!~~*WRITTEN UPDATE 2ND AUGUST 2011*~~!

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                             [THIS IS THE MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only

*2ND AUGUST 2011*

PART-1

navya's papa told her  that why she asked him through renuka  ,can't she asked him by herself,then navya says wo papa,then her papa says papa kya,if renuka want you for baby then why u asked her to call me ,u can  asked me for that...then navya says sorry to her papa hugging him...then her papa told her to go and get ready to go to renuka's home...and also told her that in future she herself asked him,then her papa saw his hair in table mirror...navya says to renuka di -main kuch galat to nahi kar rahe ho na...renuka di asked what do u mean? navya says to tell lie,then renuka di says to her not to think more...she  know s the fact,is enough for that..and also says that anant is a good guys and decent too...after all they are not going alone also ...with them their all friends are also going and or sometime we only have to listen to our heart...otherwise sometime later it's sound also stop sounding to us...then navy says to renuka if she want to say her something but in the mean time waiting call ring(another call) and renuka says not now...and told her to pick another call it should be anant,navya says it;s ok di,i willtalk with him later..then renuka says right now go she will talk with her later...anant says to navya how long she took time to pick up the phone ,then navya says di was in another line..anant says oh.. what happens...navya says wo..wo ..wo yes anant gets confused  and asked what...navya says- means di convience papa for that...anant gets excited and said -main ne kaha tha na ki tumahari di kamal ki hai...then navya says but she have to told lie for us...yes iss liye tho when u meet her next time says her a big thank you from my side...then he says her to come fast ,navya says ok till 8:30 ,she will come,then anant says at 8;30.,will she come at that time to clean their plates...navya asked him why...anant says in our home we all start having our dinner from 7:30 pm...if our family have their dinner early...we we have slowly...but whatever ,she have to come early...and also asked ,,her if she ready or not...navya asked for what...then anant says did u forgot ur telling me something today...navya says but annat how today..anant says i don't know thing...navay says their is your  whole family...and how can i told infront of them then anant says i am also not saying to says infront of them...navya says but anant,,,,anant also told no par ,but...saam ke 7 bajhe ghar par aajana..and cut the line...anant sees mohan in back of him...mohan came and told him to do carefully...and asked did he tell his friends all about tonight,annat says yws..and nimisha cried me too...then nimisha and rama enters the room and rama says worried not everything will be all right...then navya anritz in phone, ritz says what at 7pm...
navya ,appy and ritz in conference call-navya to them to get ready in time,then navya holding her kurtha says what to wear then ritz says to navya  that her blue colour suit looks great on her..then appy says nahi nahi ur pink suit suite on her she should wear them,then she says wo aaj anant ke ghar main sare family honge ,so she be perfect..by her sandles.,,,suit..then navya says oh no...ritz asked her what happend...navya says nothing to them,i forgot something,ritz asked what.,then navya says nothing ,nothing ...and tell them to come intime...then navya sit down in bed and say anant -kaha fasha diya tumne tho acche ,acche baate kar diya..how can i say such good things...what to say...how to say..and looked at the watch,(it was 5:30) and says oh no time bhi nahi hai...aur have to iron the clothes also...aur i have to be  ready also and on top of that anant...anant yeh kaha fasha diya tumne...i can't do anything...do what u want to do..and sahe went and take her suit out of cupboard...but incidently her birthday card fell on the floor/...navya in pink suit...carrying her purse she came out of the room and says to her mom that she was going...
and she wear her sandles..her mom came calling her and sees her..navya asked what happend maa...metha says-kyun tu renu ke ghar itni tyaar hoke jarahe hai...then navya says maa -jab main tyaar anhi hoti tho kehte main jaldi main hoo...aur jab tyaar hoti tho kahete hai why i am ready...then metha says-tyar tho thik hai ,par tu aaj kuch zyadha he tyaar nahi hua hai...then navya asked kya main aache nahi lag rahehu...then metha says it's all right afterall u are going to renu's home...then navya says should i change ,then metha says no iit will take long time...and metha asked how she going,navya says ritz will pick her...then metha gave her a bag...nayva asked what is inside in it...metha says haluwa and pratha...then navay says how i...then metha says will she go there without anything and take her to door and told her to help renu and call her after they reached there...andclosed the door...then says in herself all gets wrong...this dress is not matching her...

on anant's home rama gets dressed and sees mohan on back and says to him to wear nice clothes .mohan says he is fine with them..rama told him to give diamond neckles to her and she wear that...mohan told rama that his friends were simple...and they talk for while...then rama told mohan not to worried she will do everything best...mohan went and rama says aaj tho majha aajayga...navya aur dewarji.ki pol khulgayegi...

PART-2

mohan's frends came ,rama welcome them by spreading so called champa-chameli ka ether...specially from venaras...and says now i know why my husband wear fatichar clothes...then she says they have came to party,,so they have to come well dressed...in mean time anant also came...mohan don't they got difficulty in searching home...their frends says no...mahan says look anant's frends has also came and anant;s saw navya...he went their and hug ranveer and hari,,,rama went and welcome navya and says ear rings ,suit, to mahan friends ,this is the way to dressed...navya says her mother is saying that she is over dreesed,she came only few days before so she wear such clothes...anant;s says lets go inside...and they went,mohan thnk her for that...in room anant's papa put his file aside and standp...anant's mom came there ans asked him where is he going...he say he is going to call babuji...then she says wo anant's ke friends aaye he...then he says yes par unki wajha se hum aapne ghar main band ho jaye...and she says she will bring food in room...but he refuse and went to call him...ouside in hall every body talk and laugh and they talk about their computer teacher and mohan did mimicry of his...and ritz says this boys do so...anant says ha ladkiya tho karti he nahi...then rama says or what ,what happens love bhi tho,and says kyun dewarji...anants sees her mom dad and says to rama in sign...

PART-3

his papa went from there...mohan went and introduce his friends with bua dadi...anant also did so...nimisha introduce her friends also but bua dadi says she already knows them and says naya pan tho yaha he ,,sowing mohan's frends...then anant's mom asked them-khatir dhare tho thik he naaa...then anant says yes maa...bua dadi says eat but don't make servant alive till night...then rama says she will handle all...bua dadi went saying hari om... then rama asked aur bhi tho kisse honge college ke ,then nimisha went to bring snacks...navya also went with her,nimisha asked now she knoe the way of kitchen...navya says kuch-kuch...anant came there and asked what's happening...nimisha says app kaha ..5min dur nahi reh sakte...and says i mean snacks se...then navya says main glass dekti hua...nimisha tease her saying aap kaha,did u think i am going to say her name...then annat hit oh her head..and annat shows her were the glass is ,then nimisha tell ok lets find glass...then anant sign nimisha and she went and take glass from navya 's hand and told them to bring rest of the things...anant says pagal to nimisha...and anant and navya sees to one another,,,and put his hand forward...navya went and put that bag.on his hand.anant asked what iss this she says haluwa and pratha...mom gave her to give him...then anant says this is of renuka di's name...navya says nahi it;s for u..annat says one day she and her mother make for him and she with her hand gave him...navya says nice dream...anant says ny dreams come true...then he immeditley opened the box ans says like now...navya says someone may come..but anant force her and she did that saying main renuka di ko...anant bit her hand and annat says u speak alot and what she is supposed to says she hasn't says that,, navay says she didnot know what to say..anant says but u promised me...,navya says u forced her...then anant hit her hand navya pushed him aside ananat told her speech tho aaj dene paregi...then they focused on card...

PRECAP-anant told navya speech nahi ek line tho jalldi jaldi bhol do ki tumhe mujse pyaar hai...navya saw anant's mom and nimisha's mom...in navya's home metha saw that card...

Edited by karan_13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fannycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnx for sharing the updates:)
BeHappyAlways thumbnail