Bhagonwali Decree #29 On Spamming & Others

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So what happened to decrees 1 to 28? No clue...I think the Bhagonwali Ministry might still be working on those...Just in case you're wondering...

Yes there was just recently a post on rules and guidelines...but your Bhagonwali Nazi has more rules up her sleeve...sorry...

Today's Topic is related to Spamming among other things.

If you have something to discuss about episode, please use the discussion thread. You can open new threads. I'm not picky about that. Similar topics will be merged because it is easier for the members to respond, instead of splitting their thoughts between two threads.

Please do not open new threads with just one or two sentences. That is not considered a discussion topic but rather spamming. Please consider this the verbal warning that these posts will be removed or moved in their appropriate topics. Spamming keeps members from participating in discussions as some of the members don't usually venture past the first page.

Also please limit polls to one a week. Opening polls continuously can be considered spamming as well. Polls are closed after a week, when I update the archives. In this manner we can see which polls are active polls and which aren't. Also I can't force people to respond to polls (I was told playing with people's minds is illegal 😛) so don't be disheartened if no one responds to your polls. This is also a reason why I asked to limit polls because members do not like to be bombarded with polls.

If you have questions about the forum or do not know where to find something...there is a thing called Help Desk. So all question please direct it there. They are answered by the members so members please be kind and help the newbies (and some oldies) out. If no one answers your question, feel free to PM me.

Yes I know this is an open forum, and you should be allowed to post however you want  (which goes against my Nazi Regime 😛) but guidelines and rules help keep the discussion coherent and organized.

So simmer on that while I discuss with the invisible members of the Bhagonwali Ministry, new laws and decrees I can force on you based on my profound bias for all things Bhagonwali.

Regards,
The Bhagonwali Nazi
Also known as the Bhagonwali Development Team

P.S. If you do not like this post...I'm going to ban you...

P.P.S. I'm kidding...I know I have an odd sense of humor...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good satarical post. Everyone cant make it like you did. Well done.
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wafah, I got scared and quickly clicked like, just so that you know!  😛
Love your sense of humor!  😆😆😉
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Note to self...never step on Wafah (sorry The bhagonwali Nazi) toes before such a decree is issued for thyself...there are no words to tell you how I enjoyed your writing this afternoon.😆🤣 Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣

Sorry still laughing can't type to comment. 
Okay, Don't worry Bhagonwali Nazi I promise ( raise my hand ) to follow the rules step by step.

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good one Wafah, and well timed.
-Shankar- thumbnail

thanks for the reminder. 👍🏼

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok Wafah...

😆😆😆