Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

naya FC tum banao moona since u brooched the topic...

but u know guys publicity is very important...sbs sbb ko hum jitna bhi ulta pulta boley...she needs to be seen and these segments are a medium...u cant ignore that publicity is a huge thing for actors...u cant only be nice and dignified and talented..u gotto 'sell' urself...look at srk...he might be a whatever...but he knows how to use the media well...too well...he is media's darling...so yes i do want rati to become a marketing pro as well...with time am sure she will learn...she has to...if she wants to survive...every game has its rules and she needs to abide by them too...

Welll Rinky i agree publicity is important...But Publciity of the show can only be done by channel n PH not the actors 😃.. Actors will do publicity of their show once it will start running ..

I m not that much SRK fan so i wont say anythinh about his marketing strategy...He did one reality  show in Imagine for Money but his popularity n marketing stragry did not work there 😆😆 n show got lowest TRP

Rati has her own terms about her professional life, she works for her happiness rather than suruviging in telly world comparion to other actorrs and  i believe that is why she has other option like business side by side  ,

I still least care about SBS /SBB because they do not do their job honestly n add extra speices to get audinece  ..
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Zee Tv has got House Arrest to promote its shows nah..

Originally posted by: Nabi.ARti

I think Zee Tv has got House Arrest to promote its shows nah..

Yes they have ...n i m surw wie will get promos soon.. may be in few days time ...
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
again me ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Yeah sbs walon ka to ...kuch nahi ðŸ˜†

itsnabzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -moona-

again me ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Yeah sbs walon ka to ...kuch nahi ðŸ˜†

Ya Mona ji u are our official thread maker..😉
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
who really does their job honestly priyanka? and maybe its the kind of person i am or the struggle i have faced but i feel its stupid to be private in today's world...aajkal the cover is more improtant than the content...the soft skills and looks than the talent and sincerity...esp in the glamorous world...

here people just go to parties with popular actors and click pics and become popular so...u see how this game works...😆
itsnabzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Yes they have ...n i m surw wie will get promos soon.. may be in few days time ...

I was so looking forward to see the promo today..

There's nothing abt HD on Zee Tv website either..😕
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
koi naya FC banao abhiii...

151 pages tak we cant go...jaldi fast decide who will make...

sara siggies na bh dalo toh chaleyga...abi ke liye...reserve karke rakhdo...just make it for further usage
itsnabzz thumbnail
Mona is making..
Patience babe..😆

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

who really does their job honestly priyanka? and maybe its the kind of person i am or the struggle i have faced but i feel its stupid to be private in today's world...aajkal the cover is more improtant than the content...the soft skills and looks than the talent and sincerity...esp in the glamorous world...

here people just go to parties with popular actors and click pics and become popular so...u see how this game works...😆

I know aajkal ke jamane main publicity hai sab kuch hai .. but again kuch log aise nahi hai...😆😆😆 .. well those who think cover more imprtant than content ..they r suffering also by not getting good project 😆😆😆...

Yes i do see how it works .. but who remeber all those pics... these are momenaty things n at the end fans remeber actors good talent n work n their love for the audience...those who r in this game , good for them .. but not everyone like them naa... i still say .. do not changed yourself to be in the game if u r not ready ..do u job go home n relax ...life will be more happier

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago