Wu-4Aug-Vidya tells truth to chinu

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Amna...

Yes...Brahma spoke the ultimate truth.! His shenanigans bore fruit because Uttara reciprocated and shared his amorous desires.
It is her call if she wants to sleep with her Jijaji but it is pathetic when someone thinks it is appropriate for her to reciprocate SSP in the illicit affair just because he has been benevolent towards her and cares for her.  In life many people help us and vice versa but it doesn't make having illicit sexual relations with them ok.
tvmania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Initially the promo's has showed as uttara was forced by her jejaji.. but after this episode it's height's and total creep... Kaun se maryaada ke liye uttara aab ladegi๐Ÿ˜ก... apna so called pyaar paneke liye ya fir uske jejaji le uske saath galat kiya uskeliye
mystarplus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thankzz... for the updates.
mystarplus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi, 
Actually i'm new in the forum.
so,someone plzz tell me how to post a video????
plzzz...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

luv u all!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chavda thumbnail

thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot Amna, Uttara has crossed her maryada again. Hope Priya confronts them both so Uttara can feel more guilty knowing that Priya knows what she has done with her sisters husband. And Devyani, now its time to come back even though the sinful deed has already been done.
serenagirl1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the thing with uttara is the fact that she is a weak person...she cant hold up to her commitments and thats why she can go as far as she as gone! Thanks for the update!