Quick Update of 2nd AUGUST

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Vidya commits suicide , but she is not dead , on the other side of river some military officials are having their camp where Chinu is there , He finds Vidya unconscious  and with other they take her away .(Surprisingly this tiem he calls her VIDYA no bhabi)

Uttara reaches the place where SSP starts his nautanki  by emotionally use herand gives her a red saree to wear, She goes for changing, Devyani calls him, she lies about being in job . Uttara comes calling him Jija ji . Devyani hears all and shattered.

Bauji is unhappy seeing Karan in house.

Precap: Lusty SSP fills Uttara's mang with sindoor . Seems like they are going to have sex or already had sex

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vidya really actually looked like she was at the end, no nothing in those eyes - it was just numb and empty, knowing which path she was going

Yep i am glad no bhabhi at the end lol
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
But i don't think anyone in this show has portrayed human emotion as brilliant as Vindhiya is doing .. She is brilliant actress , 
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
her acting was amazing...i wish cvs would remember what they show in promos...vs real show..
it said she will jump off the cliff in wassup...and i saw her walkingin water...in precap

no offense to ridhi dogra fans, but she is a way better actress at portraying emotions than anyone else...

uttara and karan are selfish and cant stand their roles...all about them...ssp already was but...

btw where is sweety orthe sister...have not seen her in ages and did tara go back to boarding school?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank God.. if they would be having a relation i dont want him to call her bhabi... like Uttara calls her physical partner jijaji.. gandiii..🤢🤢
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ghosh.! Wish cvs didn't spend so much time showing filthy details of secret rendezvous of SSP and UT.. We get it that they want to do the nasty act... as far as I am concerned it should have been done with last week when Devyani called the house from Dubai and warned UT.

More of Vidya -Chinu and Adi-Priya would be nice until Devyani returns to the show.

thanks Pia.! Will FF SSP-UT scenes. 
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Pia you are suppose do the backup updates and that too only on Fridays, not the short updates/summary! Kindly understand that all our efforts are useless if you daily give a short update like this.

P.s: I'm not giving a regular update of today now :(

-amna-

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnks...glad he didn't calll her bhabi...more of vidya/cheenu scenes plz! :)
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uttara letting ssp put sindoor on her...was disgusting...similiar to maryada bigamy tracks and did not believe this show would fall that low...
BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... This serial was supposed to be of 4 ladies struggling in thier own world for thier/family maryada... but whats happening now??? Uttara going on with jeejaji... yuck 🤢 its all true that brahmanand is cheating her into his trap, but uttara is matured and a mother of a girl, she shud have her senses in control... 😡