Maryada Aug 5th WU *Devayani knows everything*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Heelllooo peopleeesss... pleaseee sparee me.. i forgot to charge my lappy its like deadd 🤢 and my PC's speakers are not workingg so u guys gotta wait for some time till the update comes.. i apologiseee ladies and gentlemen.. Thank you..

Updateee timeee...im really sorry for all the inconvinience.. and its Ramzan too so i gotta help mom with Iftari and stuff also...but hey now im all up for it.. so here we go..

• Priya is super surprised to see Uttara in Brahma's arms and Brahma has this victory smirk on his face..he sees Priya and leaves Uttara.. Uttara sees Priya and gives herself and Brahma a distance.. she is shocked to see Priya standing infront of them.. Priya is jaw dropped shocked..Brahma asks Uttara to go inside..she does..Priya is disgusted with what Brahma has done..he gives Priya a victory look and goes inside..Uttara in her room is crying and Brahma enters Uttara is super tensed and asks if Priya tells anyone what would happen?? Brahma promises her nothing will happen but Uttara is sure that Priya would tell Devayani..she says if that happens how would she be able to face her sister (yeh sab to karne se pehle sochna tha naaa mayydeemm 🤢🤢) Brahma says Priya is just doubtful but Uttara has to be strong and not let Priya know of watever happened..He tells her he knows how to handle Priya and doesnt matter wat she tries to do he will handle everything..Uttara hugs Brahma really tight and is very scared (aaakkkhhh ttthhhooo... homewrecker... gandi gandi gandi 😆)
  •  Brahma comes to Priya while Priya is still disgusted both give each other ugly looks and then Brahma walks past her..Priya follows her and asks how much more can he stoop low..he says he wants to celebrate with Priya becuz its very nice to celebrate with some who has lost.. Priya asks do u even understand wat are u doing and with who?? she asks why are u doing this with ur dutiful wife and arent u ashamed?? Brahma says just leave it and she is talking like he assaulted Uttara.. he says when the Butterfly wants to hug the flower how can the flower say no 😆😆 he says Uttara wanted all this too (very right she did want all thiss.. idiiooottt) Priya says Brahma is only accountable to Devayani and brahma says he is not in the meantime Priya dials Devayani's number so now she is listening to their conversation..Brahma says Devayani is conditioned not to ask questions so he will not have to answer her.. Priya says Devayani has alot of patience but she is still a woman and no woman would tolerate her husband having relations with her own younger sister..Devayani is very shocked to hear it.. Brahma says why dont u just call Devayani call her and tell watever u want to tell (ab to sab sun liyaaa bete Brahmanand.. ab bajee gaa band 😆) he says tell her everything and this also that watever happened was with her sister's wish..Devayani is shocked.. Brahma says then he'll see wat Devayani would say and he knows that she will only make Priya shut her mouth..Priya says Devayani is only quiet becuase of this house so now she will tell this to Aditya..Devayani calls Priya's name she wants to say something but Priya goes on and on about how she would tell everyone and Brahma wont be able to stop her..Brahma says he will never stop her because by doing all this she will only make a joke of herself.. no one would believe her because neither Uttara nor him would agree to anything.. Priya says everybody will see whose joke its gonna be..Brahma says if she tries to open her mouth infront of Aditya then Adi will face the consequences as last time...
  •  Priya is scared and has tears in her eyes (now where did her phone go????? her hands are empty 😲 jaaadduuu?? ohkk its on the carpet 😆) Devayani shouts Priya Priya and she picks the phone up.. Priya cries and says Devayani doesnt know wat all is happening behind her back.. Devayani says she knows everything and Priya should not get involved in all of this for Aditya's sake..Priya is shocked and sad.. Devayani says its her, her sister's and her husband's problem.. Priya has no say in this matter (i knewww she is extremly spinelesss... tsk tsk tsk.. very bad 🤢🤢) Devayani puts the phone down and this loud sad song plays..she is crying and breaking things..Devayani is crying hysterically 😭 (wat actinggg... amazingg 👏) Priya comes in running and is about to wake Aditya up and tell him when she remembers everything Brahma and Devayani said so she stops..she runs out of her room and cries (i feel soo bad for all the women in this housee... tragedddyyy at its best ) Priya is also crying out aloud when she thinks that she has no otion other than staying quiet and she will stay quiet but she will not just sit and watch everything (you goo girll.. rip Brahma and Uttara apart)
  •  Back at Chinu's camp he is taking breakfast for Vidya when all his friends make fun of him he is about to say Vidya is her but his friends say they know she is her family..he just leaves them and goes to Vidya she is just standing uncomfortable in Chinu's clothes..Chinu keeps looking at her and this nice music plays.. epi endss...

Precap: Aditya asks if the breakfast is ready and Priya says cant they live in a different house??? just her and Aditya 😲

Rating: 9/10such a good episodeee.. everyone acted sooo good.. perfect for their roles.. Brahma steals the show with his funny one linerss.. Priya and Devayani can do nothing but watch the show unfold.. they are extremly helpless.. but i dont knoww why everyone is blaming Brahma Uttara is equally responsible for watever happened.. her mausam changed too 😆 and she is at greater fault.. women have this inate ability to understand the eyes of other men how could get decieved sooo easily?? im disgusted at her right now..Chinu and Vidya's music predicts something is in store.. But Vidya will be a hypocrite to do that.. just yesterday she confessed that she loves Gaurav alot like anything.. lets see how the story progresses..

havee a lovely weekend everyone.. tc.. 🤗
Pulwasha 😳
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Take your time palsh<3
Niceup thumbnail

Who ...u ... ????
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's k hun...take yur time! :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

awww huniee bunnieee.. u dedicated ur first post to me.. i truly am special.. im touched.. thank youu soo much.. and ohh yeaaahhh Get well soon with an e rose..😳
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh! This leaves me absolutely stunned!!! Sick Brahma and Uttara, how low can they stoop??? Devyani, you got to do something soon and fast, please! This is not done at all! 

I feel like crying seeing the helplessness of the ladies in the show!!!! God please knock some sense into them  and show them the right way :) Ladies fight for your right!!!!!
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written updates 😊
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who are you calling an idiot? Did you join if to insult ppl, the members here who write updates take a lot of their precious time to do them, & ppl like you POP up from under your rock to spread your bile...go and crawl back under your big mouldy stone & don't you dare be rude to my niece again ...   😡
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

Who are you calling an idiot? Did you join if to insult ppl, the members here who write updates take a lot of their precious time to do them, & ppl like you POP up from under your rock to spread your bile...go and crawl back under your big mouldy stone & don't you dare be rude to my niece again ...   😡

🤗🤗
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Pallu 🤗  Will Aditya agree to moving out  😕
Hope you're ramadhan is going great.