Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Jeh- "Piya please don't do this to me. We were together, then what happened suddenly? You have regained your memory, I understand. But you haven't forgotton me and the time we spent together."
Piya- "I am sorry Jeh but it was and it will always be Abhay. I owe a lot to you and please don't make it more difficult for me to leave. I am going Jeh, sorry."

Piya leaves. Jeh, heart broken, sits on the bench in the park where he had called Piya to give her a ring.

Maithali - "Abhendra, you cannot do this to me. I was your first love and for that little Piya, you cannot disrespect me. I was a royal princess and I accepted you, a stable- man from my heart. You are mine, only mine."
Abhay- "Piya's love for me is true and pure. It is not selfish like yours. I might have loved you, I still love you, but you can now neither take Piya's place in my heart , nor you can get that respect and love back which I had for you. I would prefer to die rather live with you".

Maithali leaves the Raichand mansion in super-sonic speed with anger, to the park, where she and Abhendra used to meet. She sits on the same bench where Jeh is sitting and starts crying.

Maithali - "I hate him. He doesn't care for me. He doesn't understand my love."
Jeh- " I told you not to go back to him. He is a jerk who leaves no chance to insult you or bash you."
Maithali - " When did we meet? And when did you warn me?"
Jeh - " Just because you changed your clothes and straightened your hair, doesn't mean that I won't recognise you Piya. By the way, what's up with this fancy dress stuff?"
Maithali - "I am not Piya, I am Maithali, PRINCESS MAITHALI. So you are that werewolf jerk?"
Jeh- "Wait, wait, wait! You are princess Maithali? So that Abhendra broke your heart also? No wonder,  he is famous for being a jerk.."
Maithali - " Stop talking about me. You are sailing in the same boat. Didn't your Piyali break your heart just now? No wonder, she is famous as a heart breaker.."
Jeh - "Just leave it. And stop crying like a baby doll".
Maithali - "And what about those tears which are lingering in your eyes and not ready to fall down?"
Jeh - "Oh you caught me. No one has ever checked me out like you did."
Maithali - "Stop flirting you casanova. I am not Piyali who would get impressed."
Jeh-"And I am not Abhendra how would listen to your rubbish. I am in no mood to argue. I have given up all the hope in life...*sigh*"
Maithali- *sigh* Me too...

They both look into each-other's eyes and feel a pull. Maithali leans on his shoulder and he tilts his head over hers. Both fell asleep in that quiet and peaceful park...

P.S. I have tried to write an OS for the first time in my life. I know it isn't that good but feel free to comment and give your feedback๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hehe fortunately I'm the first one to comment..
Vaise chakku it didn't luk lik its ur First OS..
Again two enemy-creatures ki yeh ek kahaani.. Asambhav si..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Starting toh badi Achi hui hai..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Abhay Is a "jerk" n Piyali a "heart-breaker" Made for each other..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
N omg Kissโ˜บ๏ธ pehli mulakaat me hi...๐Ÿ˜†
Though while readin i was trying to b very serious๐Ÿ˜› but pata nai mujhe hasi kyu aa rai thi... May b bcoz of Jeh n Maithali talks..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Continue soon..
Edited by Ayesha066 - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Chakku...omg Kya likhti ho tum...it was a brilliant Start i must say...๐Ÿ‘waisey u can convert it into an ff also... bcoz a werewolf and a vampire romance will be interesting...๐Ÿ˜ณplus it will be began an unusual luv story๐Ÿ˜ณ btw kiss thoda jaldi nehi hogaya kya๐Ÿ˜†Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Chakku...omg Kya likhti ho tum...it was a brilliant Start i must say...๐Ÿ‘waisey u can convert it into an ff also... bcoz a werewolf and a vampire romance will be interesting...๐Ÿ˜ณplus it will be began an unusual luv story๐Ÿ˜ณ btw kiss thoda jaldi nehi hogaya kya๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks a lot ANurag...
I have changed the ending. See.
Yaar i don't like to write ffs because you have to be particular about them and you know how lazy I am...๐Ÿ˜†

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chakku

Thanks a lot ANurag...
I have changed the ending. See.
Yaar i don't like to write ffs because you have to be particular about them and you know how lazy I am...๐Ÿ˜†

Ending change kar diya...koi baat nehi๐Ÿ˜† Chakku wen did u become lazy... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† btw ff's ke liye bohot sochna paadta hain...i think u can write if u want๐Ÿ˜ณ i m pretty much sure people will demand nxt part of it...๐Ÿ˜†and i am one of dem   ๐Ÿค—Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was really cute..i loved it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Hehe fortunately I'm the first one to comment..

Vaise chakku it didn't luk lik its ur First OS..
Starting toh badi Achi hui hai..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Abhay Is a "jerk" n Piyali a "heart-breaker" Made for each other..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
N omg Kissโ˜บ๏ธ pehli mulakaat me hi...๐Ÿ˜†
Though while readin i was trying to b very serious๐Ÿ˜› but pata nai mujhe hasi kyu aa rai thi... May b bcoz of Jeh n Maithali talks..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Continue soon..

Ayesha, I have changed my ending๐Ÿ˜† Sorry for false hopes of a kiss๐Ÿ˜† I thought that it was way too early for that...

Thanks a lot dear. BTW yup, Jeh-maithali conversation was made to be funny...that is how it goes๐Ÿ˜†
I might or might not continue because of my laziness...๐Ÿ˜†

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: austenrox

that was really cute..i loved it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks a lot dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Anurag... Yaar I am way too lazy to think and write, but I will definitely try. I prefer to write on different couples rather continue with the same๐Ÿ˜† Next time I might come up with Chaandeena or Hawt Abhiya OS...

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Ayesha, I have changed my ending๐Ÿ˜† Sorry for false hopes of a kiss๐Ÿ˜† I thought that it was way too early for that...

Thanks a lot dear. BTW yup, Jeh-maithali conversation was made to be funny...that is how it goes๐Ÿ˜†
I might or might not continue because of my laziness...๐Ÿ˜†

acha toh nw dey fall asleep park me????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Princess aur khuranas kabse kangaal ban gye..๐Ÿ˜†
Ya ur nt so famous laziness i understand continue wenevr u feel lik..๐Ÿ˜†
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

acha toh nw dey fall asleep park me????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Princess aur khuranas kabse kangaal ban gye..๐Ÿ˜†
Ya ur nt so famous laziness i understand continue wenevr u feel lik..๐Ÿ˜†

LOL yeah, the fell asleep in the park because Jeh couldn't have taken her to his mansion in the first meeting only๐Ÿคฃ
I might write another OS on a different couple next time...