Beauty And The Beast !!!

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yea..in PR today we saw that beauty Riya and the beast Dharmesh are working as  a team to destroy manav..πŸ€“..which is no surprise really..Beast is always up to something to destroy the handsome hunk..πŸ˜†..Failed in all his previous attempts after leap..πŸ˜†..After trying all the tactics by himself which yielded zero result ..he is trying his luck with a  bold ,beautiful and brat of a girl..😲..
He was clever to not tell the beauty that manav is married..πŸ˜‰..This beauty fell for the handsome hunk..πŸ˜‰..now she knows he is married to gawar aurat😑 and she is hell bent on taking her spot..😑..
And the beauty even dressed up like a model and asked the boss how hot she was looking today..😲..usse kya pata manav ko saadi wali archana hee bahut achi lagti hai..😳..Toh manav ne riya ka dil tod diya aaj..😎..poor riya was so disappointed called him kadoos..πŸ˜†..
This beauty even went to D's house and called savita rich deshmukh a naukrani..😲 who was just cleaning after damu's mess..😳..now Riya is in archu's bad book as well as savita's bad book..😎..
Today she got saved because of manav..but dubaara aise bachke nahi jayegi..πŸ€“..
I think this beauty will fail what beast is asking her to do..because saas bahu jodi are not really impressed with her like manav is..πŸ˜†..
what do u guys think..will this over confident secretary will be able to take archu's place in manav's life or will be going to jail like shibu after working for the beast..πŸ˜†
discuss please..πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Usha Di,

What a nice creative titleπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ I agree with all the points, Riya is just like the Beauty who is working for her beast. I doubt this over confident secretary will be able to take Archu's place. Already the saas bahu duo hate her so much, let's hope Manav also gets out of her trap. I found Riya to be quite mean today to Savita. I hope Savita gets her good for this
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Thanks bhalla..πŸ˜ƒ..the girl is very rude..only manav and ashna finds her to be nice..πŸ€”..she was rather rude to savita and the other day to archu also..if manav didn't come at that time she would have got real good from savita today itself..πŸ˜†..she alsmost threw her out today itself..πŸ˜†
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Thanks bhalla..πŸ˜ƒ..the girl is very rude..only manav and ashna finds her to be nice..πŸ€”..she was rather rude to savita and the other day to archu also..if manav didn't come at that time she would have got real good from savita today itself..πŸ˜†..she alsmost threw her out today itself..πŸ˜†

Usha Di, I wish ArMan or Aashna would have watched when Riya was taunting Savita. Suddenly in front of Manav she put a good act to make Manav think she was innocent😑 Had Manav not came, Riya would have been thrown out of the houseπŸ˜† I think if both mother and wife can convince Manav that Riya is not a good perosn, then maybe Manav can fire her. Don't know why Aashna seems to like Riya so much. I don't have much faith in Riya succeeding though, Manav thinks that Riya is good as she apologized, but he should start having some doubts Riya did call Savita noukarani. Let Archu come and defend her saas, I'm sure she will blast herπŸ˜ƒ
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Akka very good Title and fabulous thread...😊
I was asking where are you??..on discuss thread...You were busy??

Nice to have you...I will come tomorrow on your thread..

just to say..Beauty queen will not be able to take Archu place...cause before she succeed ...she must pass by Savita head first.πŸ˜†...and this is impossible...Beauty queen don't know Aai ka goussa...she will be out from the house as quick as she come in...as today...if Manv was not at the door...Riya..would surely been kicked out  from the house...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..will come later dear...

I'm on an old PR Epis..when  desmuck Familly went to Familly K for the first time...Manv accept Archu rishta...😍 I'm watching just Arman scene ...so cute..I'm till like πŸ˜ 

See you dear tomorrow...
Bye my akka very nice thread...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣🀣

Oh God Usha ...I loved the write up ...🀣

Ok , I have a confession to make here ...As much as I hated Riya , any  day I prefer to see her than sanskaari Sulochna or ziddi baby snatcher Varsha ...🀒

You are right .Manav  protected her again today     πŸ˜²     ...She clearly  asked him to look at her legs and all he said 'I don't like this kind of dressing ' 🀣.   .What  the hell yaar ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
And then she said ' you spoiled the plan about the movie date and even then he didn't tell her off...😲

At home  when Riya called savita a naukrani, Manav immediately jumped to Riya's defense πŸ˜†..
Yeh sab kya chakar chal raha hai ...πŸ˜•

I like Manav so much but what is he doing ??????😲...

I think Riya can do a lot of damage .The only thing is that she is a bit over confident and that could be her down fall ..But she has managed to  impress manav and when manav gets impressed then he does not listen to no one        ...like as you said , the case of Shibu ...

If manav keeps protecting her and being impressed with her than yes , she has a good chance because I think she is very scheming  , I don't think manav will listen to Archana on this one , he will dismiss Archana as just another jealous wife ...

...but if Ashna gets in  and gets to see Riya ke kartoot , then yes Manav will listen ...😊

I don't think Manav will listen to either Archana or savita but if Ashna tells him that Riya is wrong then he will sit up and take notice ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Keep those titles coming, I love 'em!

Ok onto Riya, no she will never be successful in taking Archu's place, there is only one woman who resides in Manav's heart and that is Archana. Manav loves Archana with all his heart and can't even think about another woman that way. Riya can try all she wants but she will never succeed in getting Manav. Riya has really underestimated Archana and I would love to see Archana really blast Riya for having the nerve to try and break her marriage. Riya doesn't know who she is dealing with, Savita and Archana are two people you don't want to mess with. When they unleash their anger, Riya won't be spared!
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanee

Akka very good Title and fabulous thread...😊

I was asking where are you??..on discuss thread...You were busy??

Nice to have you...I will come tomorrow on your thread..

just to say..Beauty queen will not be able to take Archu place...cause before she succeed ...she must pass by Savita head first.πŸ˜†...and this is impossible...Beauty queen don't know Aai ka goussa...she will be out from the house as quick as she come in...as today...if Manv was not at the door...Riya..would surely been kicked out  from the house...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..will come later dear...

I'm on an old PR Epis..when  desmuck Familly went to Familly K for the first time...Manv accept Archu rishta...😍 I'm watching just Arman scene ...so cute..I'm till like πŸ˜ 

See you dear tomorrow...
Bye my akka very nice thread...

thanks thanee..i was little busy in the afternoon..u r right gawar biwi of of manav and jungli savita are no easy targets like sweetu manav..🀣
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Oh guruji..u loved my write up..πŸ€—..thank u so much..πŸ˜ƒ..me too like this secretary track than sulo and sanskaar,varsha the baby snatcher scenes..
about manav not minding riya..πŸ˜†..whats up with him..πŸ˜†..he didn't even look at her..and not even interested to talk to her..i am sure she will give up talking to this kadoos bossπŸ˜†..u know archu won't doubt manav..so it will be hard task for riya to break arman..
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Keep those titles coming, I love 'em!

Ok onto Riya, no she will never be successful in taking Archu's place, there is only one woman who resides in Manav's heart and that is Archana. Manav loves Archana with all his heart and can't even think about another woman that way. Riya can try all she wants but she will never succeed in getting Manav. Riya has really underestimated Archana and I would love to see Archana really blast Riya for having the nerve to try and break her marriage. Riya doesn't know who she is dealing with, Savita and Archana are two people you don't want to mess with. When they unleash their anger, Riya won't be spared!

thanks..mandy ..u r right she doesn't know archu..but dharmu knows..πŸ˜†..he already warned her about archu..πŸ˜†..he still didn't forget the thappad he got from archu..πŸ˜† for calling their rishta apavitra rishta..πŸ˜†