NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nitin Kumar gave such a beautiful rendition of 'Chhaiyya Chhaiyya' today...⭐️ The variations that he brought in his rendition was mind-blowing!! 👏 This boy is just amazing - his voice, sur, diction, attitude, and the soul of singing is just too good! 👍🏼  And he even danced today 😆

Bless you beta... Love you! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i completely agre with u he was very good but like previous week in lagan lagan lag gayi and now in chaiyya chaiyya key words mein thodi energy kam thi. lekin majal hai inke sur hil jaaye...wish he emphaisised more bringing energy to song rather than dancing...adnan bhai i think u mistook nitin for salman  for me he is most versatile singer on the show...loved todays endng kya jagayein le hain ...ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
excellent singing Nitin...He needs to finish off his last words in the sentence.

Boy is super talented..

Wats up with Adnan saying Nitin sings only Sukhi's songs and that is how he is here 😲

Javed thanks for speaking up..Nitin has sung different singer's songs..He has proven versatality..and he is doing that with each episode..😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adnan Sami has gone of his head...was tired of praising him week after week aur dhoond dhoond ke negative comments nikaal raha tha...

BLESS YOU Nitin...we are with you!!

trinigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
absolutely amazing performance...
bsattaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please, please, please everyone vote for Nitin and Salman.  They are the 2 most versatile singers on the show and would hate to see them go.  They have such talent.  Don't let the good ones go.