Quick Update of 1st AUGUST

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Uttara goes for the dinner (SSP is waiting foe her) Uttara go to hell ..

Karan in his office gets a call from Vidya's mother in Gaurav's cell phone . He does not inform him. He actually invites himself for dinner in Jhakar house .

Vidya seeing no other option tries to come back while standing in-front of the door . She hides herself. She is stunned to see Karan with Gaurav there . Karan also sees Vidya so he manipulates the situation in such a way through words that Vidya thinks karan is accepted in this family . She is heartbroken and shattered ... I was feeling so sad for Vidya .. Vindiya was superb  today. (She has always been superb in the show )
Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vidya is the one i feel the sorry for most in this show, she so does not deserve what she has got and done to her, and also when i look back to some past episodes i saw, she used to blame herself, that something must be wrong in her on why Gaurav isnt coming close to her, thats like losing all self confidence in herself and thats what this has done to her
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Pia,

Thanks for the update.

Tomorrow we will get to see Uttara and SSP's romantic dinner. I'm unable to understand what Uttara is upto 😑.
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh man.. does Karan have to act nasty to be the other (wo)man in Gaurav's life ? πŸ˜²

thanks for the update Pia.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg! poor vidya! πŸ˜­ 

but im kind ahappy cheenu is bac! i believe there is possibility of them in love...😊
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milas6

omg! poor vidya! πŸ˜­ 

but im kind ahappy cheenu is bac! i believe there is possibility of them in love...😊

I hope so too

Cheenu is the only one who was there for her and made her smile, talked to her, they had small banters and so on
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what happened next? 😊
script-doctor thumbnail
vidya made me cry sooo much tdy😭  n i must say vindhya is a superb actress πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘she is just superb in emotional scenes ⭐️i cnt see u in pain anymore
πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update. 
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i can accept gauravs lifestyle decision but karan acting so possessive and nasty, is what is bothering me more than anything...
to undermine vidya everytime...pathetic...and no less than uttara these days.

@lennie...nice to see you at this forum...in addition to gulaal...