Wu-10th aug- Reasons of devyani

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I was waiting for this long time... Anyway take your time... Thanks for telling me 😊
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks amna for the update .. over all moving forward a little.
vernaly thumbnail
Thankyou for the update. Hope Priya and Dev play cupid and reveal Bhrama's real colours to Uttara(the kid who does not know this world)
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Amna  : )
Hope Devyani will speak up now and not be scared.
Priyas right when she said all her children are grown up now and can look after themselves and her.

my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Amna.!

SSP is brutal and inhumane.. unrelenting in his obsession for using women...He clearly proved to Priya and Devyani that he will not hesitate to harm his own kids if they try to expose him...
A huge challenge awaits now for Priya and Devyani on how to tackle the monster...unfortunately Adi will suffer the most as SSP will use him as a pawn to stop the women. 
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he got adi arrested to teach priya a lesson..
the only person ssp cares about is ssp and he will hurt anyone who comes in the way of his personal agenda, be it family or outsiders...
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If he can hurt Adi then whats to stop him from hurting Priya. And he knows by hurting Adi Priya will be hurt more and so will Devyani. Cant wait when Adi finds out his dad doesnt really care about him.