Os Sahara ( a prediction )

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

after watching pre cap feel like penning down this.

Khushi: jiji: oh mera mobile

Payal: khushi buaji thek kahti ha tum aik... pat her head..

Khushi: jiji hum ko itna bhok lagrahi thi aur uper se woh lard Governor ka ghorna, hum ko hosh kaha tha..

Payal : kya

Khushi :Kuch nai

Payal: kya iss na phir kuch kiya ..

Khushi: just recollected how he safe her & made her drink water... "nahi"

Payal: acha tum jao hum auto rukwata ha ...

Khushi: walked back to the Mandir ... "please ab humara samna na ho ..."

At Mandir :"Anjali had completed her pooja.."

Mimi: jee bus ab hum sub ko ghar chalna chaiya .. me so hungry ...

Anjali : ji mami je...

Mimi jee you come with your hubby i will go with my hubby & son she wink at Anjali...

Arnav: you all go hum aapni ghari mein aata ha they all left...   he walk to the other direction as his shoes was there .. he recollected why he came from other side ... as he was following Khushi.. "yeh larki bhi na... "

he seat on stairs to tie his shoes ... Khushi was coming up . she felt Arnav was sitting there,..

Arnav did not had any thing since morning as he was just looking after his di , he didnot bother to take care of him self. his sugar level decrease he just feel weak .. he try to get up but he slip ..

Khushi:  oh .. she was just few step away from him ..  just automatically stretch her arm ..."Arnav" it was slip of tongue but  that echo in the atmosphere.

Arnav: just hold his hand looked at her  he was sweating badly.. he face was pale..

Khushi: just walk few step close to " aap thek ha let me bring water for you " she was just too worried .she made him sit on stair next to the wall.

Arnav: "my medicine car... " he just said .. he was searching keys in his pocket

Khushi: just look at him  she just put her hand in his pocket and take it out " aap yahan ruka hum aik min mein lai"

Arnav: was just closing his eyes.. 

Khushi: hum aaraha ha .. she just taken her hand out of his  & ran at full speed..just look back once at him...  open car & search there was his injection. she just look at it & ran back...  he was sitting there. Khushi seated

next to him . pat his cheek "yeh la "

Arnav: just open eyes. "mera se nahi laga ga you.. "he placed his head on her shoulder .he was just feeling weak

Khushi: just look at him quickly took off his coat ... "hum ko nahi lagana aata ha." her hand was shaking

Arnav: just looked at her in such a way ,as if his eyes was saying" Khushi you are my only hope now"

Khushi: just unbutton his sleeve

Arnav: just hold her hand & placed it on stomach ..

Khushi : loosen his tie open few button. took the injection pierce in. Arnav hand was on her's. she looked at him he was breathing heavily.. his face was all wet .. with her sari pulo she wipe his fore head & face..his eyes was closed

Payal : waited alot for her she walk back in search of her found Khushi sitting with Arnav ."kya huwa"

Khushi; ask her to not to speak. with her hand

Payal: just look at them Khushi hand was in Arnav's she was just given him air with her sari palu. As the medicine travel in his blood he started gaining his energy back.

Arnav :open his eyes saw his hand in someone he just look at the face .. Khushi eyes were closed & she was praying her lips was moving  few tears were on the edge of her eyes ... Arnav just lost in her face

Payal : looked at him .."how are you now"

Khushi : open her eyes

Arnav stopped staring at her..

Khushi: shukar

Arnav : just look at her he move away from her shoulder ..

Payal kya huwa tha ?

Arnav: i have diabetes, meri medicne ka time tha...

Khsuhi: looked at  him , a strong man like him is sick..

Payal: chala..buaji parashan hogai

Arnav: he just got up he was still bit shaky ...

Khushi: just gave her hand" Sub ko kisi na kisi ka sharaha kia zaroorat hothi ha  .. she just whisper

Arnav: looked at her...

Khushi : picked up his coat & kit,,, " aik min hum aai 2 gave him his thinks .

Arnav: bit confused where she was going now he just followed her.. she walk to the temple  & prayed ... Arnav didnot got what she was praying for now but he liked it ...

Khuhsi: thx that he was fine.. she just walk back.."aap hum ko apna mobile da humara khogaya ..per acha huwa agar hum na hota tou paused "

Arnav:  gaze at  her gave her without asking.

Khushi: hum Anjali di ko bata ha aap ki tabiyat kharab ha .. she was about to dial .. he grab her hand

Arnav: nahi please un ko na bato woh parashan hogai..he pull her close

Khushi: per

Arnav: i am fine let me leave you home. he just stared

Khushi: just walk next to him ..

Payal saw them coming smiled they look perfect...

Arnav: open car & ask her to sit

Khushi: aap tou

Arnav: aab mein bilkul thek hn he started car.. there was a pin drop silence in car...both were feeling their presence. they reached home

Khushi: "aap kis ko bula lata " looked at him .

Arnav: mein thek hn

Khushi: walk out she looked at him wanted to say something but stop .. Arnav was just looking at her

Buaji : oh aagai aap dono

Khushi: just walk in without saying a word.she was just thinking will he be able to reach home .. i should have asked him to call me ... she was walking in room.

Payal : kya huwa..

Khushi: woh di

Payal: call karlo

Khushi: hum to

Payal: call karlo ..

Khushi: i will not call him .. she called at home.

Anjali: picked up the call..

Khushi: hum khushi ..

Anjali : ha khushi koi kaam

Khushi : woh Arnav .she just

Anjali: saw Arnav entering the home. she with hand call Arnav ...

Arnav: asked her who is there Anjali smiled & gave him...

Khushi: woh hum na pochna tha ka paused

Arnav: i reached

Khushi: just woh to cut the call

Arnav: just had a smile ..."you are right Khushi everyone need Saraha "

sorry for mistakes do comment 😳

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww thats a really sweet OS Naddiya 🤗
Love your take on the scene..Finally a time where khushi takes care of arnav 😳
Keep writing!

-Noorie
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_gurl

Awww thats a really sweet OS Naddiya 🤗

Love your take on the scene..Finally a time where khushi takes care of arnav 😳
Keep writing!

-Noorie

thx dear 🤗 i can't stop loving them, and can't stop writing on them... you all my support that make me write 😳 again and again
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome naddiya, your last prediction was more or less correct, hope this one also comes out true, keep writing, love your os
Downhill thumbnail
hey thats simply awesome
u kno i dont watch this serial , but cant resist reading ur updates/OS...so thought wud read...
its awesome...loved it
keep writing sweetie
love u and ur works

reva
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: murphy369

Awesome naddiya, your last prediction was more or less correct, hope this one also comes out true, keep writing, love your os

thx dear that just because of you all 
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

hey thats simply awesome
u kno i dont watch this serial , but cant resist reading ur updates/OS...so thought wud read...
its awesome...loved it
keep writing sweetie
love u and ur works

reva

thx dear that  thx for all love .. lU
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
naddiya dis s one angle nobody even dreamt abt 😍
omg i seriously wanna see dis happening tomoro, at least arnav faintin bit awww dis s super sweet jaanu 🤗

CVs, hope u guys are readin dis?!?!!?
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

naddiya dis s one angle nobody even dreamt abt 😍

omg i seriously wanna see dis happening tomoro, at least arnav faintin bit awww dis s super sweet jaanu 🤗

CVs, hope u guys are readin dis?!?!!?

dear see he is standing with Anjali and he had not taking any thing ... he was busy calling and getting worried for others he can collapse too as he is diabetes , 🤗.kya karo me and my thoughts can not stop thinking about them...of the record this thought came in my mind at 7 in morning  😆Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Naddiya!!

Lovely post. I really liked the title and the way Arnav and Khushi acknowledge the need for each others 'sahara'!!
Can't wait for the next episode...😊
Thanks for the PM...😊