Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
MY evil minds are still workin...so will update a lng charcter sketch today n part 1...tom...im dead tired had a long day...

Des r d ppl...in d ff...ill add as n when dey cum...hehe

Arohi arjun

shefali romit

Simmi sanchit

Luvdeep rahul

Rahsi rajveer

Kumud rudra

Amrit sudhir

Kartar dj

Dadi...

Dey wil b couples in cumin updates how when ull see...

Shefalis is arhjuns sis n arohis bst frns.

Romit is arohis small bro

Sanchit is a family frnd to bth of dem

simmi is a frnd of dheirs since skol

Luvdeep is arohis bua bt of deir age

Rahul let it be misterious...

Rashi...is shefalis twin sis n arjuns baby sis...

Rajveer...is arohis big bro

Kumud n rudra-arjun sefali n rashis parents...

Amrit n sudhir- arohis n romits n rajveers parents...

Dj n ksa..arohi n cos grnd parents

Dadi-arjun n cos grndmother...

ofcourse arjun n arohi...sweet lovely bst frnds forever ...deir birthday fall on same day...n when dey r togathe no one matters...this is all for now abt them...

So i hope u dnt get confused...n njoy it...

Edited by mansi_47 - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
nice sketch!! do continue asap!
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waoo gret..
Shefu rashi twins?? N romit aru's bro..hmm well updt d frstchap soon..we llve wen ur evil mind wrks hehehehehe
.vrshn. thumbnail
please update the first chappy mansi :):)
lazyblues thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrshn

please update the first chappy mansi :):)

yes will do it asai coomplete it...it rote it n deleted it...so im ritin it again...
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is a clear sketch and update asap:) waiting..
Anusha.V thumbnail
wow
nice sketch of characters
looking forward for the next chap
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice character sketch -
i found it to be very neat and clear - not confusing at all

pls update the first chapter asap mansi
and pm me too please
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luvd the intro nd luvd the character sketch! update soon nd pm me...
lazyblues thumbnail

guys d format im usin in dis chap...is luv lyk dis one...

ps-;dis chap is a it stupid bt i hope u njyo readin it...

i want comments...n yes ive changed deir confession to when dey r in 12th std...

Chap 1... .

It was 11 th oct when arjun n arohi were born...dey were basically neighbours...livin in mumbai...beautiful bunglows...kumud n amrit had become very good frnds...n der were others also bt specially des two were close ...as rudra n sudhir had buisness relations...also...dey had deir small own compny togater..it was a mornin n kumud had a beautiful son whom she named arjun n jst fter half n hour amrit had a baby girl...she named her arohi

Kumud n amrit went shopin for babies tigather...dey even dreamt of thes two getin married...

2 years...

Dey bth cld run so... Chased each other d whole day...leavin every1 who used to cum to deir house to say things lyk...co chweet...n cute...bt from dis age dey never bothered abt nythin bt each other...

4 yrs

Dey went to pre skol togather...for 1st time...haoldin hands...n arohi cried cause teacher was nt letin her sit wid arjun ...finally when teacher allowed dem...n happy smile on boths face...

7 yrs...

Arjun n arohi in 1st std...dheir divs were different...cls...dey bth didnt go to skool...on tht day complein dheir parents to tlk to deir teacher n makin dem in same cls...rashi sefali sanchit n simmi were als der...dey met simmi here n bcame frnds

Dey njoyed goin to skol everyday ...

all of them to gather

Fter 7 yrs...

14 yrs ...std 9th

Partners in all crimes...scholars...always udes to top...as in 1 n 2 ranks to bth of dem...always got into trouble cause of pranks played...

Startin of 9th std...

all d teachers used to luv arjun n arohi...all students were jelousd of dem n their gang...dey were superfun...

arohi had a prob cause of her bio teacher as she used to always punish...her...one day she thought she had enough...she wnet to arjun...

arjun wise wht do u thik wil happen to me if i stick chewingum on her chair...angle he replied ... . I think ull get suspended...devil...chalega...she roped arjun sachit n simmi in her plans,...well lets jst say dey all got a 2 days holiday frm skool n as if for teacher...her one side hair were small then other...n she lft d skol...

All of dem were grounded bt neverd less dey sneakde nwent went to see movie...

10 std...

arjun arohi used to study to gather,...rajveer was a year elder so he was in college wid luvdeep ...

Romit, Sefali n rahsi were in 10 wid dem...dey were a year younger to arjuhi when dey were enrolled for skool...bt still in sm cls

Today was deir lst board exam.

All...in exitiment...came out n screamed...dey were goin to go in callege na...nt cause of tht it was cause they had 3 monts vac ...a long vac...arohi hugger arjun...as soon as she came out...of clAsss...

arjun waise ajj ka kya plan hai?

Hmmm...he pretneded to think... Im think one hour rest fir...i think ramu kaka ko lekar drive pe jayege sablo ...n fir dinner n movie...fir ghar mere sablog,...wht say...nite out?

Im n...every1 said one by one...bt arohi...said no...arjun im busy...tonite...she said...

Arohi di wht r u doin tonit i don no ayof ur plan...asked romit...

Romit...shut up...i have plan n i need nt tell them to u...ok...so plzzz...let it be,,...she said hittin romits hand...

Arohi di...he said respondin ...n all laughed

Arohi seriously...tell y wont u cum?

I have to splii wont i? She asked

ye...was d ans in unison...while they made theor way inside d car...

Guys im planin a suprise for u all...n now u all no it...so can i keep ma mouth shut...

Arjun-this cant be good...

Arohi-shut up...ok...i can b good sumtime...

Arjun-surely...wid heavy sacasm..which was ignored by arohi...

Arohi-we wil cary in wid d plan...ill jst be home l8...so no ones plan gets spoiled...wht say devil

Arjun-hmmm...m cumin to ur house now...i have some wrk...

Sanchit-good goin bro...

Arjun n arohi-chup baith sanchit...

Sanchit-mai toh dar ggaya...

Every1 went home...n arohi was watin for arjun to cum out ...n she wld tel him tht he sldnt cum...

Arohi chal...jate hai...he said as he was changed n he came n put a hand on her shoulders...n started draggin her...they reached inside her house...arjun thought now was good time...b4 arohi cld go n hug amrit...arjun reached for her...amrit mum...pata hai apki rat ki 4 bajeki coffe ke wajhe se mera ppr bohot acha tah...abohot acha hua she said feedin him...d lst gulab jambu which was arohis...she didnt have it yest.. She was irritaited...

Arohi...arjun called her...mum luvs me more...he laughed...n laughed harder when he saw disgusted looks on her face...rohi tera mazak udana bohot...aasan hai...hehehe...still laughin...arjun im gonna get u for dis...she started behid arjun...arjun n arohi were runnin all round d house...amrit-kya kar rahe ho...ruko lag gayega...

Arohi-nai ma ajj nai codugi issko...

Arjun-pehle pakad ke to dikha! Hahah...

Fter the fight ended...they bth looked at each other n bursted out laughin...dis was thier frndship they thought...full of senslessness...n nonsense...n fun...the fun dey had togather...

PLZ hit d lyk button...

dont try any of d pranks...dey r all {jst 1 for now...} tried n tested...n d punisments r worst...heheheh...i waren all now dont tell me i didn say...

Edited by mansi_47 - 12 years ago