Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its awesome dear
per isme toh abhi tak abhay ki haar nazar aa rahi hai !!!
thx for the pm
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey that is a very nice start to the os
i hope soon abhay will give up on his mission to stay away from pia and will get her
thanks for pm and update soon

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Serenade U:::

Jeh had the perfect spot for Pia getting his guitar out and starting strumming out the melody to a song he'd written for Pia alone. Jeh wasn't into being romantic and mushy but Pia brought this side of him out. Pia listened to Pia's tune touching her heart and could see the love in Jeh's eyes. She just couldn't reciprocate it back to him. Pia felt the warmth of the moon calling to her as her attention drifted away wishing she could recall her memories and what the moon meant to her? What the woods meant to her? What Abhay meant to her? Again it was Abhay! Abhay! Abhay! Even here he was in her head. God she hated him so much but she also loved him just as much. Finally Jeh finished playing the guitar and searched into Pia's wondering eyes.

Jeh to Pia beaming away-So what did U think Pia? Did U like it?
Pia wasn't listening towards the end but the beginning was cool-I didn't like it Jeh I loved it. U are so cute (Touched his nose with her finger giving it a squeeze) U are the best Jeh! I didn't know U were so talented. I'm impressed. 
Jeh felt all fuzzy and warm inside getting closer to Pia leaving his guitar down on the ground-Just cute! Am i not the hottest guy you've ever seen Pia? Don't i make U weak at the knees?
Pia was starting to get a little flustered by Jeh's advances towards her hoping he doesn't try to kiss her. Pia in her mind answered Jeh's question. No the hottest guy she'd ever laid eyes on was Abhay. He made her crazy and some more-Jeh what are U doing?
Jeh smiled at Pia moving her curls to one side revealing her eyes-What a boyfriend and girlfriend do Pia? I want to stare into those beautiful doe eyes forever.
Pia allows him to touch her cheeks with his rugged strong hand-U are turing into a candle Jeh. I never thought i'd see the guy who hated my guts would say such sweet things to me.
Jeh came dangerously close to Pia's face starting her inside wishing she could run. What should she do?-This is your magic Pia. You've brought a side to me i never knew i had.
Pia whispers-Jeh! (Staring into his eyes seeking refuge in hers while she too joined him getting closer thinking what's the harm. Stop being silly Pia she told herself)
Jeh came even closer so his lips were a fraction away from Pia's. Pia didn't think she moved her face to the side automatically blurting out-Abhay!
Jeh was very disappointed showing it on his face getting off from the floor-Abhay! Where did her come into this equation? Why are U thinking about him when U are meant to be thinking about me Pia? Forget it. I'm sorry. 
Pia's eyes were a little teary-He's here Jeh. Abhay is here.
Jeh found this a little hard to believe but not impossible. Shh Pia i can hear something.
Pia followed her heart walking in some direction her feet were just moving on their own.

Then in the wood Abhay was already searching for a way to ditch Panchi. The girls incessant  I love Abhay was p*****g him off. He had landed himself in deep water allowing Panchi to play him in her scheme to break up with Neel. Abhay had originally left Panchi behind but need a place to sort out his head. The night was his refuge. The Moon gave him comfort and the woods was his home.

He turned around to see Panchi had stalked him out-What the hell is wrong with U Dobrial's? I left U at the restaurant. Why are U following me?
Panchi could feel her heart race fast while her head kept on saying I love U Abhay-I was curious to see where U were headed. Why are U alone here Abhay?
Abhay was grouchy-To get away from U Dobrial's. To get away from your head. Away from your lunatic sister Pia. Away from this world.
Panchi crossed her arms-Why not go home?
Abhay scoffed mockingly-Home to my folks. They don't understand why i am doing all of this. Sometimes i don't understand it myself. This is my solitude. Now can i be alone.
Panchi refused point blank. If she was to have Abhay then she'd have to make her move now. Strike while the iron is hot-Abhay (Comes close stroking his stubble with her fingers while Abhay looks away) I won't leave U alone. U always push people away. I've seen U do it to everyone, including Pia. I love U Abhay. (Hugs him)
Abhay pushes her away-Love! U love me? U don't even know what the word means. None of U do. U don't know what Love is not until you've lost it..
Panchi was getting testy shooting back screaming almost as a defence mechanism-And what U do? You've had all the girls in Dehradun.
Abhay had no time for Panch stalking off.
Panchi ran behind him-Don't U dare turn your back on me Abhay. (Holds him) I really do love U.
Abhay couldn't allow Panchi to think like this-U Dobrial girls are all messed up. Always chasing or being chased. U chase guys and then chase them away. Pia chases me all the time and Misha just runs away from the word love. U are sick Panchi. Sick in the head to run after your little sisters boyfriend sorry ex. Its wrong and so twisted. How could U do this to her?
Panchi was fuming-I've had it tough.U know what i'll scream and make U want me Abhay. I'll tell people U attacked me.
Abhay yells-Tough! This whole idea was yours. U were the one who told Pia i am your boyfriend and whatever lie U told her and i complied so Pia would back off and move on with a normal guy.I never lead U on. I never made U feel like i loved U. This wasn't in our agreement. Scream all U like Panchi i won't ever be yours especially not by blackmail. U have sunk so low Panchi. I could never hurt U girls. Never. Why did U have to do this Panchi? I am stressed out enough as it is. I am running from Pia and all girls.
Panchi admitted-I fell for U Abhay after seeing how sweet and caring U really are. U love Pia. U save people. Save me.
Abhay had no alternative-Panchi i thought Jeh was human so i allowed him to get close to Pia but now i know he's not. She's not safe. Jeh isn't right for Pia. He's an animal . He's a child of the night just like me. We are both monsters and both wrong for Pia. Pia needs a human in her life.
Panchi was dumbfounded-What?
Abhay laughed-U won't remember any of this Panchi. I have to erase your mind so U can start a fresh. Forget about the men in your life Panchi. (Panchi stares into Abhay's eyes hypnotised by them) The hurt they caused U and learn from them. Don't allow anyone to hurt U and see the signs. Panchi U don't love me. U thought U did but U don't. Sid and Neel are jerks and put them behind U. Forgive Danish. And move on to new pastures. Do what stimulates U. Follow your passion.
Panchi fell in Abhay's arms. Out of hiding came Jeh and Pia looking very intrigued and shocked by all of this.
Pia saw Panchi in Abhay's arms having heard everything. She was royally p****d-What kind of trick was this Abhay? What did U do to my sister? Did U erase her memory? Did U erase mine? It all makes sense. Why its just U and all things related to U i can't remember. Everything else is coming back to me. U and My sister plotted. No my own sisters used U against me.

Jeh was a little out of his comfort zone wishing they weren't here right now. He thought Abhay would show his true colours to Panchi or bite her something stupid to make Pia hate him. If they weren't spying on Abhay then this situation could have been read as Abhay was trying to force himself on Panchi. 
Jeh to Abhay-U are sick man. Emotionally killing thses girls.
Abhay growled-U stay the hell away from me Khurana. I am in no mood to fight. I'll take her home.
Pia stopped Abhay-Not so fast. I want my answers. U can delete peoples memory. U are an  expert at lying Abhay. I can see through u. U called Jeh an animal? U said he's not human. U said your not human. What the hell is going on here?

This was when Jeh saw his loss in hand. Pia's eyes were wide open. She was staring at both men suspiciously.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I AM THE FIRST AT LAST

NICE DEAR NICE ONE
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY FABULOUS

I LIKE ABHAY AND APNCHHI CONVI VERY MUCH

THE SUPPORT PANCHHI NEED GIVEN BY ABHY BUT SHE CAT REMEMBER IT , STILL EFFECTIVE

THNX FOR THE PM DEAR

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update...
Now, panchi is getting on my nerves...she can stoop so low!
Arrghhh...she is making me mad..abhay n jeh r in deep trouble...
Thanks for the pm...
Continue soon...tc
taibaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
continue soon
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update! Paanchi is such a despo, I felt so bad for her! What was she thinking?!!! She was so pathetic! I'm so glad Abhay erased her memory! Anyway, the Jeh-Piya scene was cute and I'm super glad that Piya didn't allow the kiss with Jeh to happen! I'm glad that Piya overheard Abhay and Paanchi's conversation and is demanding answers from Abhay about him erasing her memory and about Abhay and Jeh not being human! It will be interesting to see how Abhay escapes the questions Piya will be bombarding at him! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei aysha,
so finally pia knows the partial truth abt both abhay n jeh..
but she is not sure wat they r..
and wat was that..panchi behind abhay..yuck..
thankfully he erased her memory..
do continue soon..
sweta-mony thumbnail
Loved it very much dr
thanx for pm.
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I really liked this😊.

Jeh is hot but ive always liked him as pia's good friend😊.

I cant understand why he fell for pia knowin she loves Abhay n vice versa. He was getting close to her so that Abhay could be released from metz curse n he'd take his revenge by killing him.

Anyways I like what he's done for pia in ur os. Its soo romantic😳.

But damn does Abhay have to show up wid that Panchi everywhere?!😡🤢

I cant believe she had the nerve to say she loves him🤢. I felt like throttling her.

Am so so glad Abhay threw it in her face about being cheap n stooping so low.

Oh so now the cats out of the bag. Good thing pia caught them.

Haha poor jeh is all nervous now😆.

Eagerly waiting for the confrontation…

Take care n thanks for the pm