Laagi Tujhse Lagan Spoilers Corner

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Frnds

Lately it has been seen that too many spoiler threads are popping up ... some without source & some with the source ...

So to make the forum more organized & clean I am making this thread ..
Members r requested to post all promos , spoilers & even pix related to LTL here in this thread instead of making a new thread each time ..

Any new thread made would b closed down or trashed ..
& members found to b making the same mistakes again would have their WL raised ..

Thanxx a lot ..😊
Looking 4ward to ur Cooperation ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
you guys that moron Dutta will bring Digu back to PN to live with them ðŸ˜¡
atria thumbnail
But why does Digu come back with Dutta? He can't get his Sahiba, he knows he is responsible for Dutta's kidnapping... are they turning his character negative or what?😕
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So Dutta joins the Digu jaap gang with Baji. 🤪
Next time he will prolly get Naku married to him.
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From where the news got extracted??????
I'm sure Kala may brainwash Deegu and he may turn negative...
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

From where the news got extracted??????

I'm sure Kala may brainwash Deegu and he may turn negative...

No it will be the opposite. Kala will brainwash Dutta and HE will turn negative or think Naku is having an affair with Digu. Digu being the perfect man will be trying to unite DN etc etc.
Now I have understood the CVs obsession with Digu. Enough is enough!
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
when will this dingu obsession end. I mean seriously the new replaced dutta is going to join the patil family in adopting dingu.🤢 Why is the channel as well as the producers and the creatives of this show obsessed with dingu? He should have died a long time ago. Seriously please get rid of this guy. Shabir show some guts behind the scenes and tell them to give you a better script and that is if you care even 1% about the character of Dutta. Please do not adopt dingu at all instead kill him or better yet quit the show. This is disgusting stuff.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Now PS's achieved what he wanted, Datta, Digu & Naku all under 1 roof, 2+1= show moving further. this is color's creativity😆

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

No it will be the opposite. Kala will brainwash Dutta and HE will turn negative or think Naku is having an affair with Digu. Digu being the perfect man will be trying to unite DN etc etc.
Now I have understood the CVs obsession with Digu. Enough is enough!

kshreya! if ur prediction comes true this serial would turn into all those mindless saas bahu sagas which came n went.came again and went off again..
how could they do this to our once brilliant LTL. it started of on a different note. held sooo much promise. showed such a class.in one word was unique.
and now...
looking at the current state of affairs(literally) i dont even feel like feeling sad.crying toh door ki baat hai. would be sheer waste of my time and effort.
TheRager thumbnail
Nimmi its really disgusting. I can understand Dutta being grateful to Digu etc etc but I cant understand him bringing him to stay with him in his house esp if he is someone who was getting married to his wife irrespective of how much he trusts Naku. That is creating an awkward situation for everyone. Anyways we are all wasting our time discussing this. I am finally giving up the written updates too. Whoever writes these things let them enjoy the show.