dispair  , his expressions were too good.  Mai tio ik khwaab hoon is so heart wrenching from Abhay, its perfect for his situation & i don't know the other song. Swear Hema there eyelock, hand holding , walking , the whole scene was out of the world.. his hand on her exposed shoulder area lookesd sensual , sure there's no couple on the tv or movies like them , they are made for each other onscreen &offscreen (atleast for us , they belong together) & they seem so content rightly. I  like  the way you refered Piya's older sis.. she has gone totally nuts, now she's trying to impress Raichands, how silly & gosh Arnab was so right when he was mad at her. one thing  which is so badly needed is  Arnab's thinking about Abhay.. hope  some way he comes to know about  Abhay's feelingf for Piya  & how he has always rescued her from all troubles... hope he turns positive for Abhay but he has to know his reality for knowing the truth.. which seems so harsh & shocking for sure.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hema beautiful post...πŸ‘πŸΌ Yesterday abhaya were magical...and dey stole d whole episode😍 both Abhay and pia were in pain...but still i think d confession is cuming from abhay may be on ME or after dat...😳*fingers crossed*...πŸ˜†and today i don't think pia will cum 2 know abt abhay in fangs...πŸ˜† and regarding Arnab-panchi...i wud have been glad if he wud have given a tight slap...bcoz she needs it...
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely post Di...

Abhiya were awesome yesterday...walking...Abhay holding Piya's hand...
It was mindblowing...The way Piya expressed her emotions was so great that i felt like crying...
i still feel that confession will be soon from Abhay's side...i mean there is still a possibility of confeession in coming episode...
And Abhay was kind of hurt when he answered Piya..😭Sad Abhay..Sad Abhiya..Sad Selina...
And yesterday i was so happy the Arnab shouted at Panchi...but unfortunately no slap...wannabe pumpkin should get a slap..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Selinapiya - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pahal

"When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you I was afraid to love you.Now that I love you I'm afraid to loss you."

Pia: Tum aa gaye Abhay!

Abhay: Kaise nhi aata!

Thn..Dil Ibadat wid AbhIya flashback..n..2 sepratd souls comng 2gether 1ce agn on d vry same place where all d truth was disclosed..thn, AbhIya's adorable hand holding..πŸ€—

Aftr yesterday epi every1 want 2 see Abahy & Pia scenes n their affections..n..2day's epi lft me so hpy!..b/c..my wish came true wid lots of adorable AbhIya scenes..AbhIya r all shades of lov n tht is y they r EPIC n CLASSIC..whn AbhIya come 2gether on screen, they spread d magic n make an epi OUTSTANDING..tht's y, they r UNCOMPARABLE..feelng gud 2 c tht 2day Abhay was not rude wid Pia.
2day Pia's diloges was adorable! suparb! n mindblowing!..πŸ‘

Ths is my crazyness abt 4-mins AbhIya scene n diloges-
[Abhay: Kya huaa Pia.
Pia: Tumhe nhi pata kya huaa, ya fir tumhe dikhai nhi deta, ya fir dekh kar andekha karte ho..Abhay main janti hu, main janti hu ki tum hum dono k beech k is ehsaas ko mehsoos karte ho..main janti hu Abhay..Abhay jb b mujhe tumhari jaroorat hoti h to tum mere paas hote ho..fir b! fir b mujhe apne aap se door rakhte ho..kyun rakhte ho mujhe apne aap se door..aur Abhay agar! agar ye pyar nhi h to kya h..kya h ye Abhay..kya naam du mein is rishte ka.
Abhay: No Pia do't!
Pia: No Abhay do't! do't stop me..tumhe hum dono k beech mein ye dor nazar nhi aati h Abhay..tumhe nhi lagta hum dono ek-doosre k liye bane h..tumhe nhi lagta ki mujhe apne aap se door rakh kar tum mujh par aur apne aap par bahut badi jyakti kar rahe ho.
Abhay: Pia humare beech ek rishta tha..aur us rishte ko maine tod diya..maine jo kiya uske liye main tumko kya khud ko maaf nhi kar paya hu.
Pia: Par Abhay kya kiya tumne..aisa kya tha jo tumhe lagta h main tumhe maaf nhi kar paungi..at least, mujhe batao na..tell me Abhay..plz! Abhay.
Abhay: No Pia..its all over..us baat ko ek saal se jyada beet chuka h..tum badal gayi ho, main badal gaya hu, humare halaat badal chuke h..Pia jb b tumhe meri jaroorat hogi main tumhare paas rahunga..but, as a frnd..tht's all.
Pia: No Abhay..not at all..maine tumhe sirf tab nhi chaha h jb mujhe tumhari jaroorat thi..i always want u Abhay..tumhe meri life bachane ka zimma lene ki koi zaroorat nhi h..tumhe meri life k hone ki zaroorat h..b/c, i deserv u..Abhay main apne pyar ka jawab jawab se chahti hu daya se nhi..i want 2 u lov me, jst lik i lov u..aur agar tum mere sath nhi ho sakte ho to i want 2 know abt real reason Abhay.
Abhay: No Pia..main tumhe kuch nhi bata sakta..
Pia: Fine..mere peechhe aane ki koi zaroorat nhi h..mujhe bachane ki koi zaroorat nhi h..agar tum mera pyar nhi ban sakte ho to mera farishta banne ki koi zaroorat nhi h..jst go 4 my life ok!..agar tum mera sath nhi de sakte to mujhe mere hal par chhod do..i do't need u.
Abhay: Pia! Pia! Pia! listen 2 me Pia!!!]

But as soon as she sense Abhay in danger she 4gets abt her being in danger she jst rushes back 2 Abhay..tht's wht lov is all abt..πŸ€—

I know, 2morrow Pia'll't c Abhay as Vampire..bt, now its better 4 Pia 2 get her memory back..b/c..she deserves 2 hav her Abhay back
..πŸ€—

2day my dedication 4 Magical-AbhIya: 
Tu jahaan main wahaan
sang sang yu chalu tere
jaise tera aasmaan.
Tu jahaan main wahaan
sang sang yu chalu tere
jaise tera aasmaan.

Jo dhup nikli chaya ban jaaunga
jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaaunga
jo uljhan mein ho mann main behlaaunga...
...Tum aa gaye ho toh jeena aaya hain
khushiya ka tumne yeh jaal bichaya hain
khoya hain khudko yah sab kutch paaya hain
tu jahaan main wahaan
sang sang yu chalu tere
jaise tera aasmaan.

Ho gam ke badal mujhpe tham jaane de
bechainiyo ko mujhse takrane de
dukhti ho koi baat mujhpe aane de...
...Dil sochta tha ke koi apna ho
koi raaz na ho jo uss se rakhna ho
aankhein na kholu main shayad sapna ho
tu jahaan main wahaan
sang sang yu chalu tere
jaise tera aasmaan.

P.S.-: Thank god! Arnav's internet was't working..but, Haseena ab b danger zone mein hi h b/c of Lipstic chudail..n..Panchhi! she deseraved 1-slap at least..achha to ye hota, wo ghar chhod k abroad chali jati..πŸ˜†

Ab bahut chat liya tumhara dimag..tht's all..😊
In d end..suparb post as usual..πŸ€—

OH MY GOD..Pahal.😲.πŸ‘I must congratulate you to have written the dialouges so perfectly..mann uff THANK YOU so muchπŸ€—..I felt like saw the scene again through your post GOD BLESS you..I was so emotional na yesterday night ki mein kuch likh hi nahin payi ki kahan se shuru karun..& thats why I got so late..!! But you really made me super happy by doing this dialouge writing..GOSH they were so DIVINE & painful too..isint it..😭 Awesome Girl..!! I am glad that PIYA told him..what she feels..that SHE DOSENT WANT HIM TO PROTECT but show LOVE ..unconditionally which he actually does..but HE SI SCARED TO SHOW awww.poor soul yaar..!!😭