Imagine KP & SA as SRK & Madhuri(MD)

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi my dear lovely frnds hw r u?? ๐Ÿ˜›Alwayzz studying studying, kaam kaam no time to rest ...and no time visit our forum...I hope everybody happy..Well yday i had sometime to spend in youtube ..I watchd SRK and Madhuri - the Diva performance in filmfare 2011 ...i knw everybody would have watchd t...OMG!!!!!!! i was totally off ...The matter is why i am discussing abt thm here bcozz  i felt them as KP and SA (RoKa) ๐Ÿ˜...I knw Madhuri could not even compare to anyone in the film she s a mesmerizing ladyโค๏ธ , the queen๐Ÿ˜› etc...But in that from 2.29 to 3.19 i just saw SA in tht...Madhuri's dance moves , her hands style etc...i felt SA there i hope u too watch the video and feel t...Tht point was "Tujhe mein rab diktha hey" sng ...And especially at from 2.56 to 3.00...If u all watchd SA dance performances u will knw abt t...Madhuri the Queen of India and stoled soo many heartsโค๏ธ...SA queen, diva , etc..hearthrob of oly KP (Robbie) โค๏ธthe rockstar...SRK no need to say abt him all time King Khan..๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZGvMUEZ5EM&playnext=1&list=PLFB9F9BFC10409C6D[/YOUTUBE]

Once again bye to all..enjoy this and be happy...I will come up with a VM on RoKa soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

Missing RoKa soo badly
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Happy frndshp day to alll๐Ÿ˜›
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Friendship Day to u too nandu di...!!

btw lovely post di ๐Ÿ˜ณ i luv srk-madhuri n my RoKa too <33 both the couples are just amazing and one of their kind..!!

n thanx for sharing d video ๐Ÿ˜Š it's awesome..
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good observation..nice to see u after long time nandu...
Rati_Fan thumbnail
i always imagined Karan as SRK
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
i love srk and madhuri our roka are also like them very perfect made for each other