Rules, Guidelines & Other Issues

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello All,

It seems there are problems with the way I run the forum and there are a few people who have accused me of being biased. My last warning wasn't targeted at any particular user or person, I just saw some of the name calling going around and I addressed it. Apparently I was too brutal so for those that felt targeted I apologize. It wasn't my intention. You are all welcome to share your thoughts whether they are angry thoughts or not, as long as there is no bashing.

Here are some clarifications on rules and guidelines & general information.

*Please do not bash any character. Whether it is Runjhun, Guddu, Mittho, Mahadevi or anyone else. Calling Mittho Queen of Evilness is allowed, calling her the B-word, S-word, or whatever other words there are, is not allowed, just so that there is some clarification. No name calling or foul language is allowed. If you feel like cursing use the censored icon instead. No asterix marks, please,  just use censored if you really have to vent your frustration.

*If you have a problem with a post made. There is a report button on each post that you can use to report the post. I will deal with it when I get to it.

*If you have a problem with a certain member, either PM that member and let them know or if you're not comfortable, let me know. If I can't address the problem or deal with it, I will refer you to someone who is above me who can help you better.

*Creating Multiple IDs in the forum isn't allowed and can cause you to be banned in the forum. So don't do it to raise Chaska Meter or for any other reasons.

* I do not believe in raising warning levels left, right and center.  So unless you're spamming ads from other websites or there are constant complains from members (not just one) against you, I will not raise a warning level. In case that happens you will receive a verbal warning first. Second time the warning level will be raised.

*Please do not open posts discussing other members in the forum. If you have issues with the way I deal with something feel free to complain to a General Moderator or a Channel Moderator or PM me. I don't take offense to it.

Furthermore as a personal choice I will not be posting in the forum except for the written updates. So I will not be partaking in any discussions or making new posts unless it pertains to certain notes or is in regard to moderating this forum. I will respond to PMs so if you need something moved or  have issues feel free to PM me. If there are any other concerns or issues that crop up or if anything is missed from this post that you feel I should address, PM me, and I will add it here.

Thanks & Regards,
Wafah
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago