CM Aug 1-5 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat - yaruppa athu, enga veetu bath room le no thanni, Omni than villi - enngada, yaarume antha cell phone ai eduthu pakka maattingalaa?? Please , yaaranum snake kku Aaapu vainga ppa
kittykrishna thumbnail

Thanks Eclat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All problems at a time for CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭 

Hate to see Vadai dubbakore angry face😡😡😡 Indha chethappu is also irritating !!!!!!!!!!!!!

POradu POradu nnu Josiyakaaramma sonnadhu CM kku mattum illai namakku koodaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕😕😕
eclat thumbnail

Originally posted by: kittykrishna

POradu POradu nnu Josiyakaaramma sonnadhu CM kku mattum illai namakku koodaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕😕😕

KK idha neenga enakku munnamEyE solli irundhaa Monday update ungakitta kuduthittu naan ess aagi iruppenla..😉
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Elcat.

Reason for killing-off Ratna's character and bringing back kavitha's character???  So that Chellama will have more enemies.

Serithannn ... (vaiyaleh ketavarthiya varuthu).  Sorry people.
serials2010 thumbnail

Thanks for the updates eclat!!  Ennappa indha kandraavi - indha serial yen jenmathula mudiyadhu polairruku - Problems multiplying, and no end in site - Muttikalam pola irukku enakku...

eclat thumbnail

Originally posted by: serials2010

Thanks for the updates eclat!!  Ennappa indha kandraavi - indha serial yen jenmathula mudiyadhu polairruku - Problems multiplying, and no end in site - Muttikalam pola irukku enakku...

muttikittu serialathaan paarththukalaamaa
illa paarththapinnE nallaavEthaan muttikkalaamaa... ðŸ˜†  
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is my first time on this forum, but I've been an on/off viewer of this show. I used to be a fan of Radhika m'am's shows, but this one is a complete torture and very irritating (hence the on/off with lack of interest these days)

Why is it that ellarum plan panni vecha mathiri chellamavukku ethiraga orey nerathil maruvanga? 😳 aiyo antha sneha va kandalye pathikittu eriyuthu 😡

And now they killed off Rathna's character, who in my opinion was the only sane character in the show, along with AK's son. Oh how much I was hoping for a story between them 😒 And now my dreams are spoilt 😔

Well, now the story's back to square one. Everyone against Chellama, Sneha's evil and stupid schemings continue... and etc, etc ... a feel of deja vu? maybe
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dedicated to

- Ratna

- AK's Son

-Vadai

-Vasu

-Pearl's mom...

-Sithappumams

🤬🤬🤬🤬 - Vasu's mom

The following emoticons are dedicated to us..the viewers and updaters

--innuma hair irukku??
----hahahaha...hum hogayee mental...hahahaha

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree - Bhagawaane, Wednesday Roja's turn - Omni kku enna treatment waiting O?? Athu sari, Snake ippO Pearl household le kalanthaachaa??? KOotha irukku !!!