!~~*WRITTEN UPDATE 9TH AUGUST 2011*~~!

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                       [THIS IS THE MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the contest of this  post to members only.

*  NAVYA'S WRITTEN UPDATE*
                                                    !~~*9TH AUGUST 2011*~~!

PART-1

anant and navya talking in phone...anant sked did she told her every things about them,   navay says to him no we cannot talk fully..because papa  wake up so mom   has to go...but she will talk with her tomorrow...ans says bye to anant and told him she will talk  later...and anant says 1 min. navya 'tum kal college tho aarahe ho na'  navya replied didnot know what will happen tomorrow...what will her mom say...she did not know..anant says ok then keep downthe phone...and also says that i don't want ki baat aur bhegde...but plez call me tomorrow as fast as possible...plez... ,,,then navya says bye so as the anant...then anant says navya one thing more...i think alot ...and says now u did not need to tell lie for  us any more..what ever it result..navya thnx anant ,but anant said nahi navya thanx to u...u have the courage to tell truth..navya i didnot know what will happen tomorrow...sayad everything will change..but one thing will never changed  and that is my love.. i really .   LOVE U   navya...today more than yesterday...(kal se bhi zyadha aaj)...and tomorrow more than today(aur kal aaj se bhi zyadha hoga)..i will love u navya forever..and navya says I LOVE U TOO anant..and says bye and keep their phone(REALLY EMOTIONAL SCENE...ANANT AND NAVYA EYES WERE FULL OF TEARS)...
IN anant home mohan said what will u tell..and what is remain to says..i haven't think that u can go to this level...anant how much he trust u did u know...more than with me he share his feelings with her..and she did it with him...what had anant did wrong with u...rama replied what wrong...rama gets angry and said   that they had break her sister's relation...mohan told her is she taking revenge of that, and told that  she know that why they break their relation...and also told him they did not make that big  issue.. coz they think of saghun's prestige(izzat).. he says to her already that anant and shagun is not perfect match..
.then rama told him ,,,..they arre doing romance before marrige...and that  girl...navya....then rama cried and says her ears has gone mad listening that...if marrige take place then adjustment hogata. mohan gets hyper and says no..if a girl and a boys doesnot love each other no adjustment takes place...and says that is only said to take responsibility...not marrige...and went from there...in navya's house navya metha was preparing breakfast for all..navya came and they sees each other...then navya asked can she go to college...metha says yes but she will come back home after college...navya's dad told her thst her mom is angry very much todsy is she done some thing very wrong...and told her to say sorry to her mom...in college ananand navya...seeing each other...metha call navya and navya went in side and pick her phone  . ...

PART-2
metha told her to stay away with anant and will not meet with him...and she think she need not to repeat that again...navya want's to say something but metha told her that she will not talk with that boy...and told her to come home soon...as she hasen't told her dad...and navya went and told anant that her mom has said her to not to talk with him...and said that she cannot told lie anymore...anant told him that she should talk with her...and anant went from there...navya call him from back and told him thank to understand me...and said i thought u will be angry with me...then anant put her fringer to her lips...and they sees each other...and anant went from there...navya sees him from back(very emotional scene)...in anant home rama came and try to put mohan bag...mohan came and take his bag and was going rama called him and told him to take his tiffin...and she told mohan to not to tell everyone about his work...if she will expose in front of family...then...mohan asked if she become expose...then what...

PART-3

rama says i am only alerting u...if family member asked me why i did so...then she has to told truth about anant and navya...and mohan told him that he is blackmaling...him...and said he did not belive she can go to that limit...and told him that is why their relationship has not gone well...in canteen...appy and ritz gets shocked...and told did uncle know...navya says maa has not told him...and rits saw anant and ranveer...and says ranveer...anant and ranveer went and sit in another bench...navya told them her mother has told them not to talk...appy asked did anant know that...navya and anant sees each other...ranveer said to anant that because of him ,he cannot talk with ritika...anant says wha...friend ho tho like u...go..go...talk with ritika...navya says she should told her mom before that...if it all happens after college then...and they talk more on that...and navya cell rang and she saw her mom was calling her and gets shocked...

PRECAP-metha says to navya to bring appy and ritz with her...metha saw anant car in her compound and went out in hurry...navya ritz and appy gets tensed...

@MEMBER-IF U LIKE MY POST DO HIT 'LIKE'BUTTON AND LEAVE UR COMMENT AND VIEWS...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA -FORUMS MEMBERS.

Edited by karan_13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for updating
pgdn thumbnail
Thanks dear for lovely wu !!!
svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank You for the update. Looks like an emotional scene in the college...please not another seperation track.
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...i hope Meeta understand navya..
Abommi thumbnail

superb update...

thanks