Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
glad to know that there will be someone who will later on play cupid in Veer and Ichcha's life...so there is light at the end of the dark tunnel about veer-ichaa reunion :-) i'm so glad just by knowing that much.
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Yes this news hs given me some hope abt Veecha reunion. 😊We will have to wait for a long time though. Itne saalon se ye secretary dikhhayi nahin di now all of a sudden tapak padi😕 I only hope that in the process of playing cupid woh khud hi Veer se pyaar na kar baithe😉 This Veer is one lucky guy, Hai to namard but ladkiyon ki line lag jaati hai iske liye😛😉 God knows how many more new ckts these CVs are going to intoduce😕😡
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr8 every six months we get to see Veer with a new girl in his life, kabhee kinjal and now a secretary...

cvs have butchered Veer's character, he could not find and apologize to ichcha and work on his relationship...he needs a secretary confidant to guide him, why a female always, could have been a good guy friend too...veecha need a cupid to fix their issue😊

Ichcha's track is most ridiculous one now veer...tappu can understand they should find their baby and tappu gets her life straight...

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Yes sps..truly said. Why cant the CVs get  a good male friend for Veer. Why always a female and I know how the CVs mind works. The ckt will start as positive and then there will be a love triangle again. In Bade Achche lagte Hain Ram has a best friend Vikram who is his well wisher and confidant. Who guides him and advises him on every aspect of Rams life. Why cant Veer have someone like that? And why does Veer need another person to make him realise what he is doing?

Nani rightly said Veer mein reedh ki haddi hai bhi ya nahin?😛 The CVs have made him a complete Pappu who cant make decisions for himself.