I want more romantic scenes between Kriyansh

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i really want to see, more Kriyansh scene they are so less. I love the couple so much.

But most of the time we see an eye lock scenes or where, Rey is drooling over Kriya. 
Or both are fighting i want to see more than that. I really found less Dil and more naffrat in the drama.😆

What say?

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol I do too! I want them to TALK for once! I mean, we really haven't had a REAL KriYansh scene in a while, but the thing is, I can't and won't complain just because there are so many other elements in this show. I agree that there is less dil in a sense that no pyaar vyaar ke scenes and all, but there is that dil and love for dance, which is an integral part of our characters! =)
So, I guess we'll just wait and watch :D
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The Dil track has been sidelined for right now, they have been focusing more on Dosti..nd Dance...so no complains...But, atleast they can make Kria and Rey friends for right now...They are not even Friends...
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u r rite kumjoo dosti nd dance track is fyn😃 but dey can show sum gud scenes on Kriyansh or d oder couples instead of eye locks😛...lyk d scene where Rey tries to cheer up Kria thru Swaym dat was an AWSUM scene👍🏼...especially Kria holding Rey's hand on her shoulder😳
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
u r ri8 i also want some more romantic scene ...i want frndship between both of dem...
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think this time balki is more careful with dil dosti dance cuz she wants the audience to enjoy kriyansh and the other couples as if they were really in a relationship cuz i cant even properly be friends with somebody if i only knew them for 3 months :) meeting them only a few times like kriyansh
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yess totally agreee! those few sec's aint enough to mee to watchh them;( me wants to watchh them for longerr minss possibles!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I agree!!

I want more and more and moreee Kriyaansh scenes. I am becoming greedy!

I also want to seee ARSHA DANCE performances!!!! I have A list of ALL the dance performances I wanna see .. SO much to see.. only 30 mins every day.. only 4 days a weeek.. NOT ENOUGH!
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I miss Chabilaal and Romaria...I wish they would carry that story forward where they can have a heart to heart talk and forget about Weaklings/Dazzlers, their love/hate relationship and just talk like human beings rather than fighting 
madhurya_ch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just don't understand what kria feels for rey..we all know rey is crazy about her and what all he has done for her happiness..but what does he mean to her ?? does she feel for him ?? she seems indifferent towards him to me