Wu-9aug-Dev tells priya about the past

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we know all this! what is the secret that bauji wants Priya to know?
lonelyshadow thumbnail
I'm still watching and updating, but i don't think it's revealed in today's episode. Guess we have to wait till tomorrow. :S
gai3 thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update.
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Amna for the update..

I guess the secret is Devyani kept her mouth shut because of the kids... Brahma is cold and insidious. Even if Devyani were to resist, he would have turned the entire story to his advantage and declared her unstable and unmoral..
It is not easy to expose someone who is powerful and guile like SSP. It will take some planning and scheming by Devyani and Priya to trap and expose him..

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Amna  🤗
Maybe this is why Gaurav doesnt like Brahma, he was probably the only one old enough to remember whatever his dad did. Adi and Sweety were too young.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnks...I hope dev change n not scared of her hubby 😕
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I feel this is a very  lame excuse!😔just b'coz Brahma blackmailed her that he might walk away with the kids dev remained quite????... lets wait for the entire so called secret to unfold...but i personally feel, it will hardly be a secret😕

there has to be a very very strong reason for dev to hav remained silent for so long...some ghisa pita excuse will not do...atleast for me...

thanx for the update Amna😊

guninoor thumbnail
Regarding the update- I did not feel Uttara appreciated Brahma - rather she looked at the happy married life of her sister and wished the same for herself and Rishab. It was a very innocent comment! Lets be fair to Uttara - yes she could have been stronger but she is not...though at the same time she is not evil like the SSP, rather has been used by her jija as well as her sister!
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there has to be more - something much  more substantial than taking away the kids ...

Although, I know a woman, or a few, who stay with abusive husbands for the sake of the their kids ... it IS very common, even in today's day and age ... so it could very well be that.

Except, now, those "kids" aren't kids anymore, so it's time to face the music.

BTW, I too, was wishing that Uttara would be listening to all this ... but that's too easy.

This Uttara show down is going to be another high point to this story.  And watch, somehow Gaurav's story will also be interwoven into Brahma's attyachar ... I feel really bad for Gaurav in this whole mess.  Atleast, the women have the control to DO something - Priya is trying to show Devyani and Uttara the right path.  Vidya decided to take her life, Uttara decided to take her jijaji, and Devyani is choosing to turn a blind eye coz of blackmail I presume ... but Gaurav?  That poor kid is naa ghar ka naa ghat ka.  Can't really be with who he wants to be, and can't really fake it either.  

-S