Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetshine

Yaar mann ki baat kehdi tumne😃'..OMG d moment Neha fell nd Vicky nd oders entered d canteen😃 I was jumping in my seat I was like YES YES YES I can c ViHa cumin🥳'..nd it did'.hahaha Vicky's falling on Nilesh😆 nd his pool falll🤣 nd jab se tere naina hayyyee me sooo happpyyy🤗'..misssed ViHa lyk anything yaar😳...scriptwaale bhaisahab u made me sooo KHUSH 2day wid ViHa😃'.nd Vicky lukd sooo adorable today😳 d way he was sooo lost and asking Neha 'kya chahiye tumhe' 😳awww luv dis guy😳

And den d BET hahahaha🤣🤣'..girly Vishaka lmao🤣'.nd desi Rinni nd Simmi dat was jus SUPER HILARIOUS🤣

Oh my god i was like jumping too
i was just like yes they entered in perfect time
i missed ViHa a lot too n i thought the script wala bhaiya forgot about about them
yup if i c the script wala bhaiya i will run n hug him 4 ViHa scene
ikr Vicky looked extra cute today
he goes into Neha world when he sees her
that is like one of the best bet
BTW those bets reminded me of DMG n how AR used to bet in everything 
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww i know, I was also really happy to see ViHa Back in action 😃
The little Viha scene definitely made my day! I'm so happy that the CV's haven't forgot them. Cause it for sure seemed like that Vicky and Neha's lovestory was put on a hold for sometime.
Anyway i'm just too happy to have our deewana and deewani couple back 😳

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

Oh my god i was like jumping too
i was just like yes they entered in perfect time
i missed ViHa a lot too n i thought the script wala bhaiya forgot about about them
yup if i c the script wala bhaiya i will run n hug him 4 ViHa scene
ikr Vicky looked extra cute today
he goes into Neha world when he sees her
that is like one of the best bet
BTW those bets reminded me of DMG n how AR used to bet in everything 

i knw...DMG was full of bets😆...nd dats wat brings d fum nd masti...luving d election track😳...never thot wud luv an election track thou😆...but wen it cums 2 D3 LUV everything😃
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMamz2ellee

Aww i know, I was also really happy to see ViHa Back in action 😃
The little Viha scene definitely made my day! I'm so happy that the CV's haven't forgot them. Cause it for sure seemed like that Vicky and Neha's lovestory was put on a hold for sometime.
Anyway i'm just too happy to have our deewana and deewani couple back 😳

i was thanking god 4 finally showing ViHa n my mom thought i became pagal again 4 some D3 couple n she was right
ya the scene truly made my day
n ikr in the middle they didnt even show ViHa at all n now all of a sudden, i was really happy
yup our deewana is back to go crazy about his deewani...just love them a lot 
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 that canteen scene was pretty punk even as a whole, but Vikki's pool splash always cracks me up! The guy is unbelievable! And then Neha opens her mouth and he comes back to the moment! 
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Am not a big fan of them butt was soo HAPPY TO See Themm BACK! cause they are soo cutee and loveee the JabSeTereNaina tunes on themm!<3
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshine

i knw...DMG was full of bets😆...nd dats wat brings d fum nd masti...luving d election track😳...never thot wud luv an election track thou😆...but wen it cums 2 D3 LUV everything😃

ya there were always bets in DMG n it was really fun to watch
i noe i got shocked when i heard about election track but now i m loving it
me too everything is fine about D3 n love everything about it
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

🤣 that canteen scene was pretty punk even as a whole, but Vikki's pool splash always cracks me up! The guy is unbelievable! And then Neha opens her mouth and he comes back to the moment! 

the moment he falls in the pool, i start blushing n laughing 
he is just amazing n love the way he shuts up when neha talks
he gets all lost n doesnt noe what to say
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Am not a big fan of them butt was soo HAPPY TO See Themm BACK! cause they are soo cutee and loveee the JabSeTereNaina tunes on themm!<3

Sam, its called the ViHa magic
even if u not a fan of them, u still feel happy when u see them
n i m loving the song jab se tere naina even more cuz of ViHa n they r really cute
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

the moment he falls in the pool, i start blushing n laughing 
he is just amazing n love the way he shuts up when neha talks
he gets all lost n doesnt noe what to say

Can I say I like both ViHa and SwaRon courtesy the respective guys?! Both these characters are so awesome like that - I have to admit there are times I like Swayam and/or Vikki almost more than Rey - even though my favorite couple is Kriyaansh! Kria and Rey compliment each other better than the other couples (in the show as characters, nothing on the actors, no offense please) but individually as boys, Vikki and Swayam can beat Rey every now and then! Swayam is adorable-ness personified (I know that's not a word, but you get the drift!) and Vikki is as boy as it gets! Rey is more of the perfect balanced guy material - so just occasionally, he's little less fun, because he's almost too perfect! Does that even make sense?! Lol! ðŸ˜†