Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

this is sooo nice yaar πŸ˜abhiya are looking so cute hereπŸ‘πŸ‘... mujhe siddhima ki yaad aa gayi.😍😍..

nice answer
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

should i say beautiful, naaa , it won't b enough, coz it was much more den dat, it was magical hun!!

dat song is so soothing beautiful n i m sure it must b very close to vivan's heart coz it used to play alot in "KASAM SE"πŸ˜‰

awesome tanz, as always!!! perfect song choice, wid perfect scenes n perfect editing!!

And you are biased towards me πŸ˜› yes it was played on kasam se and from that time I love this song..  thanku so much for liking it sweety πŸ€—

Originally posted by: peehu24

aww...that was beautiful tanzie...i loved it...all the scenes were so synchronised with the song...u did a great and fab work..i loved it...

Thanks a lot Peehu πŸ˜³
sumana-13 thumbnail
this VM is beautiful Tanzie ... excellent choice of scenes and editing is very good tooo ... love the color effects ...keep it up buddy ...
just to keep U informed I am going home to my parents during college Autumn break  in Oct & will remain offline mostly ... but do keep me informed whenever U make a new VM will watch whenever I come online ...
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful vm tanzie, good job
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..I AM OF IRE after watching you VM yaar GOSH TANZIE..so sorry to have answered you so late yaar GOD save me..I am breathless..You are simply awesome ..yaar..OMG..😍TANZIE you are just brilliant..I love you ..always & forever..Thank you for coming into my life as my dearest friend..πŸ€—

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..I AM OF IRE after watching you VM yaar GOSH TANZIE..so sorry to have answered you so late yaar GOD save me..I am breathless..You are simply awesome ..yaar..OMG..😍TANZIE you are just brilliant..I love you ..always & forever..Thank you for coming into my life as my dearest friend..πŸ€—

Awww... you are always sugary super sweet πŸ˜† thankuu so muchhh Hemu di πŸ€— I loveee u tooo and loads...πŸ€— soo glad to have u as my friend as well β€οΈ

Thanks Snig πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

beautiful vm tanzie, good job

Glad you liked it Prati πŸ˜Š

Got some free time and made another VM which I was supposed to make for Hema di form ages... πŸ˜• I made it but then she left for some time and so I didn't PM anyone for the update 
anyways,  It's on Dildara (ra.one)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CrQXhGTftdU[/YOUTUBE]

This one I wanted to make from ages. I feel it fits perfectly with the complicated relationship of ABHIYA. On Love the way you lie (part II)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1qlhJfBor5M[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally I got some time to see some VMs πŸ˜† I loved the beginning most❀️ U used their dancing scenes of both AbhIya n Abhay-Maithili 😳Though I don't like Dildara that much , seeing AbhIya in that song it has become perfect for them πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Seriously they create super magical chemistry together πŸ˜ 😍 R amar Pia'r skirt er color changing ta khub bhalo legeche πŸ˜† Great work , tanzie πŸ€—