Karishma Randeva (Naintara) quits acting: Article

SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Karishma Randeva quits acting

Monday, August 01, 2011 | 6:49:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Karishma Randeva quits acting

Karishma Randeva aka Nayantara of Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi says bye to acting...

Karishma Radeva, fondly known as Nayantara of Star One'sGeet Hui Sabse Parayi, has decided to opt out of acting due to personal commitments. 

If sources are to be believed, the character of Nayantara is about to return to the show for which the production house had approached Karishma. But we hear that she preferred not to continue doing the character. Eventually the casting is on for the role of Nayantara.

We contacted Karishma to know her side and she clears, "Our priorities change as time changes. The scenario was very much different from this when I entered in television and it has changed drastically over the period of time. Therefore, I don't enjoy my work now."

"The working hours were not manageable for me after marriage when I was approached to return. My hubby too complains about not giving him proper time. So I thought it would be better to leave acting", Karishma adds.

Karishma is married to Kanwak Mookhey, brother of Former Miss World Yukta Mookhey. 

We wish Karishma a great personal life...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanxx 4 sharing the article...
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing So NT is returning. GRRR. lol
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh that is messed up...she left her career for her hubby!!

i feel bad for her...unless well of course if she herself doesn't want to...then that is fine...i guess! But will miss her to the core...she was a brilliant actress and loved her as NT.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for the article ...

all the best karishma ...

u were a gud actress ... we will miss u as NT ... U were actually greeat in tht role ... a classy negative character ...

i am not sure how the new actress will be ... lets see ...
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the artical will miss her, as NT.😭
craziekudi thumbnail
thanks for the article... will miss karishma!!