Kriyansh Aaja Ve Mahiya - My 1st VM, Plz Watch!

kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all!
This is Kamal, also known as Kammy around IF. I think this is the first topic I am starting, though I hav replied to some posts b4 ๐Ÿ˜Š
Well, I have made VMs before, but this is officially my first VM of D3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please Do watch it and let me know how it is, I would love to read all your comments and know how you felt๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Criticism welcome too!

The VM is on Kriyaansh, the song is a Hindi-Punjabi-ish song, called Aaja Ve Mahiya.
Basically, Rey is falling crazy in love with Kria and is thinking about their moments together, and is trying to get her to understand him a bit๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zggMGO4aDU&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
Do let me knw wat u think!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Kamal๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by kamx2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The video is up, guyz, problem fixed! Please watch :) ๐Ÿ˜›
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kamal! :) Well, welcome to the forum! =D 

I loved it! I really did. I loved the song - and the scenes that went with them! Great great job! =D Please keep making more D3 VMs :) 

Snehaa :)
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mindblowing vm and i love da song.
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow amazing VM
the song n the scene selection were amazing
i really love this VM
do make some more VM on D3 couple 
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG THAT WAS SOOO GOOD I'VE NEVER HEARD THIS SONG BEFORE BUT IT WAS SOO GOOD ON KRIYANSH! LUVED IT!!!!!!!!!!
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was so nice...glad to see someone using a punjabi song for once on VMs...you chose nice scenes/moments that go with the words of the song. Keep posting more!
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kamx2

Hey all!

This is Kamal, also known as Kammy around IF. I think this is the first topic I am starting, though I hav replied to some posts b4 ๐Ÿ˜Š
Well, I have made VMs before, but this is officially my first VM of D3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please Do watch it and let me know how it is, I would love to read all your comments and know how you felt๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Criticism welcome too!

The VM is on Kriyaansh, the song is a Hindi-Punjabi-ish song, called Aaja Ve Mahiya.
Basically, Rey is falling crazy in love with Kria and is thinking about their moments together, and is trying to get her to understand him a bit๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zggMGO4aDU&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
Do let me knw wat u think!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Kamal๐Ÿ˜ณ

btw this is a punjabi song...not a hindi song๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Never heard this song before..But, when it comes to Kriyaansh every songs look good...I loved your scenes you have put together...I could connect to the theme "Rey is falling crazy in love with Kria and is thinking about their moments together, and is trying to get her to understand him a bit"
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Wow Wow and Wow~

I love ARSHA /Kriyaansh !

AND this was some amazing stuff.  I Love the Fact that Rey is IN LOVE ... with his BAATHCUTTER ๐Ÿ˜

I love this song... It is very soothing.. the whole effects went perfectly with the scenes!!

Thanks a lot!