What happened yesterday??????????

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's episode seemed nothing. Hardly any impact was created.I thought Apeksha  and Ram will have a showdown, but alas😭 it seemed to be  hit and miss. Scope for more dragging later on.

So everyone was super excited about jewels and clothes; each having diferent likings and opinions.Thankfully Priya stepped in and drew a peaceline.But I wished there was a bout of one round of sparing match between Nani and dadi. Just for funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Priya is constantly on foot nonstop running here and there making arrangements for her wedding.Some scenes interspersed with the very first episode's shots🀒🀒. (didn't they have time to shoot some new ones??πŸ˜•)

Priya and her father discussing with the wedding planner, some finer details and convincing him to get things within their budget was very realistic and natural.

Shipra not wanting Priya to call her mom?????😲😲 What is she then Priya's sister?? Can't understand the logic behind this request.😑🀒

Except for some Raya's sweet moments there was hardly anything worthwhile happened in yesterday' s episode. It was drag -o -drama all the way.πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

And to add insult, the channel and CVs are showing the same precap two days in a row!!😑😑 Whats wrong?? Was the shooting schedule distrupted??πŸ˜•

Did anyone notice there seems to be  two new directors for this show since this week started?? Is this why the show is slightly tending towards the same old stereo typed cliches and scenes getting presented??

Your take everyone???
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Typical Ekta style Maris, I did watch it a bit towards the end how can someone fix the hall without inspecting the venue???  Some logic failed me but then I have decided to watch it from 9th onwards now...
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aug 3rd Episode:

1.  Security guard calls Ram that Apeeksha wants to see him.  So he goes to the side yells him to get rid of her.  Why is he mad?  Why can't he see her face to face and settle the issue?  But we know in soap this is not going to happen...its going to shoved in our face everyday.πŸ‘πŸΌ

2.  Please can someone tell me what kind of pills do you down just because you are angry.  Don't say BP pills because those are taken in small dose ususally once or twice  a day...the rate he is taking them...he would be land in hospital.πŸ˜•

3. If dadi and nani are to have fight can it be a little bit better written then the insults they hurl and glaring so badly at each other.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

4. Why did they have such gathiya salesmen come to house...Ram is a multi millionaire😲...wouldn't he have top notch couturiers and jewellers coming to his house...may be Manish Malhotra or Dwarkadas jewellers. I mean Ekta can pull that off...having celebrity designers in her show?

5.  Ram is dragged off shopping by Vikram.  So why didn't they include Ram making a big fuss about clothes in some boutique...that would have been fun...him...Neha and Vikram.πŸ‘πŸΌ

6.  So there are going to be six AC but no generators and in Mumbai the electricity runs 24 hrs...what to bet that when it is Ram's wedding the electricity goes and Ram will be down bottles of pills to keep his cool.πŸ˜†

7.  Ok Shipra doesn't want to be called maa...who is the stupid writer who wrote such crappy scene. 🀒

8.  Whose idea is it to learn to cook chicken?  Priya or Shipra or Nani or Ram? πŸ˜”

maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintiny

Typical Ekta style Maris, I did watch it a bit towards the end how can someone fix the hall without inspecting the venue???  Some logic failed me but then I have decided to watch it from 9th onwards now...

Oh yes yes I know . Your self made promise to keep away from boring time till aug 9th. But once in a while you can take a peek.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Yesterday's episode seemed nothing. Hardly any impact was created.I thought Apeksha  and Ram will have a showdown, but alas😭 it seemed to be  hit and miss. Scope for more dragging later on.

Seems like Apeksha fiasco was a dampener...Fireworks expected fizzled out! πŸ€£
So everyone was super excited about jewels and clothes; each having diferent likings and opinions.Thankfully Priya stepped in and drew a peaceline.But I wished there was a bout of one round of sparing match between Nani and dadi. Just for funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
You mean  George Foreman and Muhammad Ali

Priya is constantly on foot nonstop running here and there making arrangements for her wedding.Some scenes interspersed with the very first episode's shots🀒🀒. (didn't they have time to shoot some new ones??πŸ˜•)
Need to send her some Dr. Scholl shoes for her tired feet.🀣

Priya and her father discussing with the wedding planner, some finer details and convincing him to get things within their budget was very realistic and natural.

Shipra not wanting Priya to call her mom?????😲😲 What is she then Priya's sister?? Can't understand the logic behind this request.😑🀒
Didn't u know she gave birth to Priya when she was 16?🀣🀣

Except for some Raya's sweet moments there was hardly anything worthwhile happened in yesterday' s episode. It was drag -o -drama all the way.πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
And to add insult, the channel and CVs are showing the same precap two days in a row!!😑😑 Whats wrong?? Was the shooting schedule distrupted??πŸ˜•
Mute Mode

Did anyone notice there seems to be  two new directors for this show since this week started?? Is this why the show is slightly tending towards the same old stereo typed cliches and scenes getting presented??

The khana is bassi...waiting for fresh food

Your take everyone???

Want Ram and Saks to get well and have a lot of sweet and chatpatta momentsπŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divan

Aug 3rd Episode:

1.  Security guard calls Ram that Apeeksha wants to see him.  So he goes to the side yells him to get rid of her.  Why is he mad?  Why can't he see her face to face and settle the issue?  But we know in soap this is not going to happen...its going to shoved in our face everyday.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes. And they do it without any style, just take us for granted.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2.  Please can someone tell me what kind of pills do you down just because you are angry.  Don't say BP pills because those are taken in small dose ususally once or twice  a day...the rate he is taking them...he would be land in hospital.πŸ˜•

Hospital, I go one  step more. He will be in the morgue, the way he pops various pills for various problems.🀒

3. If dadi and nani are to have fight can it be a little bit better written then the insults they hurl and glaring so badly at each other.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

thats what i was waiting for. But got disappointed and this ladai became a damp squib.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

4. Why did they have such gathiya salesmen come to house...Ram is a multi millionaire😲...wouldn't he have top notch couturiers and jewellers coming to his house...may be Manish Malhotra or Dwarkadas jewellers. I mean Ekta can pull that off...having celebrity designers in her show?

Coz Niharika made sure only such type of salesmen will be allowed, as all her relatives will start demanding some jewels and  designer sarees for themselves, if high end Couturiers and jewellers come to their house. She can't afford this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

5.  Ram is dragged off shopping by Vikram.  So why didn't they include Ram making a big fuss about clothes in some boutique...that would have been fun...him...Neha and Vikram.πŸ‘πŸΌ

This will really be good.Ram for once shopping something other than suits. Waiting for this episode.

6.  So there are going to be six AC but no generators and in Mumbai the electricity runs 24 hrs...what to bet that when it is Ram's wedding the electricity goes and Ram will be down bottles of pills to keep his cool.πŸ˜†
Pills to chill him in all ways. For cooling him literally and cooling his temper. calming pills and anti allergic pills against all those who will surround him like bees. And also he needs to make sure the cutlery  is  cleaned well with mineral water, dishes made in clean vessels and  using double boiled water.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7.  Ok Shipra doesn't want to be called maa...who is the stupid writer who wrote such crappy scene. 🀒

That person needs to be hanged.😑😑😑

8.  Whose idea is it to learn to cook chicken?  Priya or Shipra or Nani or Ram? πŸ˜”
I guess its EKs. she thinks  this  will boost her TRPs and image of her lead too. Already her female lead is like a Balidan ki Devi, a few more scenes she will become a Devi Maiyya.😳😳

maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Want Ram and Saks to get well and have a lot of sweet and chatpatta momentsπŸ˜ƒ

Avi to all your responses one big  

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So true...Ram is dumb hero and Priya the ever scarifycing devi...🀒
bavdfan thumbnail
Agreed, there is bit too much of dragging here.

I understand that the show isn't aired for a LONG time but still it's going really slow at the moment. And they fill it up with non sense stuff that don't catch interest at all.

Waiting for 9th august as everyone :D
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even I thought Apeeksha would barge in but she disappeared ..πŸ˜•
Maybe she will come on the day of the wedding and  give Ram some Dhamki or something 😲

Priya  seeing budget cut and making arrangements ... AC  it was funny and not 4 but 6 of them..
I think Ram should come in an ice pack !!🀣

Shipra making her budget and glow make up for Priya !!

Priya is simple and she likes to wear simple dresses so let her be herself , she need not be a Christmas tree..