Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well, not a bad one though run of the mill motive in the end. But yes, the culprit did catch me off guard for a second, I was almost positive it would turn out to be Manish. Sidhharth Shukla did his part reasonably well and gave us a much wished for and welcome relief from CID's trademark of excruciatingly appalling side actors, though I wish the defining kick to the culprit that turned the tables in the end had been delivered by one of our duo, I even missed Vivek when i saw that kick as he did such things which unmatched panache. 

Now, coming to the opening scene, I found it very awkward when they showed Nikhil observing Daya's stances and poses, as it looked as though he is admiring Daya. Why is he being shown as a hero worshiper of Daya, I don't know. I prefer it more when he is made to stand like a mannequin with namesake dialogues than doing something like this. 

As for duo, they were together but the spirit of togetherness was missing as is the case these days. And why does Daya have to sport a beard on top of an already superfluous moustache. FW's idea of making him look macho is certainly not a very appealing one. He looks so much more macho when he is clean shaven. Abhijeet as the incumbent in place of "blink and you miss ACP" did well as usual. 

Loved the last shooting scene too and Daya's hit pay dirt shot in the end was good. 
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonlight5

i missed this episode... is it worth watching in youtube the whole episode?? or wud it be better if i watch only first bureau scene??

Well,if u want to watch Duo toghter..Then watch whole Episode...And Also story is not bad..
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deep_baner

And why does Daya have to sport a beard on top of an already superfluous moustache. FW's idea of making him look macho is certainly not a very appealing one. He looks so much more macho when he is clean shaven.

True...I m fed up with his look..Dnt Knw FW have any plans to change his look or Not😕
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe I missed something, but how come Karan's blood didn't test positive for drugs if the guy had rigged his drink as well? Somewhat below average episode I guess; the story was so-so but the pacing/editing was awful; I nearly dozed off in the middle. Not impressed with the direction either. The actor playing Karan (Siddharth Shukla) did a very good job though, especially in the second half of the episode. Nice to have a talented actor in a supporting role for a change. 👍🏼

Team distribution seemed slightly better, nice to have the duo active throughout the episode, I think Sachin performed well in his part too. That scene with Nikhil was rather awkward; that hero adoration thing simply isn't working. Wonder what they intend to do with all that. 😕 Wish ACP sir had more scenes... and rather disappointed to see Purvi was missing, I was looking forward to her participation. Chalo, whatever... looking forward to a better one tomorrow.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its almost as if Daya is keeping a moustache and now sporting a beard for superstitious reasons.😕 or he has kept some vow that unless and until a particular desire of his is not fulfilled he won't shave.

yes, even I wondered how Karan's blood test showed no drugs😕
Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thankyou neeme.. ill watch it...
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After a tiring day, wanted to see as much of DUO as possible.. Thankfully they were at least "virtually" present. 😊 The case was okayish.. dragging a bit, loopholes and stupid at times. It deserves nothing more than a 2.5 and that too the 0.5 added because of the better team distribution !!

Still, wished ACP was there, that Nikhil scene was absent and Purvi was present.. and giving Kaajal at least 1 dialogue in the entire episode !😕 
I liked Freddy in this blue shirt of his.He looks so much younger,.😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It was boring...that's the overall picture.

First of all I didn't like Nikhil's scene. What's that nonsense? Why are they making him hero-worship Daya in a silly manner? How can he just stand and stare at Daya when Freddie is giving him work to do? Is this guy the replacement for our dearest Vivek? 😡🤢 It's a shame. I feel like one of the girls from IF has drunk polyjuice potion and entered the bureau. (sorry for the strong words) Even Vivek respected and adored duo, but never stood staring at them. He was much more dedicated towards his work. Even Sachin was far far better when he entered. Not like this guy. I don't want him in CID.

ACP was totally missing. I am not liking this at all. He's seen less and less these days. Maybe he's busy with a movie or something, but at least he has to be present properly in 4-5 episodes a month. I've not seen him properly since the bhoot bangla episode...(the one where Vivek's head got stuck in a wall) I want the proper ACP Pradyuman back.

Duo - they were there, but I felt like they were not really involved. First of all that silly scene with Nikhil...then only questioning and questioning in the bureau. There was no real investigation or usage of brains. Who's writing the dialogues? Can't they think of anything more than 'hume yeh pata karna hai' and 'yeh humse yeh chupa raha hai' and 'iska matlab yeh hai...'. The same monotonous, repeated, lacklusture dialogues. Duo don't seem to be enjoying themselves. Why not add some casual conversations? This is so boring!!

Nothing much to add. I would have actually given it a 1. But pata nahin kyon...I gave 1.5 extra because I heard duo taking each other's names after almost a year!!!! Kya haalat hai CID ki...

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya di n when abhi sir n sachin was investigating , though our dear abhi sir was der i felt sleepy...n besides daya abhi no one had proper dialogues just standing...n purvi was missing for whole epi... n but i felt story was good...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, so the guy in this episode was that famous celebrity Siddharth Shukla??? I didn't know that.